PDA

View Full Version : This is what you won.

Tom
12-09-2012, 01:38 PM
hcap started a thread of why we lost.
I think fair and balanced demands we have for what he won.

hcap - the perfect union of unbridled arrogance and complete ignorance - has run his mouth for weeks now, making himself look like what he is - a complete fool and tool. Just he ignored the real issues during the campaign, he still denies the reality of what he allegedly won.

Just what did hcap, through all the whining and screaming and fit throwing win?

He won.........

3nmn4xrXVY8

hcap
12-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Tom, I see you have finally returned to address the issue of your guys getting a royal ass whipping, and my commenting on just how badly your asses and their asses now sting. However your fair and balanced remark is way off base.

You gentlemen have been running an ant-Obama, ant-Dem, anti-Lib 24/7/365 circle jerk going back at least 4 years.

I could never make up for all the venom, vitriol and bitterness you gents have written over those years. Hell just your 100 gawdzillion posts would take a lifetime to counter (letalone read) :)

So have at it. It will just be a continuation of what you guys are good at

Whining

mostpost
12-09-2012, 02:10 PM
hcap started a thread of why we lost.
I think fair and balanced demands we have for what he won.

hcap - the perfect union of unbridled arrogance and complete ignorance - has run his mouth for weeks now, making himself look like what he is - a complete fool and tool. Just he ignored the real issues during the campaign, he still denies the reality of what he allegedly won.

Just what did hcap, through all the whining and screaming and fit throwing win?

He won.........

3nmn4xrXVY8
Everything that Obama says in the video is true and adding what someone thinks are clever comments to the video does not make them wrong.

Tom
12-09-2012, 02:12 PM
How about for once in your life, you try to address real facts.
How do you rationalize in your weak liberal mind that he has done more in 4 years what it took Bush 8 to do?

Or was the election, to you, never about the welfare of the country, just a way to climb out from under 8 years of bitterness?

Afraid to face reality, hcap?
Your peeps don't even know what reality is! :lol::lol::lol:
THIS is your win? :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds to me like the Obama Zombie army is already here!

e_JJLLfTR8I

thaskalos
12-09-2012, 02:23 PM
How do you rationalize in your weak liberal mind that he has done more in 4 years what it took Bush 8 to do?

Or was the election, to you, never about the welfare of the country, just a way to climb out from under 8 years of bitterness?

e_JJLLfTR8I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV5_ahLaqa0

hcap
12-09-2012, 02:31 PM
For every trumped up idiotic video on the right showing Obama voters as losers, there at least 10 real :) :) :) videos on the left showing it is overwhelmingly the con voters that are the losers. Hell, just trying to make sense of your babbling here denying how much craziness goes on by cons here, is proof of your inability to be honest. But that's ok, fire away. I will choose my spots better than responding to another one of your exaggerated rants.

Greyfox
12-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Everything that Obama says in the video is true and adding what someone thinks are clever comments to the video does not make them wrong.

Yes.
But if it was irresponsible and unpatriotic for Bush to go from 5 trillion dollars in debt to 9 trillion dollars in debt in 8 years, what would you say of a President who took that debt from 9 trillion bucks to 16 trillion in 4 years??

By Obama's own benchmark he is either incompetent or irresponsible and unpatriotic.

Tom
12-09-2012, 04:36 PM

Dirt: not the dumbest thing on the planet. :lol:

Tom
12-09-2012, 04:37 PM
By Obama's own benchmark he is either incompetent or irresponsible and unpatriotic.

Thank you for interpreting for my LIDV friend from Chicago.
He is patting himself on the back for that post of his! :lol::lol:

thaskalos
12-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Thank you for interpreting for my LIDV friend from Chicago.
He is patting himself on the back for that post of his! :lol::lol:

Who...me?

Just pointing out that you can find anything you want on youtube.

fast4522
12-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Tom, sure he can pat himself on the back, his flesh and blood (son) will be the one picking up the tab. Everything he enjoyed as a younger man will be much less enjoyable for his kin, and he deserves those pats on the back right.
The vampire generation.

Tom
12-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Who...me?

Just pointing out that you can find anything you want on youtube.

