PDA

View Full Version : Racereplays.com

Buddha
01-30-2004, 02:32 AM
I was wondering if anyone out there knows what the servers or url is for their videos. If i remember correctly, it is streaming video. When I used to watch them, i know there would some lag to it and blurring. ld like to be able to download the files, and just watch them off of my hard drive.

trying2win
01-30-2004, 03:32 AM
Buddha,

--I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, after reading your post. I just went to www.racereplays.com and tried out a video preview of what they offer. The example video was a replay of the 2003 Kentucky Derby won by Funny Cide. Interestingly, the race announcer sounded like Luke Kruytbosch.

--Looks like anybody wanting to watch the replays of races on a regular basis, has to pay $9.95 U.S. per month for unlimited access. I'm assuming you have a subscription at that site, but I could be wrong. Could you clarify a bit more?

Thanks,

T2W

Fatl@DMTC.Com
01-30-2004, 08:14 AM
That was Luke calling the Derby for the Churchill feed. If you watched the race on tv, then you wouldn't heard him. Same for the Preakness.

garyoz
01-30-2004, 09:29 AM
I use them often. If you configure your real player to broadband and have broadband the feed is 220kbps. Not bad and not that blurred. They have the same feed you would see on a track replay show except for the odds. For me they work well.

delayjf
01-30-2004, 12:34 PM
Do they show the heads on display??

garyoz
01-30-2004, 01:40 PM
No they don't. So I guess its not like watching the track replay. My error.

Buddha
01-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by trying2win
Buddha,

--I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, after reading your post. I just went to www.racereplays.com and tried out a video preview of what they offer. The example video was a replay of the 2003 Kentucky Derby won by Funny Cide. Interestingly, the race announcer sounded like Luke Kruytbosch.

Yes, I used to have a subscription, but didnt watch it that much, and sometimes the video wasn't the clearest while it was streaming. I was just hoping that someone knew a way to get the streaming video downloaded to your computer so that you would be able to watch the video on your pc, with no slow/lag from the internet, and it also should be clearer that way.