PDA

View Full Version : Dem. Hank Johnson

cj's dad
12-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Welcome to the party of stupid. :lol:

The Georgia Democrat used the word — offensive to some, who prefer the term “little people” to describe those with dwarfism, he noted today — in a metaphor about the Michigan labor situation in which he made a point about an unfair matchup. “What happens when you put a giant with a midget in a cage fight?” he asked rhetorically.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/hank-johnson-forswears-the-word-midget/2012/12/13/df2244be-4554-11e2-8e70-e1993528222d_blog.html

My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2010/04/rep-hank-johnson-thinks-guam-could-capsize

ArlJim78
12-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Johnson is not alone. from Pelosi on down the line the Democrats in congress are loaded with the same low wattage types. of course it's a direct reflection of the majority of their constituents too, so there's that.

Robert Goren
12-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Johnson is genius compared to most the Georgia delegation especially for what passes US Senators from that state, Johnny Isakron and perhaps the lowest form of life ever to serve as US Senator, Saxby Chambliss.

Tom
12-14-2012, 02:00 PM
and perhaps the lowest form of life ever to serve as US Senator, Saxby Chambliss.

Naw, you had Ted Kennedy, the floating coward, and the KKK senator.
When it comes to real bottom feeders, no one can beat a democrat. :lol:

Robert Goren
12-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Naw, you had Ted Kennedy, the floating coward, and the KKK senator.
When it comes to real bottom feeders, no one can beat a democrat. :lol: When has a democrat candidate attacked the patriotism of a vet who lost 3 limbs in combat?

Tom
12-14-2012, 03:14 PM
They were too busy letting young girls drown and out tying Black people to the back end of pick up trucks.

They made up for it by dissing the entie US military while they were at war.
Remember that jerk Murtha calling our troops murderers?

You've got no high ground with a bunch of dems in your tent.

TJDave
12-14-2012, 03:25 PM
perhaps the lowest form of life ever to serve as US Senator, Saxby Chambliss.

Great name, though.

I wonder, if he'd had been a she?

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2012, 03:32 PM
When has a democrat candidate attacked the patriotism of a vet who lost 3 limbs in combat?

Generally disagree with you, but you're right here - was sad to watch

JustRalph
12-14-2012, 04:29 PM
When has a democrat candidate attacked the patriotism of a vet who lost 3 limbs in combat?

You really don't want to get into how much of a hero that guy is.........

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2012, 04:38 PM
You really don't want to get into how much of a hero that guy is.........

no, let's do just that

JustRalph
12-14-2012, 05:01 PM
no, let's do just that

It's been covered before. He jumped out of a helicopter and blew himself up with his own grenades. It's been argued over and over. You can see him as a hero if you want.

When I first read about it years ago, I doubted it. Several times his people had a chance to deny it. They didn't.

There are accusations that take the scenario further. I won't go into them because they make the guy look worse and they aren't verified.

One man may see him as a hero. I don't. And I question those who do. Plus he was a crappy politician. But then again it's rare that I would see a Dem in a favorable light anyway.

Robert Goren
12-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Whether you believe that story or not. Cleland had previous won both Bronze and Silver Stars for heroism in battle. Many republicans including war heroes Chuck Hagel and John McCain among others denounced Chamblis. Even Carl Rove went so far as deny any involvement in the ad. Chamblis, who ducked served in the military by getting several deferments, attacking Cleland's patriotism is beyond deplorable. It says a lot about you that you defend him.

JustRalph
12-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Whether you believe that story or not. Cleland had previous won both Bronze and Silver Stars for heroism in battle. Many republicans including war heroes Chuck Hagel and John McCain among others denounced Chamblis. Even Carl Rove went so far as deny any involvement in the ad. Chamblis, who ducked served in the military by getting several deferments, attacking Cleland's patriotism is beyond deplorable. It says a lot about you that you defend him.

Where did I defend him. I could give a shit about Chambliss.

Cleland has been ostracized by Obama and the party for other reasons.

Anybody who has a Bronze Star etc has my admiration. But there are serious questions about the guy. End of story.

Cleland is not the subject of the thread.