PDA

View Full Version : Limo Liberals make us pay. Not them

JustRalph
12-10-2012, 07:16 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-10/google-revenues-sheltered-in-no-tax-bermuda-soar-to-10-billion.html

Remember the pic with Obama and Steve Jobs and Kabal of Silicon Valley at dinner? Propping up a Prez that wants us all to pay higher taxes?

Every one of those guys participates in tax evasion on a scale of huge significance. Yet they are celebrated as vast doers of such good. They are universally loved by the left.

When Mitt Romney legally moves his money to the Cayman Islands he is vilified by the left. When google does the same thing the chairman is offered a cabinet post :bang: :bang:

Apple avoids billions in taxes running a ton of their money through Ireland and other places, yet they are worshipped by the left.

Here s info on the double talking two faced bastards

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-10/google-revenues-sheltered-in-no-tax-bermuda-soar-to-10-billion.html

sammy the sage
12-10-2012, 07:48 PM
totally ironic...and imho....have posted this before...the "right" should actually love O-man...he's a wolf in sheep's clothing to the left...

Everything he's done actually benefits the upper 1% more NOT less,,,

Just tell me how many banker's went to jail?

smoke 'n mirrors...

rastajenk
12-10-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm a rightie, but I don't feel any love for the top 1%, so why should I love the Big Zero? Is that how you define the left-right divide? Seems weird.

Tom
12-10-2012, 09:39 PM

Who has controlled the Justice Department since 2009?
One could assume someone was being paid off not to prosecute.

JustRalph
12-10-2012, 09:40 PM
totally ironic...and imho....have posted this before...the "right" should actually love O-man...he's a wolf in sheep's clothing to the left...

Everything he's done actually benefits the upper 1% more NOT less,,,

smoke 'n mirrors...

These groups mentioned overwhelmingly support Obama and Democrats. This upper 1% talk is just a joke. It's divisive and plain class warfare. The tax raise on the wealthy is a canard of epic proportions. It results in about 8-10 days of spending. But it sustains the narrative. End of story.

I'm a rightie, but I don't feel any love for the top 1%, so why should I love the Big Zero? Is that how you define the left-right divide? Seems weird.

Excellent point. This point escapes those who buy off on the provided narrative. Similar to my above point. So called "righties" are portrayed in a certain way. Without inhibition. An example is the fact that you can portray and attack conservative women in the most despicable ways and the media etc never challenge it.

Criticize a Left leaning woman and you're a mysogynist. If she's black you're racist. Buy the narrative!

The left right Divide isn't that large. But it is played up to the hilt.

I have left leaning friends. We agree on much. Including that both sides play the same games. Where we differ is often minor but illustrates very important differences.

wisconsin
12-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes, Ralph. Companies like Apple will never be confused with the evil rich in this country. They somehow get a free pass, despite paying a paltry tax on their real earnings, some 41 billion this year alone.

Tom
12-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Isn't it about time that GE paid a little bit more?

How come they pay 0, no one bitches, Romney paid 14% legally and the lefties all soiled themselves?

LIDV......a big tent indeed.

JustRalph
12-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Yes, Ralph. Companies like Apple will never be confused with the evil rich in this country. They somehow get a free pass, despite paying a paltry tax on their real earnings, some 41 billion this year alone.

Did you notice the PR campaign CEO Tim Cook has been on the last few weeks?

Stock down 20 % earnings down 5% etc. he is crowing all over the place that they are going to bring back one computer line to the U.S.

The rumor is some kind of PR problem is on the horizon. The suicide nets at Foxconn were bad, what could be worse?

sammy the sage
12-10-2012, 11:11 PM
talk about hypocrisy...

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/anti-gun-illinois-state-senator-gets-caught-pistol-o-hare

Robert Fischer
12-10-2012, 11:21 PM
guys...
both parties are for the 1%.

Tom
12-10-2012, 11:25 PM
guys...
both parties are for the 1%.

But one denies it.
Obama pretends to stand up for the little guy while pocketing millions from the top 0.5%

Romney was bad because he was rich, but the SAME people line up like little lemmings to jump over the fiscal cliff behind the real liar and thief.
The right has never been embarrassed to be rich or to aspire to be rich.
The LIDV can't see that - because, after all, they are LIDV's.

Robert Fischer
12-10-2012, 11:35 PM
But one denies it.
Obama pretends to stand up for the little guy while pocketing millions from the top 0.5%

Romney was bad because he was rich, but the SAME people line up like little lemmings to jump over the fiscal cliff behind the real liar and thief.
The right has never been embarrassed to be rich or to aspire to be rich.
The LIDV can't see that - because, after all, they are LIDV's.

I pretty much agree...

not familiar with the LIDV acronym
Liberal? I?? Democratic? Voters?

Tom
12-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Low intelligence democrat voters.
Dial 666 on an Obama phone - one will answer.

Valuist
12-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Did you notice the PR campaign CEO Tim Cook has been on the last few weeks?

Stock down 20 % earnings down 5% etc. he is crowing all over the place that they are going to bring back one computer line to the U.S.

The rumor is some kind of PR problem is on the horizon. The suicide nets at Foxconn were bad, what could be worse?

I know AAPL has problems. I bought an iPhone earlier this year and when someone like me buys an iPhone, you know its outdated. Now its all about the Samsung Galaxy. AAPL was a huge momentum trade and the chart is broken so the traders have/continue to jump off.

Jay Trotter
12-11-2012, 06:43 AM
talk about hypocrisy...

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/anti-gun-illinois-state-senator-gets-caught-pistol-o-hareI told Uncle Don to leave the pistol at home, but did he listen.................nooooooooooooooooo!

HUSKER55
12-11-2012, 12:04 PM
I believe it was in the WSJ the other day that GOOGLE is trying to avoid paying $1B in taxes.

I doubt that BO is going to do anything about it, or anyone else for that matter.

Those guys give new meaning to the term "the rake".

Tom
12-11-2012, 12:50 PM
I told Uncle Don to leave the pistol at home, but did he listen.................nooooooooooooooooo!

Leave the pistol, take the cannoli.