Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Handicapping Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   new DRF (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149549)

ldiatone 12-29-2018 03:36 PM

new DRF

Tom 12-30-2018 09:47 AM

OMG...I can only imagine....:eek:

Thanks for the heads up - I'll pour a double before I log in today. :rolleyes:

SG4 12-31-2018 07:36 PM

Hopefully new & improved news means we'll be able to run a search for terms in previous stories again. After the last update that search feature was gone (unless I'm just missing it & someone knows how to access this?)

Tom 01-01-2019 09:00 AM

Luckily, my access - through member center to a couple of specific things is still working. The rest of the site has no interest for me. A jumbled up C-F. :ThmbDown:

GMB@BP 01-06-2019 02:07 PM

Man, no classic DRFBETS anymore? I cant seem to find the PP Store on the new betting platform so no way to download anything but the DRF Classic PP's in through the platform in order to get the pp money back for the day.

River11 01-07-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMB@BP (Post 2415031)
Man, no classic DRFBETS anymore? I cant seem to find the PP Store on the new betting platform so no way to download anything but the DRF Classic PP's in through the platform in order to get the pp money back for the day.

At the very bottom of the DRF Bets page there's a link for connecting to DRF Classic until they totaly change over.
Just started using DRF Bets again and like the new way of receiving a pp credit which accumulates for every $50 wagered.

Saratoga_Mike 01-22-2019 09:25 AM

Is anyone having trouble downloading full-card DRF (Classic) PPs? When I try to download "all races," it only downloads race 1 and then the rest of the pages are blank. I can download each race separately with no issues, but it's a pain.

castaway01 01-22-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike (Post 2421256)
Is anyone having trouble downloading full-card DRF (Classic) PPs? When I try to download "all races," it only downloads race 1 and then the rest of the pages are blank. I can download each race separately with no issues, but it's a pain.

I haven't had trouble specifically with that, but since the "new" site it freezes, locks up, etc. It's like using the dial-up Internet again....good times (not). In other words, wouldn't be surprising if that was another bug they haven't worked out.