PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday 12-19-12 top plays at Gulf,Laurel & Tampa

KidCapper
12-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Here are a few plays that jump off the page for me today at Gulf,Laurel & Tampa. The picks:

Gaulfstream Race -5 The :7: Peter Walder ships this one in from Penn and hits at 27% with the move. Solid 27% angle when returning from a layoff and 39% off the double drop in class. Been racing on off-tracks and turf the last few and his last race on a fast dirt surface was a victory with a 96 Bris figure. Should handle these.

Gulfstream Race -6 The :1: Big scratch of the 6 lands me here. Will catch a favorable pace scenario with the rail today on this turf course. 3rd time off the layoff for 14% 2nd time turf trainer O'Connell. Catch if catch can at a juicy 8-1 ML.

Gulfstream Race -7 The :4: . I love Speightstown sired 1st time starters sprinting in their debuts. Sire hits at 16% 1st out. Bullet work at Pmm Nov 27th shows this one has daddy's speed. Pletcher 24% with 1sters to boot and JR sees fit to ride. Lots to like at 4-1 here.

Gulfstream Race -9 The :7: :8: . Either one of the uncoupled Attfield runners could win this. I'll tab the :7: as the better of the 2. Drops to Mdn claiming for the 1st time an 18% trainer move. Nice bullet work over the Payson surface Dec 4th for this.

Laurel Race -4 The :7: Claimed back by Kobiskie who hits at 31% 1st off the claim. Double drops in class another 35% move. Owns the right style for this...should win...only question is price here at 8-5 ML.

Tampa Race -3 The :9: . Mott sends this one to Tampa for the Mdn breaker today. Bullet work at CD in November followed by 2 nice works at GP. Catches a lackluster field here and the hot riding Coa (29%) takes the mount.

Tampa Race -9 The :7: . Proctor ships this one in from a solid front running attempt over the Keeneland turf course. Cuts back to the mile today off the freshening for an 18% trainer move. Coa gets another winner today here.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!

KidCapper
12-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Tampa race -3 Should've been the :8: as there is no :9: . Then the :8: scratched. So after all that...no play in the Tampa 3rd. :bang:

KidCapper
12-19-2012, 04:02 PM
This concludes my post on how not to give selections........... :bang: . My apologies to whomever may have read this post. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Move along......... nothing to see here............

HoofedInTheChest
12-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself, everyone has some off days. Your an outstanding handicapper and you'll get em tomorrow.