PDA

View Full Version : I'm mad at DRF website!!!!!

so.cal.fan
12-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Forgive the rant here.....
Yesterday I tried to purchase an online DRF from their horrible website.
I've had an account for years! YEARS!
I finally got my order in....sort of......I downloaded the HP Sat Form.
Never got a confimation of the transaction, until today....then I got two of them.
I tried for 2 hours to access their damn website, talked to a tech on the phone for over half an hour....he didn't know what was wrong, had never seen this before.
I'm now having to wait until tomorrow to hear from someone there to help me.
This DRF website is the worst one I use!!!!!!!! By far.

I'll probably have to get an equibase pp.........at least it isn't as expensive!!!!! :bang: :mad:

judd
12-14-2012, 05:36 AM
you probably saved money:D

Uncle Salty
12-14-2012, 06:47 AM
I've gotten double billed a couple of times when I was still using the DRF pps. I have to agree with you, DRF website could use some streamlinin'....

I use BRIS now, I still like DRFs layout but BRIS is cheaper and with more information and you can customize with their PP generator software.

so.cal.fan
12-14-2012, 01:03 PM
I've called them 4 times, now, no one has called me back to correct the problem.
I've paid online for 2 classic PPs....2.95 each. I only could access one.
I called them back a few minuets ago, and told them I wanted help accessing my purchase, or I want them to send me a download of Betfair Hollywood Dec 16.....
This has taken up hours of my time....unreal!!!!
It's not the $2.95, it's the outrage of the way they operate!
I've been a loyal customer of online products for over 10 years!
I've been a loyal customer of DRF since 1962.

I hope if any of you have any problems and/or complaints....please call them and give them HELL.
Tom? You're a loyal customer of these goblins, call them up and tell them off for me! LOL :bang: :lol:

so.cal.fan
12-14-2012, 01:34 PM
I've called them 4 times, now, no one has called me back to correct the problem.
I've paid online for 2 classic PPs....2.95 each. I only could access one.
I called them back a few minuets ago, and told them I wanted help accessing my purchase, or I want them to send me a download of Betfair Hollywood Dec 16.....
This has taken up hours of my time....unreal!!!!
It's not the $2.95, it's the outrage of the way they operate!
I've been a loyal customer of online products for over 10 years!
I've been a loyal customer of DRF since 1962.

I hope if any of you have any problems and/or complaints....please call them and give them HELL.
Tom? You're a loyal customer of these goblins, call them up and tell them off for me! LOL :bang: :lol:

UPDATE....they called, fixed the problem, so they get a pass..... :lol:
It was funny, about 1/2 hour after I posted....they called...I think people in that office, read this board!!!!!

DJofSD
12-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Diane, I don't have a clue what might have happened, but, a lot of the time, the problem is not correctly identified and then the wrong people get involved. There's a lot of time wasted until, finally, some one realizes they're on a wild goose chase. Once they "reset" to try again to figure out what is wrong, usually the correct people get involved and the problem gets fixed pronto.

It seems like DRF could have been a little bit better either keeping you in the loop or at least letting you know they're still working on it.

Tom
12-14-2012, 02:47 PM
They are still ignoring me from the screw up over PPs for the Breeder's Cup.
I guess their CS people were downsized.

Parkview_Pirate
11-19-2017, 02:01 PM
And old thread, but the title fits. Looks like DRF tried another experiment in changing their home page this weekend, but now the older format is back within the last hour.

The new layout might have made the tablet crowd happier, but it was at the expense of ease of navigation. Surely their IT weenies know there's a way to configure a website for optimizing displays on desktops versus mobile devices?

Maybe not.

sammy the sage
11-24-2017, 07:58 AM
Hell...they can't even post a stakes schedule properly....Bloodhorse does a nice job....

Now they want to Charge THE tracks to sell their forms....whilst I absolutely don't care for CDI...pretty awesome to see them give DRF the boot!:faint::lol:

RunForTheRoses
11-24-2017, 05:50 PM
I'll pile on here. I have a bunch of drfqualify credits. I can't withdraw. Now, I find out I can't even use those credits to buy PPs. That is BS. It is the same damn company.