PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SAT. 12/01

MeSlew
11-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Hello All! Here we are in December. Who would have thunk-it? For Saturday, the following tracks and races are on Slew's list:

Aqueduct - 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9
Hollywood - 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Gulfstream - 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9
Woodbine - 8,9
Fairgrounds - 6,7,8
Parx - 2,6

We do have a Slew's Fast Horses KEY HORSE running at Gulfstream Park:

Divine Luck - GP ( 1) SAR 09/01/12 # 4

You will notice the addition of PARX. This is strictly under evaluation and most likely will not remain. I have decided to give it a month, maybe two and see what transpires. However, I doubt we will see many races from there. They are just not fast enough.

Gulfstream and Tampa come on board for Saturday and they are welcome. Of course, Gulftsream will always have its share of fast horses and there are a number of races represented for opening day. Tampa not so much and as you can see, there are none. But I find Tampa very valuable when fast horses ship out (especially to Saratoga) and are ignored by the public. There will also be a race and a horse here and there that will make some nice money for Slew watchers. A few each year but trust me, that is all you need. However, there is another part of Slew which is not used publicly and for the first time, I am going to list a few horses that come from that group. I have not handicapped these races, so please review them carefully.

Race 4: Brave Dave

Race 7: Vitameta

Race 9: Good Tickled, Mind Spell

I am working tomorrow and will miss the entire day of racing. You however, will not...you lucky dog. So I hope you enjoy the day and as always...

...good luck and good 'capping!