PDA

View Full Version : Question for Pandy

mrroyboy
12-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Pandy I got your card about the pace book. Is that just for t-breds or is It for Harness racing too?
Doesn't really matter because I will buy it anyway. I like all of your stuff.
Just wondering
Thanks Pandy

pandy
12-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Hi and thanks for inquiring about my book. Pace Handicapping Longshots is for thoroughbreds.

melman
12-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Bob not a question but a thank you. For all your work, info, and good articles. I hesitate to mention just how good your horses to watch list is, for fear of more people tracking them. But it's Christmas time and not that many people read this harness section. I follow them for two starts after a mention from you, one if they come right back and win. Many are of the lower paying variety. However just in the last month have cashed winners of over $50 and yes Honey do Jigtime on a move from Chester to Dover. I will not mention that huge payoff. :lol: I agree with you about the ABC system that the Meadowlands is going back to for this meet. Hope it works out. Meadowlands and Balmorla are indeed the hope of harness racing and the best bet for most harness players and maybe like you said getting some new and even some t-bred players. One player who is a friend of mine took at look at Balmoral this year and really goes for it. Says it's a lot like turf racing on a turf course with no speed bias. All the best in the coming new year Pandy.

mrroyboy
12-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Balmoral is a good track. They need to have live video on their website and occasional free PP's which would make it even better.