Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Handicapper's Corner (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Diodoro Claimers @AQU Unstoppable -- so far!!! (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142098)

TheOracle 12-01-2017 07:37 PM

Diodoro Claimers @AQU Unstoppable -- so far!!!

R Diodoro's Claimers are doing their thing at Aqueduct this season!!!

You are getting a 78% return per $2 win bet on his Claimers including 2 back to back wins!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...roclmrsaqu.jpg

His Claimers have only lost 1 race on the Turf so far for the season!!!

Let's keep an eye on his Claimers from now on at the Big A!!!

Secondbest 12-02-2017 08:45 AM

Interesting that both his double digits odds horses ran out.
Thanks Oracle.

jay68802 12-02-2017 12:57 PM

The winners have all gone off slightly below the ML. Interesting.

TheOracle 12-02-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secondbest (Post 2247089)
Interesting that both his double digits odds horses ran out.
Thanks Oracle.

Hey Second you’re welcome and you are right those double digit Odds were off the board!!!

Interesting

TheOracle 12-02-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay68802 (Post 2247197)
The winners have all gone off slightly below the ML. Interesting.

Hey Jay

Yeah it looks like the public has not been drawn to them which is good!!!

TheOracle 01-11-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2247005)
R Diodoro's Claimers are doing their thing at Aqueduct this season!!!

You are getting a 78% return per $2 win bet on his Claimers including 2 back to back wins!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...roclmrsaqu.jpg

His Claimers have only lost 1 race on the Turf so far for the season!!!

Let's keep an eye on his Claimers from now on at the Big A!!!

Since this post Diodoro's Claimers have hit the board 5 straight times including 2 wins!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...lmrsaqushw.jpg

You are also getting a 63% return per $2 win place and show wager even the show wagering so far is giving you a 55% return per $2 show wager!!!

Overall, his Claimers since November 3rd, 2017 are winning at 41% with a 56% return per $2 win place and show wager!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...saquovrall.jpg

He has this today in the 5th at Aqueduct:

5th race
#1 Perinas Pride

Let's see if he can either get the win or have this one hit the board at a decent price!!!

TheOracle 01-14-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2259779)
Since this post Diodoro's Claimers have hit the board 5 straight times including 2 wins!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...lmrsaqushw.jpg

You are also getting a 63% return per $2 win place and show wager even the show wagering so far is giving you a 55% return per $2 show wager!!!

Overall, his Claimers since November 3rd, 2017 are winning at 41% with a 56% return per $2 win place and show wager!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...saquovrall.jpg

He has this today in the 5th at Aqueduct:

5th race
#1 Perinas Pride

Let's see if he can either get the win or have this one hit the board at a decent price!!!

Diodoro is trying again with #1 Perinas Pride in the 2nd race today at Aqueduct as racing was cancelled on the day of this post

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price today!!!

TheOracle 01-15-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2261147)
Diodoro is trying again with #1 Perinas Pride in the 2nd race today at Aqueduct as racing was cancelled on the day of this post

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price today!!!

#1 Perinas Pride ran 3rd yesterday hitting the board but got bet down only paying $3 I was hoping for a bigger show price yesterday!!!

Diodoro has this Claimer today at Aqueduct

9th race

#3 Toohottoevenspeak

Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price!!!

TheOracle 01-15-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2261477)
#1 Perinas Pride ran 3rd yesterday hitting the board but got bet down only paying $3 I was hoping for a bigger show price yesterday!!!

Diodoro has this Claimer today at Aqueduct

9th race

#3 Toohottoevenspeak

Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price!!!

Well #3 Toohottoevenspeak came 2nd and paid $9.80 across the board!!!

Since December 1st, 2017 Diodoro's Claimers have hit the board 6 straight times at Aqueduct on the Dirt!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/imag...saqudecjan.jpg

You are only getting a 19% return per $2 win place and show wager but show wagering is giving you a 50+% return per $2 show wager!!!

His Claimers aren't winning but they are hitting the board and if you are happy to pick up the trash from show wagering you are getting more than a 50% return for your effort!!!

Let's continue to watch his barn when he brings in a Claimer at the Big A!!!

Afleet 01-16-2018 10:24 PM

Diodoro has an interesting horse at the FG on Saturday, race 8, Cumulative-not a claimer but he is shipping from AQU. DRF shows Diodoro as 0 for 3 at FG this meet. 4-1 ML.

I singled this horse last Sunday at Op that led to a big pick 4 payoff for me. Diodoro claimed this 1st time starter at Saratoga for $50k from Joe Sharp, gelded him, sent him to OP w/only 2 published works. 10-1 ML

Sunday, January 14, 2018
RACE 6

Off at: 3:57 Race Type: Allowance Optional Claiming
Age Restriction: Three Year Old
Purse: $76,000
Distance: Six Furlongs On The Dirt
Track Condition: Fast
Winning Time: 1:10.67
VIDEO RACE REPLAY Play Video
Pgm Horse Jockey Win Place Show
Infinity Squared David Cohen 10.60 6.80 5.20

VigorsTheGrey 01-16-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afleet (Post 2262126)
Diodoro has an interesting horse at the FG on Saturday, race 8, Cumulative-not a claimer but he is shipping from AQU. DRF shows Diodoro as 0 for 3 at FG this meet. 4-1 ML.

I singled this horse last Sunday at Op that led to a big pick 4 payoff for me. Diodoro claimed this 1st time starter at Saratoga for $50k from Joe Sharp, gelded him, sent him to OP w/only 2 published works. 10-1 ML

Sunday, January 14, 2018
RACE 6

Kudos on the $4500 P4 recently...I read your post about being alive to ALL in the finale ...mind if I ask what the rest of your ticket looked like...? I know it is kind of personal so don't feel like you have to answer, i understand, but someday I hope to win one like that and could use a few pointers on ticket structure for P4's...thanks..

Afleet 01-17-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey (Post 2262129)
Kudos on the $4500 P4 recently...I read your post about being alive to ALL in the finale ...mind if I ask what the rest of your ticket looked like...? I know it is kind of personal so don't feel like you have to answer, i understand, but someday I hope to win one like that and could use a few pointers on ticket structure for P4's...thanks..

thanks; I played 10/7/all/all for $60. Singled the aforementioned Diodoro horse and Leofric. This wasn't great handicapping, but good betting. My betting is usually below average.

TheOracle 01-18-2018 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afleet (Post 2262126)

Sunday, January 14, 2018
RACE 6

Hey Afleet,

Glad I could help in some small way

Diodoro has this Claimer today at Aqueduct!!!

5th race
#1A Saratoga Heater

Let's see if he can get this one to the winners circle today!!!

TheOracle 01-20-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2262621)
Hey Afleet,

Glad I could help in some small way

Diodoro has this Claimer today at Aqueduct!!!

5th race
#1A Saratoga Heater

Let's see if he can get this one to the winners circle today!!!

#1A Saratoga Heater hit the board finishing 2nd paying $5.90 across the board!!!

Diodoro has this Claimer at Aqueduct in the 9th race

Code:

9th race        5        Valyrian (KY)        Claiming        Six And One Half Furlongs        R Diodoro        7/2#        Dirt
Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle 01-20-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOracle (Post 2263569)
#1A Saratoga Heater hit the board finishing 2nd paying $5.90 across the board!!!

Diodoro has this Claimer at Aqueduct in the 9th race

Code:

9th race        5        Valyrian (KY)        Claiming        Six And One Half Furlongs        R Diodoro        7/2#        Dirt
Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at Aqueduct!!!

Diodoro came through today with #5 Valyrian using a Game of Thrones angle for good measure paying $19 across the board!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!