Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Terror Attack in Moscow (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=181631)

Tom 03-22-2024 04:03 PM

Terror Attack in Moscow

BREAKING NE

Concert Hall attacked, 40 dead, 100+ injured.
Not a lot of details yet.

davew 03-22-2024 04:20 PM

boxcar 03-22-2024 05:07 PM

And it could very easily happen here with the current, unvetted invasion of illegals.

fast4522 03-22-2024 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2935306)
And it could very easily happen here with the current, unvetted invasion of illegals.

I think your right but what we have going on is less focused and just nonsensical stupidity that will lead to scattered death of women who uneducated cowards released from prisons flooding in. In Moscow there is a defined enemy going after fear and mayhem.

Marshall Bennett 03-22-2024 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2935307)
I think your right but what we have going on is less focused and just nonsensical stupidity that will lead to scattered death of women who uneducated cowards released from prisons flooding in. In Moscow there is a defined enemy going after fear and mayhem.

I don't see similarities between Russia and US. You're in a continuous sense of doubt viewing Russia from hundreds of news agencies, no two alike. Here, everybody on the planet knows our real-time conditions. Some know more than the citizens living here will ever know. Its going to be major bullshit between now and November. Democrats want to arm the bastards now. They want the four million let in here fighting on their side, not ours.

boxcar 03-22-2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast4522 (Post 2935307)

"Less focused" by whom: The globalist left that is the real power behind Biden's throne? They already caught one terrorist who entered here illegally.

fast4522 03-22-2024 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 2935333)
"Less focused" by whom: The globalist left that is the real power behind Biden's throne? They already caught one terrorist who entered here illegally.

Again not in disagreement and believe that they have caught more than one meaning several.

fast4522 03-22-2024 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2935310)
I don't see similarities between Russia and US. You're in a continuous sense of doubt viewing Russia from hundreds of news agencies, no two alike. Here, everybody on the planet knows our real-time conditions. Some know more than the citizens living here will ever know. Its going to be major bullshit between now and November. Democrats want to arm the bastards now. They want the four million let in here fighting on their side, not ours.

No not really, was just saying apples to apples. The thread name Terror Attack in Moscow followed by post #2 Ukrainian fighters meant to me they should expect Ukrainian bullshit inside Russia. Here in the United States we have maggots killing young ladies to which I said in a different thread that this is just the start of this. But I get what you are saying and the invasion continues just like the thread named for it.

fast4522 03-22-2024 08:25 PM

I just read this one that looks like some warning might have been ignored.

US Embassy Warned Americans to Avoid Moscow Concerts Weeks Before Attacks

https://www.newsweek.com/us-embassy-...ttacks-1882548

PaceAdvantage 03-22-2024 08:29 PM

Americans in Moscow? They must be traitorous PUTIN LOVERS!

fast4522 03-22-2024 10:06 PM

Islamic State group claims responsibility, so much for Ukrainian involvement.

classhandicapper 03-23-2024 10:29 AM

If Russia is not safe from this kind of terrorism, it’s not safe anywhere.

It will interesting to see who actually did it, how they got into the country and what the motives are.

jimmyb 03-23-2024 03:47 PM

Biden and the left love the Islamic terrorists. Anti Russian, right? Wouldn't be at all surprised if our government was supporting this behind the scenes. They did warn Americans to stay away from the venue i hear.

Tom 03-23-2024 06:09 PM

Biden FUNDS them.
Obaba IS a terrorist and Joe is serving his third term.

Why do you think there are no rerecusions to terror groups, anf why is Jow demanding a long cease fire to help hamas?

These are H4C people.

woodtoo 03-24-2024 07:17 AM

see aye eh.