Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Full Card Reports Membership issues (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142387)

Tigergolf5 12-20-2017 07:10 PM

Full Card Reports Membership issues

Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!

bugboy 12-20-2017 08:50 PM

fullcard reports

i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.

MONEY 12-20-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 (Post 2252444)
Hi- Does anyone have a Full Card Reports membership? I recently purchased it and didn't receive a temporary password and never received a permanent one. I emailed them multiple times and never got a response. I have used their service in the past and would love to have it back. If anyone has had any similar issues or know how to get the service back, I would love the advise.

Thanks!

I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.

Tigergolf5 12-21-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugboy (Post 2252478)
i have been a member of fcr for more than years. this year my computer crashed. i didn't know my password because i was not issued one. i must have e-mailed them 10 times and have NEVER gotten 1=one response from them. im lucky i can use it on my cell. but would rather use on computer. I myself will never, never use them again. I wish you luck buddy. Hey if you do hear from them i'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for the quick reply. At least I know I am not the only one who is having their emails ignored. I wonder if something happened to their ownership?

Tigergolf5 12-21-2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONEY (Post 2252485)
I checked out the website and it looks like the only way to subscribe is through
PayPal. I suggest that you make a complaint with PayPal for non delivery of product.

Yeah, I actually just opened a case with paypal. Hopefully I will at least get my money back. I would much rather have the service but what can you do at this point. Thanks for the reply.

Tigergolf5 12-21-2017 02:18 PM

Any similar computerized handicapping programs?

Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!

mabred 12-21-2017 03:16 PM

here is one

i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred

MONEY 12-21-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 (Post 2252703)
Does anyone use any similar computerized handicapping programs? If I can't use Full Card Reports, I would love to find a replacement. Thanks!

If you don't like the service that you get from Full Card Reports, don't use RacingPicks.com. It's the same company.

Lots of members here use TimeFormUS.com and are happy with the product.

Afleet 12-21-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONEY (Post 2252485)

I have had trouble w/paypal on a product I didnt receive. Paypal blows in my opinion

horseplayer 12-24-2017 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mabred (Post 2252742)
i have nothing to do with them but they do send me stuff via e-mail

once in a while around kentucky derby.

e-ponies.com

mabred

r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware

AstrosFan 12-29-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horseplayer (Post 2253548)
r-eponies.com has a subscription I never subscribed but he is has some kind of a deal with some local newspapers so he will give you a free report of only 5 of the races and says if you wan to get the full report subscribe. this is for major tracks - for minor tracks you need to subscribe ------ but if you have a bris single ,comma delimited file the $1 one you can run it thru one.click.pony another site that he has - but as of late my Norton is blocking it as virus infected so beware

e-ponies has always offered me support regarding any questions I have via email. I just don't care for the $1 brisfile per track fee.

gilesm 02-02-2018 11:05 AM

full card reports

I was using them but a few days ago, I couldn't use them because I couldn't access their webpage. Afew years ago, John Moore, the manager, was involved in a car crash and the site was shutdown for a while. I have sent e-mails without a response. I suspect that something has happened to Moore.but the service still has an obligation to its subscribers. I have lodged a complaint through PayPal's resolution center and I suggest you do the same.

atlasaxis 02-02-2018 12:58 PM

John Moore is no longer involved with FCR. Site has been down for a few days. Not a good sign.

gilesm 02-02-2018 05:39 PM

reimbursement

if John Moore is no longer involved, someone should still answer the e-mails.Was it a one man operation? Paypal will get to the bottom of this.All subscribed members should file a compaint through Paypal.

Tigergolf5 02-03-2018 12:43 PM

I was able to get a temporary login and was able to use FCR for about a month and now as some of you have notice the site is now down and has been most of the week. I am bummed because I hit the superfecta at the Pegasus Cup because of it! I am going to submit a claim to paypal to try to get my money back. I honestly wish the site would come back up. Someone should try to get in touch with the owners to see what happened or see if their software can be bought.

atlasaxis 02-03-2018 01:24 PM

No response from them, even on their Facebook page.

hyipro 02-05-2018 09:21 PM

Trace

Try to run a WHOIS trace on the site, if legit should give you the contact info

arnopol50 02-07-2018 07:17 AM

Full Card Reports

The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.

fivehead 02-07-2018 09:21 AM

I have a FCR membership and when I go to log in the site cannot be reached. This has been going on for over a week now. Has anyone been able to log in since Feb 1st?

upthecreek 02-07-2018 01:34 PM

A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions

NWCTBob 02-07-2018 01:40 PM

full card reports

I have also been a member subscriber for years and heavily relied on the reports and used them more than anything for handicapping. I used the "diamond" reports. Thought they were the best. However, the past several days, I can't access the site at all. I have e-mailed the manager today. Linda Delano is the president - owner and LKA is Orlando FL. But could never get a phone number. Linda would reply to my e-mails at times with issues I've had in the past. Any info would be appreciated.

