PDA

View Full Version : Dover Downs

lamboguy
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
when there is a will, there is always a way!

i had thought that when Roberts Communication no longer provided the live feed, betting the break after the bell would be a dead issue. how stupid of me!

you can still go to Dover Downs and get about 6 seconds time to plug a horse into a self betting machine, if you like the way the horse breaks you just hit send and own the wager. there are now people that are sitting in live tracks all over the country betting the break with a cell phone with someone that has access to the 6 seconds.

if you bet $100,000 a month at Dover you get a 6% rebate, all your meals taken care of, and free hotel rooms.

cj
12-12-2012, 05:41 PM
STOP PUTTING THIS STUFF IN THE T-BRED SECTION!

when there is a will, there is always a way!

i had thought that when Roberts Communication no longer provided the live feed, betting the break after the bell would be a dead issue. how stupid of me!

you can still go to Dover Downs and get about 6 seconds time to plug a horse into a self betting machine, if you like the way the horse breaks you just hit send and own the wager. there are now people that are sitting in live tracks all over the country betting the break with a cell phone with someone that has access to the 6 seconds.

if you bet $100,000 a month at Dover you get a 6% rebate, all your meals taken care of, and free hotel rooms.

lamboguy
12-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Dover takes thoroughbreds too