PDA

View Full Version : Heads-up: Annual Thoro-graph Promotion 12/26 to 12/31

tbwinner
12-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Every year Jerry Brown of Thoro-Graph makes his data products (Sheets, Analysis, etc) available for free during the Holidays.

A great chance to check them out if you're new to them/want to see them, or save some money if you're a Sheets user.

Tom
12-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Get a head start on the Malibu.

pktruckdriver
12-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Well if I did not see Tbwinner use them and how well he did, I would not be wanting to see them , but I did and he did awesome, so if they are FREE, how do I sign up to look at them.

thanks guys

Patrick

horses4courses
12-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Well if I did not see Tbwinner use them and how well he did, I would not be wanting to see them , but I did and he did awesome, so if they are FREE, how do I sign up to look at them.

thanks guys

Patrick

www.thorograph.com

pktruckdriver
12-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks, Been drinking too much egg nog. :lol:

patrick

thearmada
12-27-2012, 10:47 AM
What products from TG do you usually use? I feel the sheets almost have too much information on them that I do not use.

tbwinner
12-27-2012, 11:04 AM
What products from TG do you usually use? I feel the sheets almost have too much information on them that I do not use.

I use The Sheets, but mostly just the numbers. The Pattern data/ROI stats/Sire data that they include on the left is sometimes information-overload (some good info there, but a bit much)

marksinger
12-27-2012, 11:09 AM
I use The Sheets, but mostly just the numbers. The Pattern data/ROI stats/Sire data that they include on the left is sometimes information-overload (some good info there, but a bit much)
I hate to sound dumb but I checked out the sheets and couldnt understand them. Didnt know what his picks were.
Any help is helpful. :)
Mark from Philly

RunForTheRoses
12-27-2012, 11:43 AM
I hate to sound dumb but I checked out the sheets and couldnt understand them. Didnt know what his picks were.
Any help is helpful. :)
Mark from Philly

The Sheets themselves offer no picks, in fact their interpretation is notoriously contentious, check out their message board.

They do offer analysis for ~4 tracks a day, the biggies, SoCal, NYRA, GP...They had the Malibu winner as a best bet yesterday.

Other than that there are two data portions-the Race Shapes and the Sheets. The RS are an attempt to predict the pace. The main portion of the sheets contains the lifetime performance ratings of each horse on one sheet per horse. The lower the number the better the performance.

marksinger
12-27-2012, 12:28 PM
The Sheets themselves offer no picks, in fact their interpretation is notoriously contentious, check out their message board.

They do offer analysis for ~4 tracks a day, the biggies, SoCal, NYRA, GP...They had the Malibu winner as a best bet yesterday.

Other than that there are two data portions-the Race Shapes and the Sheets. The RS are an attempt to predict the pace. The main portion of the sheets contains the lifetime performance ratings of each horse on one sheet per horse. The lower the number the better the performance.
Thank you Runfortheroses!!
Mark

thearmada
12-29-2012, 03:52 PM

One of their best bets today had the winner in the 7th at Gulfstream at 13-1. Looked good on the sheets too.

RunForTheRoses
12-29-2012, 10:29 PM
One of their best bets today had the winner in the 7th at Gulfstream at 13-1. Looked good on the sheets too.

Yes, in part because of that I cashed the P3, alas no P4 or P5, woulda been a nice New Year's present.

They also put me on the 6 at SA first race yesterday, 12/28. Beyer's were unexceptional while TGs made horse fastest, albeit on Tapeta.

Robert Goren
12-29-2012, 11:21 PM
I have not looked them in a long time. If I remember right the most useful thing about them was their jockey stats. The ones who showed which jockeys won a lot more than or lost a lot more than normal on sloppy track. Other places now have those stats. I remember J.F. Chavez used to love sloppy tracks.

Slightly off topic, has anyone heard how Chavez is doing? Is he riding anywhere? or has he retired? I know had a bad spill late in 2011.