Dave Schwartz
12-23-2012, 09:17 PM
CJ, that's hitting below the belt.

LOL

cj
12-23-2012, 09:38 PM
CJ, that's hitting below the belt.

LOL

Wasn't the last time they won when Larry Csonka and Jim Kiick were playing?

PhantomOnTour
12-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Steelers looked like a playoff team for about 2-3 games in midseason.
The rest of the time they were an offensive catastrophe...fumbles, picks, sacks, dropped passes, you name it.

Ben clearly hasn't grasped Haley's new offensive scheme.
Sure, Heath Miller has had a great season, but that's about it.
Many single back sets with the RB about 7yds off the line...some very slow developing plays imo.

Cincy did their best to hand Pittsburgh the game today but they wouldn't take it; or couldn't take it.

PaceAdvantage
12-24-2012, 02:01 AM
pk must think I'm a Giants fan... :lol:

He tried to press my buttons this year with the Yankees, but I didn't bite...must have frustrated him a bit... :ThmbUp:

pktruckdriver
12-24-2012, 07:00 AM
pk must think I'm a Giants fan... :lol:

He tried to press my buttons this year with the Yankees, but I didn't bite...must have frustrated him a bit... :ThmbUp:

Oh Boy, my world is in shambles , Bossman was not affected by this, must be a JETS fan, even worse than the above teams.

As for my Dolphins, CJ, WE ARE STILL THE ONLY UNBEATEN TEAM, for how long who knows, but for now I can throw that out there, and proudly do.

Also I was impressed at how well we did this year, did we make the playoffs , no but we weere a field goal away from being there, so we're getting there.

In shambles

Patrick

MaTH716
12-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Oh Boy, my world is in shambles , Bossman was not affected by this, must be a JETS fan, even worse than the above teams.

As for my Dolphins, CJ, WE ARE STILL THE ONLY UNBEATEN TEAM, for how long who knows, but for now I can throw that out there, and proudly do.

Also I was impressed at how well we did this year, did we make the playoffs , no but we weere a field goal away from being there, so we're getting there.

In shambles

Patrick

What is it now, 40 years of using that line? Might finally be time to move on...............

cj
12-24-2012, 01:27 PM

In shambles

Patrick

Who cares about unbeaten? (Other than a group of geriatric Dolphins and their fans, that is) It is about the trophies. The Dolphins haven't been relevant since Mercury Morris was doing blow.

pktruckdriver
12-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Who cares about unbeaten? (Other than a group of geriatric Dolphins and their fans, that is) It is about the trophies. The Dolphins haven't been relevant since Mercury Morris was doing blow.

I care and am proud of it, haven't you noticed that yet. ONLY UNBEATEN !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
From the unbeaten 72 Dolphins

Stillriledup
12-24-2012, 10:52 PM
I care and am proud of it, haven't you noticed that yet. ONLY UNBEATEN !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
From the unbeaten 72 Dolphins

:lol:

Wow.

Just beat New England this week and all will be well with the world!

pktruckdriver
12-24-2012, 11:43 PM
:lol:

Wow.

Just beat New England this week and all will be well with the world!

Probally a very low chance of that, but we still love them anyway.

Patrick

pktruckdriver
12-27-2012, 04:17 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/523040_10151221317894611_1729373482_n.jpg

Tonight at 8pm on NFL Network

pktruckdriver
12-27-2012, 04:36 PM
:1: :9: :7: :2: Miami Dolphins