Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Trump legacy.....will be (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138284)

JustRalph 05-09-2017 11:54 PM

Trump legacy.....will be

fast4522 05-10-2017 08:46 PM

I think there is a very real possibility that President Donald J. Trump can and will work with the Chinese President to resolve the North Korea problem. Everything is pointing to that, so we have to hope and pray for a solution that is a plus all the way around.

letswastemoney 05-10-2017 10:41 PM

I think we're a bit arrogant when it comes to North Korea.

If we actually met with them officially, and not just because they're holding hostages, maybe North Korea will be nicer to its people and us.

JustRalph 05-10-2017 10:44 PM

What the hell does NKorea have to do with this thread?

It's about nominating 40 yr old judges that will be around 20 years or more

Clocker 05-10-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letswastemoney (Post 2166488)

If we actually met with them officially, and not just because they're holding hostages, maybe North Korea will be nicer to its people and us.

And if we really, really believe in fairies, Tinker Belle will live happily ever after.

magwell 05-10-2017 11:57 PM

His legacy will be that he proved that liberalism is a mental disorder with no cure ..........:rolleyes:

fast4522 05-11-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2166490)
What the hell does NKorea have to do with this thread?

It's about nominating 40 yr old judges that will be around 20 years or more

Well JR, this is now a given. There is nothing that is going to stop that from occurring. You will see those who squat to piss post often saying how it is going to end because of the Russians, or James Comey or what have you. I think our President will meet and exceed your expectations on bench appointments and confirmations plus much much more.

Track Collector 05-11-2017 09:42 PM

The Trump Legacy.............TBD.

So many things to get done. :popcorn:

Not to diminish the huge importance of SC Justice appointments, but from my viewpoint, "Draining the Swamp" is something high up on my list of hoped-for future accomplishments.

Much to the chagrin of our Liberal members, Trump is very good at multi-tasking. :)

woodtoo 05-17-2017 03:54 PM

His commencement speech to the Coast Guard Academy Graduation today was wonderful and very uplifting thank you President Trump for your kind words.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Clocker 05-17-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodtoo (Post 2170176)
His commencement speech to the Coast Guard Academy Graduation today was wonderful and very uplifting thank you President Trump for your kind words.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Kind words? :D

Quote:

"Over the course of your life, you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted, but you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never ever ever give up. Things will work out just fine," Trump said in his commencement address on Wednesday.

"Look at the way I’ve been treated lately … especially by the media. No politician in history—and I say this with great surety—has been treated worse or more unfairly. You can’t let them get you down."

http://time.com/4782530/donald-trump-coast-guard-commencement-speech/

Inner Dirt 05-17-2017 04:09 PM

Being able to kill wicked witches without dropping houses on them or throwing water on them.

RunForTheRoses 05-17-2017 04:12 PM

I've been fairly disappointed with Trump, you would have thought the great negotiator could have worked out a better budget with a Republican Congress.On the positive side of the ledger we got Gorsuch and will get other Judges as article notes. He did try twice on the immigration ban and it appears immigration has slowed due to his rhetoric.

woodtoo 05-17-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker (Post 2170182)

It was a 30 min. speech, your free to nit pick all you wish.:faint:

_______ 05-17-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letswastemoney (Post 2166488)

This isn't just naive, it indicates a shocking lack of historical knowledge.

We've been there. We've done that.

_______ 05-17-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _______ (Post 2170303)
This isn't just naive, it indicates a shocking lack of historical knowledge.

We've been there. We've done that.

The last 5 words of the first sentence will be Trump's legacy.