PDA

View Full Version : Out of the frying pan, into the fire?

Tom
12-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Exit Hillary.
Enter Lurch.

I think before he can take that office, we need to have him retrieve the medals he threw over the fence.

Calling all Swift boats....calling all Swift boats.
Your service is needed again.

fast4522
12-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Who this guy?

Here we have a JFK wannabe....who is hardly in Vietnam long enough to get good tan, collects medals faster than Audie Murphy in a job where lots of medals weren't common, gets sent home eight months early, requests separation from active duty a few months after that so he can run for Congress, finds out war heroes don't sell well in Massachusetts in 1970 so reinvents himself as Jane Fonda, throws his ribbons in the dirt with the cameras running to jump start his political career, gets Stillborn Pell to invite him to address Congress and Bobby Kennedy's speechwriter to do the heavy lifting, winds up in the Senate himself a few years later, votes against every major defense bill, says the CIA is irrelevant after the Wall came down, votes against the Gulf War, a big mistake since that turned out well, decides not to make the same mistake twice so votes for invading Iraq, but oops, that didn't turn out so well so he now says he really didn't mean for Bush to go to war when he voted to allow him to go to war.

HUSKER55
12-23-2012, 04:40 PM
somewhere, and yes I wish I had saved it, it a picture of him living out of his car and how he does it. I guess he can afford anything he wants but he has his preferences and he likes his life style.