PDA

View Full Version : Penn National 12.20.12

Shemp Howard
12-19-2012, 11:26 PM
Race 1 What Partners Do

Should be well meant in this heat as several interests have expressed an intention to enter a claim.

Stable may chicken out and decide to scratch for no good racing reason.

If they go, go to the windows confidently.

turninforhome10
12-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Race 1 What Partners Do

Should be well meant in this heat as several interests have expressed an intention to enter a claim.

Stable may chicken out and decide to scratch for no good racing reason.

If they go, go to the windows confidently.
She is crippled dude, don't you watch replays. She had no shot and the track gave her no help. And she goes back to her original barn.

lamboguy
12-20-2012, 06:21 PM
She is crippled dude, don't you watch replays. She had no shot and the track gave her no help. And she goes back to her original barn.you have to admit with the 1 being scratched, that horse looked great on paper!

turninforhome10
12-20-2012, 06:26 PM
you have to admit with the 1 being scratched, that horse looked great on paper!
The last race showed me upon replay that she has a left front ankle and today on the bad track really brought it out. Watch the head on. She did look good on paper but not on film.

Shemp Howard
12-22-2012, 07:20 AM
The last race showed me upon replay that she has a left front ankle and today on the bad track really brought it out. Watch the head on. She did look good on paper but not on film.

You know that and I know that but the "official" stable excuse is she didn't have a tie and swallowed her tongue.