JimG 02-07-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthecreek (Post 2273318)
A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions

Is keypony.com also their site?

pandy 02-07-2018 05:08 PM

Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.

hsmafia 02-07-2018 05:15 PM

FCR

I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???

1GCFAN 02-07-2018 05:29 PM

As a former subscriber I found the reports a easy to access supplement to my handicapping. After John left they ceased updating the videos and did not communicate with members so I dropped them. They had some good stuff that put me on horses that I initially didn't consider.

upthecreek 02-07-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hsmafia (Post 2273387)
I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???

They have similar reports
contenderswins.com

kingfin66 02-07-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnopol50 (Post 2273182)
The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.

I don't really care to post this info publicly at PaceAdvantage, but I am happy to tell you how to get it.

www.familytreenow.com

Enter Delano, Linda P, Florida in the search fields. That will give you the info you seek.

For those of you who see this post and are shocked at the info, you can easily opt out so that your info is not this accessible. This is but one site. The info is out there on the web for all of us via public databases.

upthecreek 02-08-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandy (Post 2273383)
Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.

If you do a search on here, you'll find that their numbers were ,for the most part,from John Beavers Yeast Program

pandy 02-08-2018 01:16 PM

Yeah, I know. He was one of the few innovative handicappers I never had the privilege of corresponding with.

SandyW 02-08-2018 02:05 PM

Contenderswins.com reports are similar to FCR and they are still in business and accepting new business. I never had any problems with them. They always answer emails if you have any questions.
Check out the sample reports on their website.

Tigergolf5 02-09-2018 12:14 PM

It looks like the fullcardreports.com website is back up but I am still having trouble getting to the membership area. Anyone else seeing/having the same issue?

pandy 02-09-2018 12:47 PM

They have a twitter page but obviously whoever was running the site isn't anymore because they haven't posted anything on twitter in a long time.

NWCTBob 02-09-2018 02:13 PM

The site is open but unable to log on to member log in. Hopefully they're working on it.

SandyW 02-09-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigergolf5 (Post 2274093)
It looks like the fullcardreports.com website is back up but I am still having trouble getting to the membership area. Anyone else seeing/having the same issue?

If you can't get on with FCR, give ContendersWins.com a chance, never ever had a problem and they answer all email questions within a very small time frame. This is a well run operation as I have many friends that have been with ContendersWins for many, many years, and I never heard one complaint about ContendersWins.com.

hsmafia 02-09-2018 05:20 PM

FCR

I am hope that the return to their site being up is positive, I must say I was quite happy to see it pop up, then equally sad to not be able to log on....

Tigergolf5 02-09-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hsmafia (Post 2274278)
I am hope that the return to their site being up is positive, I must say I was quite happy to see it pop up, then equally sad to not be able to log on....

I agree. I had the same feelings. Are you getting this error message when going to the members area "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/asplogin/includes/openconnection.asp, line 7"?

Tigergolf5 02-09-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandyW (Post 2274185)
If you can't get on with FCR, give ContendersWins.com a chance, never ever had a problem and they answer all email questions within a very small time frame. This is a well run operation as I have many friends that have been with ContendersWins for many, many years, and I never heard one complaint about ContendersWins.com.

I researched their website last night and it looks like something that I'd be willing to get a try. It is however twice as much as FCR at $50 a month. Thanks for the recommendation.

hsmafia 02-09-2018 09:48 PM

FCR

Yes same error code.
Which seams like an improvement, over the past few days no website .....

NYMess 02-10-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilesm (Post 2270775)
I was using them but a few days ago, I couldn't use them because I couldn't access their webpage. Afew years ago, John Moore, the manager, was involved in a car crash and the site was shutdown for a while. I have sent e-mails without a response. I suspect that something has happened to Moore.but the service still has an obligation to its subscribers. I have lodged a complaint through PayPal's resolution center and I suggest you do the same.

glad its not just me. I liked using their info in my handicapping to come up with nice price horses but now it tells me that the server doesnt exist.

gilesm 02-10-2018 01:27 PM

subscription available

I tried every function on this site to no avail. but when I went to the subscription page, I discovered that was working and they added something new.. you don't only have to use Paypal anymore.. you can subscribe with a credit or debit card..of course, I didn't go all they way through since I am already subscribed... I am wondering if you have to re-subscribe to get to their reports page.. and if the price has changed..someone else check this out..