Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Epidemiologist: Why Lockdowns Are The Wrong Policy (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157550)

boxcar 03-13-2022 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2792894)
And he's double vaccinated and boosted.

Can we stop calling this a VACCINE already? Please?

Oxford dictionary definition of vaccine:

PROVIDE IMMUNITY. These so-called "vaccines" have NEVER provided immunity. At best, they are a THERAPY.

Just some more cucking of the masses.

Numerous medical terms have conveniently been redefined to accommodate this plandemic narrative. I think "herd immunity" has all but become extinct in medical science and "natural immunity" is following closely on its heels. :coffee:

Elkchester Road 03-13-2022 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocko699 (Post 2792893)
Obama has Covid. That's a shame.

Didn't think it was remotely possible for a Former President to be around anyone unwashed enough as to be UNVACCINATED.

It had been very quiet on the COVID front that past few weeks. My guess is that it will stay this way. There are other new and improved crises now...

TJDave 03-13-2022 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2792944)
Didn't think it was remotely possible for a Former President to be around anyone unwashed enough as to be UNVACCINATED.

Unfortunately, the government decided not to brand those who refused vaccination.

davew 03-13-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2792958)
Unfortunately, the government decided not to brand those who refused vaccination.

You really have to be drinking the KoolAid to think you can only catch the virus from the unvaccinated....

Elkchester Road 03-13-2022 10:45 PM

Quote:

We wouldn't expect to hear anything less from you.

Your kind sure has been triggered here lately.

TJDave 03-13-2022 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2792961)
We wouldn't expect to hear anything less from you.

Your kind sure has been triggered here lately.

My kind? :lol:

Extremism in defense against idiocy is no vice.

Elkchester Road 03-13-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2792964)
My kind? :lol:

Extremism in defense against idiocy is no vice.

Yep. Your kind.

Does it ever get old trying to talk "above" other people (all of said people are of one persuasion)?

So...yep...your kind.

MargieRose 03-13-2022 11:05 PM

Quote:

You stated on here that you suffer from health issues. I can't even imagine that they are physical issues.

TJDave 03-13-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2792968)
I can't even imagine that they are physical issues.

Don’t sell yourself short. You believe in all things Trump. Your imagination is boundless.

TJDave 03-13-2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2792967)
Does it ever get old trying to talk "above" other people (all of said people are of one persuasion)?

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road…

People in glass houses…

Elkchester Road 03-14-2022 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2792971)
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road…

People in glass houses…

Still triggered about Vaccines, I see.

Since the Former President used this as a Public Service Announcement FOR the Vaccines...you're damned right I said it. Don't hate because some STILL refuse to buy what's being sold.

MargieRose 03-14-2022 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2792970)
Don’t sell yourself short. You believe in all things Trump. Your imagination is boundless.

In 2020, for the sake of this country, I imagined correctly. My imagination, for me, is infallible; it does have a proven track record...for the better.

TJDave 03-14-2022 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elkchester Road (Post 2792977)
Still triggered about Vaccines, I see.

Since the Former President used this as a Public Service Announcement FOR the Vaccines...you're damned right I said it. Don't hate because some STILL refuse to buy what's being sold.

I’m not questioning why you said it. The why is unimportant.

It was haughty. I actually liked it. I replied in kind.

TJDave 03-14-2022 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2792979)
In 2020, for the sake of this country, I imagined correctly. My imagination, for me, is infallible; it does have a proven track record...for the better.

You need to rethink your understanding of imagination.

boxcar 03-14-2022 09:10 AM

Quote:

Well...perhaps BO really overdosed on the Kool Aid and believed the jabs actually made him IMMUNE to covid, in which case branding wouldn't be necessary, would it? :coffee: