PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of the year

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Every year at this time I reflect and review the years wagering and attempt to isolate a weakness in my betting end of the game and attempt to change it. This year my goal is to have my mindset registered to VALUE, not value for the sake of value but a well thought out wager offering value as opposed to simply wagering on a winner.

I am sure most others on this fine site have some goals for the new year.

Good luck to all!

:ThmbUp:

Overlay
12-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Every year at this time I reflect and review the years wagering and attempt to isolate a weakness in my betting end of the game and attempt to change it. This year my goal is to have my mindset registered to VALUE, not value for the sake of value but a well thought out wager offering value as opposed to simply wagering on a winner.

Certainly a worthy objective. Don't lose sight of the handicapping aspect of value, though. Wagering the optimal amount on a value play is tied to how accurate your assessment of the bet's chance of success is, as compared to the odds or payoff established by the public.

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Certainly a worthy objective. Don't lose sight of the handicapping aspect of value, though. Wagering the optimal amount on a value play is tied to how accurate your assessment of the bet's chance of success is, as compared to the odds or payoff established by the public.

Excellent quote Overlay..that is why your products are so well received.
Value for the sake of value is not the answer.