Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - Sports (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Yankee Fan Gets Tuned Up by Jays Fan (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130302)

HoofedInTheChest 04-13-2016 07:06 PM

Yankee Fan Gets Tuned Up by Jays Fan

Some Yankee fans made the trip up to the Big Smoke, and decided to get into it with some of the locals. The American should be grateful that someone was holding the Toronto kids arm, or he would have got lit up. Don’t they realize that most of us play hockey?[YT="Liquid Courage"]SA98z_APack[/YT]

kingfin66 04-13-2016 10:05 PM

Yeah, they'e real tough guys. :rolleyes:

kingfin66 04-14-2016 01:17 AM

This is an example of people acting stupid. It doesn't matter what jersey they are wearing, where they reside, or to what team they cheer for. They are drunk and acting in a way that is bothersome to those around them. I hope they all got thrown out of the stadium.

I still believe that most Canadians can hold their alcohol, but I now know that not all of them can.

johnhannibalsmith 04-14-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoofedInTheChest
...Don’t they realize that most of us play hockey?

Sure looks like that guy has played a bit. Bigger guy had that straight arm clutch going on a like he knows how to use that reach. Man, that is painful to watch all two minutes of. Exhibit A why going to almost any sporting event with 10,000+ people just seems like more effort than its worth. I'd last about five minutes tops seated among all that.

Tor Ekman 04-14-2016 02:39 PM

Used to be it was worth the extra bucks to sit in the premium seats to avoid the riff raff but nowadays they are dispersed throughout the ball park and no place is safe. With flat screen HDTV, it's just not worth going to the ball park much anymore. I'll venture out for the occasional Saturday or Sunday afternoon day game but that's about it

HoofedInTheChest 04-14-2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
Used to be it was worth the extra bucks to sit in the premium seats to avoid the riff raff but nowadays they are dispersed throughout the ball park and no place is safe. With flat screen HDTV, it's just not worth going to the ball park much anymore. I'll venture out for the occasional Saturday or Sunday afternoon day game but that's about it

I agree, it was embarrassing during the playoffs last season, the boozing is getting way out of hand. I went to one playoff game last year, and people were walking into the stadium completely corked, god help you if you have a kid with you.

The best part of the whole video is the guy who yells, “Who’s pitching tomorrow?.”

Stillriledup 04-14-2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Some Yankee fans made the trip up to the Big Smoke, and decided to get into it with some of the locals. The American should be grateful that someone was holding the Toronto kids arm, or he would have got lit up. Don’t they realize that most of us play hockey?[YT="Liquid Courage"]SA98z_APack[/YT]

Actually nobody in Canada is CURRENTLY playing hockey, well, at least not now on the NHL level. :lol:

HoofedInTheChest 04-14-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillriledup
Actually nobody in Canada is CURRENTLY playing hockey, well, at least not now on the NHL level. :lol:

You do realize that 50% of the NHL are Canadian.

How many Canadians do you have on the Ducks?... 16?

The CHL are currently in the playoffs, the AHL playoffs starts this weekend with the Toronto Marlies as the betting favorite. World Championships start in a couple of weeks, the jr. prospect evaluations go on throughout the summer, we don't stop playing hockey in this country, 2 weeks off, and then it's back to work.

Were you referring to the fact that there are no Canadian clubs in the playoffs? Taxes my friend, taxes.

cj 04-14-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

The CHL are currently in the playoffs, the AHL playoffs starts this weekend with the Toronto Marlies as the betting favorite. World Championships start in a couple of weeks, the jr. prospect evaluations go on throughout the summer, we don't stop playing hockey in this country, 2 weeks off, and then it's back to work.

Were you referring to the fact that there are no Canadian clubs in the playoffs? Taxes my friend, taxes.

Pretty sure he knew all this. It was just a joke. We all know where the best hockey players come from---besides Ovi of course.

Valuist 05-07-2016 10:48 PM

Speaking of the Yankees, memo to ESPN: they aren't any good. Yet I see you have them for the Sunday Night prime time game......again. Get into 2016....this team is old and no good.

Stillriledup 05-08-2016 12:16 AM

Quote:

Your last sentence, making a funny about no Canadian teams in playoffs?

Did you agree w Hartley firing?

NorCalGreg 05-08-2016 12:23 AM

Quote:

Some Yankee fans made the trip up to the Big Smoke, and decided to get into it with some of the locals. The American should be grateful that someone was holding the Toronto kids arm, or he would have got lit up. Don’t they realize that most of us play hockey?

Don't Canadians realize most of us carry guns?

HoofedInTheChest 05-08-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Don't Canadians realize most of us carry guns?

Not up here you don't.

horses4courses 05-08-2016 06:07 PM

I'm sure the Security and Risk Management people
at the ballpark love watching video like that. ;)

Legal nightmare.

Rookies 05-08-2016 06:55 PM

That was 2 minutes, 20 secs long.

I'll guarantee you that at the 30 sec mark, ALL those dudes would have been surrounded by 6 large, security MoFos at a Bills game, at Ralph Wilson Stadium. At the minute mark, they would be exiting with them, either voluntarily or frog marched. ;)