PDA

View Full Version : Aren't we judged by the company we keep?

Tom
12-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Guess Bill Ayres was not enough for Obama - now, as CNC, he attends a concert by a stinking pig who called for the deaths of our troops and their
families.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gangnam-style-psy-did-anti-american-soldier-rants-and-is-coming-to-washington

I don't know who is the bigger rat-bastard here?
The pig who said it, or the pig who ignored it.

Obama - a disgrace to our military. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

FantasticDan
12-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Guess Bill Ayres was not enough for Obama - now, as CNC, he attends a concert by a stinking pig who called for the deaths of our troops and their families.Psy was merely part of an annual D.C. charity concert that Presidents have attended since it started more than 30 yrs ago. The White House does not select the acts. Psy has apologized in detail regarding his comments from 2004.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/obamas-attend-annual-christmas-in-washington-charity-concert/

“Yes, tonight is about Conan, and Diana Ross, and Santa, all the other talented folks on this stage,” Obama continued. “But it’s also about the Americans who are spending this holiday in a hospital bed or a shelter, or protecting our freedom on the battlefield far from home.”

Tom
12-13-2012, 12:41 PM
He did not have to attend.
He could have shown some class - you do not forgive ana***** for comments like he made - ever, especially not when YOU are the one who sends our troops into harm's way.

Frankly, I see no earthly reason why we even allow garbage like this turd-eater into the country at all. He should be banned from entry like the undesirable that he is. Psy, that is, not Obama. I guess we have to let him in now. :(

cj's dad
12-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Tom,

I'm surprised at you. Do you really expect this a---ole to change now, and I'm not talking about psy.

Tom
12-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Would he have attended if the Grand Puba of the KKK were playing his oboe?

NJ Stinks
12-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Psy was merely part of an annual D.C. charity concert that Presidents have attended since it started more than 30 yrs ago. The White House does not select the acts. Psy has apologized in detail regarding his comments from 2004.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/obamas-attend-annual-christmas-in-washington-charity-concert/

“Yes, tonight is about Conan, and Diana Ross, and Santa, all the other talented folks on this stage,” Obama continued. “But it’s also about the Americans who are spending this holiday in a hospital bed or a shelter, or protecting our freedom on the battlefield far from home.”

Tom is the guy in the posse who invariably says:

"We don't need no trial. Let's lynch'em now!" :jump::jump: :jump:

Tom
12-13-2012, 02:24 PM
No, I'm the guy in the posse who says, "I am the CNC of the people you wanted to die, and have their families suffer. I will NOT justify you by sitting in an audience while you perform like a frigging moron."

Saratoga_Mike
12-13-2012, 02:31 PM
No, I'm the guy in the posse who says, "I am the CNC of the people you wanted to die, and have their families suffer. I will NOT justify you by sitting in an audience while you perform like a frigging moron."

Well said! I can't fathom how anyone could disagree with you on this one. Absolutely revolting.

Steve R
12-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Psy sings "Kill those f---ing Yankees..." and he is a "stinking pig". McCain sings about bombing Iran and it's just a joke. Maybe some of you "real Americans" could get your head out of your ass for a few minutes and try to understand the source of such anti-American vitriol. Maybe the endless racial epithets used by so many Americans, like **** ******, ******* or ****, play a role. Try this on for size:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/12/201212108205749534.html

cj's dad
12-13-2012, 07:53 PM
You are really a jerk. You use the word n---er and think you can get away with that. AYKM ??

Life must be good in Costa Rica

PaceAdvantage
12-13-2012, 08:22 PM
You are really a jerk. You use the word n---er and think you can get away with that. AYKM ??

Life must be good in Costa RicaOh, he thinks he's above us all...he's enlightened...he will tell us all how AMERICA must STOP THE KILLING, yet he was probably doing a jig the day the towers fell...THAT kind of KILLING is OK...

You know...it's that whole "chickens come home to roost" mentality...Steve R. was probably sitting in the pew next to Obama while Rev. Wright was doing his thing...if not physically, then certainly he was there in spirit...

Tom
12-14-2012, 07:38 AM
Stevie has been adjusting his dosage for the Holiday.

TJDave
12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
You mean I can't continue doing the horsey dance?

My wife will be very disappointed. :(