No.
Pay attention.

PaceAdvantage
12-09-2012, 05:07 PM
For every trumped up idiotic video on the right showing Obama voters as losers, there at least 10 real :) :) :) videos on the left showing it is overwhelmingly the con voters that are the losers. Hell, just trying to make sense of your babbling here denying how much craziness goes on by cons here, is proof of your inability to be honest. But that's ok, fire away. I will choose my spots better than responding to another one of your exaggerated rants.Don't you find it odd that all those "trumped up idiotic Obama voters" in that video seemed to know a helluva lot about Palin...do you ever wonder why that might be?

Capper Al
12-09-2012, 05:08 PM

e_JJLLfTR8I

This reminds of Jay Leno's skit called Jay Walking. They should try these questions in a few red states. I won't expect the outcome to be any different.

PaceAdvantage
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
They should try these questions in a few red states. I won't expect the outcome to be any different.I agree. Although you must admit, if you watch the clip, these people who seem to know not much about their own party seem to know a heckuva lot about Sarah Palin.

More evidence that the mainstream media plays a huge role in the outcome of elections than the left would care to admit.

mostpost
12-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Yes.
But if it was irresponsible and unpatriotic for Bush to go from 5 trillion dollars in debt to 9 trillion dollars in debt in 8 years, what would you say of a President who took that debt from 9 trillion bucks to 16 trillion in 4 years??

What did Bush inherit?
Three consecutive years of budget surplus, each larger than the previous. Projected surpluses for the next ten years and elimination of the national debt if he stayed the course. Tax rates that were lower than they were in 90% of the previous seventy years.

What did he say when he was elected? He said he would use the surplus to pay off the debt. What did he do? He gave tax cuts to his wealthy cronies. (and smaller cuts to others) He started an unnecessary war, mismanaged the necessary war-he also mismanaged the unnecessary one, passed a flawed drug bill, which he also did not pay for and screwed up the economy so badly it still has not recovered.

INSERT PA'S CRYBABY WHINE ABOUT STOP BLAMING BUSH HERE:
We blame Bush for one relevant reason. It's his fault.

What did Obama inherit?
The second worst recession/depression in the nations history. Major Banks and Financial Institutions on the verge of collapse. An auto industry on the brink of bankruptcy. A housing bubble that had burst. Rapidly declining revenues. Soaring unemployment. And a Republican portion of Congress which was more interested in winning elections than in helping the country recover. Let me rephrase; a Republican Party that was solely and exclusively interested in winning elections regardless of how it hurt the country.

After four years the auto industry is prospering again. The financial industry is stable although it needs much stronger regulation. The housing industry is rebounding. Unemployment is 23% better. One of the wars is over and the other is winding down. The major abuses of the drug bill have been rectified-at least to a degree.

PaceAdvantage
12-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Obama didn't inherit anything. He REQUESTED IT by running. He RAN because he claimed he could DO BETTER.

He did SHITE for four years, but nobody knew about it because the media seemed to want to focus on what an evil rich guy Mitt Romney was... :lol: :lol: :lol:

fast4522
12-09-2012, 07:39 PM
And if you thought folks were investing underground before in the Cayman Islands just wait for the new year. Do not expect any free passes during the next four years, this guy will be fighting every day to gain nothing.

OntheRail
12-09-2012, 07:57 PM
What did Bush inherit?
Three consecutive years of budget surplus, each larger than the previous. Projected surpluses for the next ten years and elimination of the national debt if he stayed the course. Tax rates that were lower than they were in 90% of the previous seventy years.

What did he say when he was elected? He said he would use the surplus to pay off the debt. What did he do? He gave tax cuts to his wealthy cronies. (and smaller cuts to others) He started an unnecessary war, mismanaged the necessary war-he also mismanaged the unnecessary one, passed a flawed drug bill, which he also did not pay for and screwed up the economy so badly it still has not recovered.

What did Obama inherit?
The second worst recession/depression in the nations history. Major Banks and Financial Institutions on the verge of collapse. An auto industry on the brink of bankruptcy. A housing bubble that had burst. Rapidly declining revenues. Soaring unemployment. And a Republican portion of Congress which was more interested in winning elections than in helping the country recover. Let me rephrase; a Republican Party that was solely and exclusively interested in winning elections regardless of how it hurt the country.

