PDA

View Full Version : While On the Subject of "Suppressing the Truth in Unrighteousness..."

boxcar
12-03-2012, 10:45 PM
We all remember the Zimmerman-Trayvon case, right? Get a load of this little story along with this comment:

The photo, however, isn't a new one. It is, in fact, a much clearer and higher quality version of a grainy, black and white image that was included in a batch of previously unseen photos released by the Florida State Attorney's Office in May.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/george-zimmerman-bloody-face-photo_n_2234551.html

Either the MM or the DA's office kept this photo tightly under wraps until the Defense got a hold of it.

Boxcar

thaskalos
12-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Doctored photo...IMO.

boxcar
12-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Doctored photo...IMO.

Yeah...that makes sense. That's what someone once said about the photo of the gash on the back of his head when it was released. "Great" minds think alike... :rolleyes:

Boxcar

JustRalph
12-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Doctored photo...IMO.

Where do you get that? The article lays out the provenance for the pic.

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Well, since thaskalos likes to bring up doctored photos, how about this doctored caption from MSN?

Couldn't they be sued for a caption like this?

http://www.paceadvantage.com/images/Zim.png

Although, I guess not, since he's all but said he killed him, but in self-defense, correct?

I hate to bring up race, but they did refer to Zimmerman as white, at least in the early stages, did they not? Yet they never refer to Obama as white... :lol:

Interesting times...

rastajenk
12-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Hispanics, Latinos, whatever the appropriate term is these days, are considered "white," at least in my state, by my state.

Johnny V
12-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Hispanics, Latinos, whatever the appropriate term is these days, are considered "white," at least in my state, by my state.

Maybe some do consider themselves "white" but I personally do not know of any Hispanics or Latinos in my personal relationships that consider themselves "white" by any means.

newtothegame
12-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Rasta, nothing personal. But, as shown in the last election, you do live in a very "liberal" state !!! :lol:

Robert Goren
12-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Cubans are considered white and other Hispanics are not. At least that impression I get by reading conservatives posts here. Not one conservative ever talks about deporting Cubans.

Greyfox
12-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Not one conservative ever talks about deporting Cubans.

And liberals talk about deporting Cubans here all the time eh? :rolleyes: