Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   FootsyGate (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136708)

JustRalph 03-01-2017 08:20 PM

FootsyGate

1 Attachment(s)
Is FootsyGate over now?

johnhannibalsmith 03-01-2017 09:23 PM

What a ridiculous 'scandal'. I'm assuming you're talking about Kellyanne Conway getting ripped for having her shoes on an oval office sofa. From the same people that shrugged when some poor bastard had to steam clean semen all over the place during Mr. Clinton's tenure.

cj's dad 03-02-2017 10:01 AM

Or when B Hussein Obama put his feet on the desk in the Oval office!

Tom 03-04-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith (Post 2128826)
What a ridiculous 'scandal'. I'm assuming you're talking about Kellyanne Conway getting ripped for having her shoes on an oval office sofa. From the same people that shrugged when some poor bastard had to steam clean semen all over the place during Mr. Clinton's tenure.

Clinton's legacy was removed with Clorox.

boxcar 03-04-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Yeah...and what she was really doing was trying to position herself on the couch to get a good picture of Trump and all the people around him. I'm surprised no lefty has brought a lawsuit against her for defacing or destroying government property. :rolleyes:

The Lefties are very sick puppies, desperately trying to grasp at anything and every thing.

davew 03-04-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Didn't the Clinton's take the furniture with them? (to hide the evidence)