Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wisoconsin recall update..... (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94915)

newtothegame 06-05-2012 07:41 PM

Wisoconsin recall update.....

Report: 119% Voter Turnout in Madison, WI

A Madison City Clerk has told a Wisconsin radio host that turnout for the area is expected at over 100%, up to 119%. What makes it all the more interesting is that this story comes from a far-left site.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ent-in-madison

WAIT!!!! 119% LMAO..........oh you've got to love those libs........I am sure they got the dead turn out as well....lol

Shemp Howard 06-05-2012 07:54 PM

As they say in Chicago...."Vote early and vote often."

newtothegame 06-05-2012 08:17 PM

Yeah, and for me, this is one of the biggest offenses a politician or staff can committ. I truly feel if you get caught in voter fraud, on EITHER side, it should carry a substantial penalty and SUBSTANTIAL time in jail. To me, you are actually robbing people of their rights and their votes. The same people you are trying to get into office to serve.......:bang:

ArlJim78 06-05-2012 08:20 PM

Walker is too successful, got to get him out of there and put in someone incompetent. the people demand nothing less.

wisconsin 06-05-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArlJim78
Walker is too successful, got to get him out of there and put in someone incompetent. the people demand nothing less.

Jim, you should see the venom spewing over this. It is dividing friendships and families in a way I have never seen in my lifetime.

ArlJim78 06-05-2012 09:51 PM

I can believe it. This is a war.

You have the political class and associated cronies (headed by Washington and public/private unions) on one side, versus the private sector.
Its been a one sided fight for years and years, but people have had enough and are only now pushing back.

boxcar 06-05-2012 09:52 PM

Walker is like Jesus -- a divider who is bearing a "sword". :lol:

I've been hearing about a lot of skullduggery, but I still think Walker will pull this out.

Boxcar

ArlJim78 06-05-2012 09:56 PM

Fox calls it for Walker.
let the spin begin.

lsbets 06-05-2012 09:57 PM

Walker wins. A crushing defeat for the looters and moochers. And a gigantic waste of the tax payers money.

cj's dad 06-05-2012 10:00 PM

The Tea party Lives !!!!

BHO is toast

ArlJim78 06-05-2012 10:01 PM

THIS is what democracy looks like.
:lol:

bigmack 06-05-2012 10:09 PM

Flip it over to MSLSD. Long faces throughout. The second they received news, they started yappin' about how much money Walker spent on the recaul. Wasn't long ago they were bragging about BO having a billion to slay the R's.

Thusfar, 60% to 40% - Let's see how well polling holds up, given it was within 3 yesterday.

JustRalph 06-05-2012 10:13 PM

Exit polls show 53% of those who voted today in Wi said they would vote for Obama. 42% Romney

How the hell you reconcile those results makes me skeptical of the exit polls

Tom 06-05-2012 10:17 PM

Wolf Blitzer looked like he was close to tears.
Anyone in the Chicago area....check in on mostie.

People have voted for responsibility.

boxcar 06-05-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph
Exit polls show 53% of those who voted today in Wi said they would vote for Obama. 42% Romney

How the hell you reconcile those results makes me skeptical of the exit polls

Maybe some Republicans and/or Conservatives have wised up and have learned to play the game the way the Dems have been doing all these decades.

Boxcar