After four years the auto industry is prospering again. The financial industry is stable although it needs much stronger regulation. The housing industry is rebounding. Unemployment is 23% better. One of the wars is over and the other is winding down. The major abuses of the drug bill have been rectified-at least to a degree.

Can I get the name of your Opticians... Man I need a pair of them rose colored glasses you and hcap seem to have.

So tell us when will it be Obama's fault... ?

ElKabong
12-09-2012, 07:57 PM
What did Bush inherit?

8 consecutive months of losses in the Dow.

ElKabong
12-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Obama didn't inherit anything. He REQUESTED IT by running. He RAN because he claimed he could DO BETTER.

He did SHITE for four years, but nobody knew about it because the media seemed to want to focus on what an evil rich guy Mitt Romney was... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And LIED his ass off to get to the white house.

Those healthcare negotiations on CSPAN? Those negotiations were held behind closed doors, no Repubs were invited, and certain HC insurers and providers were present so Obama and his cronies could cut them a deal & get their kickbacks.

And then there's the Cornhusker Kickback & Louisiana Purchase to discuss....

Look, Libs, he wanted the office to obtain power and wealth. Nothing more. If he has stupid, non thinking backers that whine about what he "inherited", he'll use your stupid ass while lining his and his backer's pockets.

The economy is worse off now than it should be. That's something you guys don't want to face up to. Failure has that affect on some, I guess

hcap
12-09-2012, 09:11 PM

For some reason they still don't get it :lol: :lol: :cool:

Tom
12-09-2012, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Capper Al
They should try these questions in a few red states. I won't expect the outcome to be any different.

No doubt. I think if you ask ANY Obama supporters, in any state, you will find they are not very bright.

Tom
12-09-2012, 09:33 PM
What did Bush inherit?

CCN5-ovvFL0

3ziiZFcWChg

Tom
12-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by mostpost
What did Bush inherit?

An Al Qeda that was allowed to grow unchecked for 8 years.

A 9/11 plot already hatched and well under-way while Clinton got hummers from you girls in the WH.

A recession that he got us through rather quickly.

Tom
12-09-2012, 09:39 PM
For some reason they still don't get it :lol: :lol: :cool:

We all get it.
It is you who are seeing things.
And making things up.
And you got your own version of Joe Biden to back you up! (mostie!) :lol::lol::lol:

Tom
12-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Losing an election energizes the soul.

Nutz and Boltz
12-15-2015, 04:06 PM
George Carlin on all voters, Republican and Democrat.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek

There is some truth on YouTube.

iceknight
12-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Big Whoopittty surprise. Video editing and you can have only the smartest respondd.. but hey the stupid people are still better than stupid congress reps on both sides haha

The fundamental problem is that -esp after citizens united - the people have no power. And you guys are discussing how Cheney made billions or Obama spent (and dubious billions and spends millions on vacations etc..)

The people need to unite instead of depending on "leaders" who are puppets of the rich elite.
Yupp Carlin gets it right! You guys (I am not a citizen lol) had the wrong George as President!

Small government needed! No crony capitalism.

George Carlin on all voters :ThmbUp:

Saratoga_Mike
12-15-2015, 05:53 PM
I agree. Although you must admit, if you watch the clip, these people who seem to know not much about their own party seem to know a heckuva lot about Sarah Palin.

More evidence that the mainstream media plays a huge role in the outcome of elections than the left would care to admit.

MSM, or just about any media source, loves controversy and over-the-top/unusual personalities/life stories. Palin fit the bill. Got press. Trump fits the bill. Gets tons of press. A guy like John Kerry - what's there to say? Very little reporting on bland pols on the left or right.

whodoyoulike
12-15-2015, 06:11 PM
Yes.

Just going off your remark since I didn't watch the video in post #1, what was a better choice to take or what choice(s) did he have available to correct past mistakes?

After all he inherited a lot of crap which wasn't his doing or resulting from his decisions. Again IMO, you have to play the hand you're dealt the best way possible.