PDA

View Full Version : NYRA m/l

Cholly
11-28-2012, 01:17 PM
I was trying to listen to two things at once, so I might have gotten this wrong…but I believe that on Talking Horses this AM they stated Eric Donovan was taking a few weeks off. He made today’s line, but Jason Blewitt is taking over beginning (when?)...(and for how long?)

No knock on Mr. Blewitt—he’s a sharp analyst—but it’s useful to know which lines he’ll be making and which are Mr. Donovans’. I consider any line Mr. Donovan makes to be pretty solid.

mlbelang
11-28-2012, 02:42 PM
I was trying to listen to two things at once, so I might have gotten this wrong…but I believe that on Talking Horses this AM they stated Eric Donovan was taking a few weeks off. He made today’s line, but Jason Blewitt is taking over beginning (when?)...(and for how long?)

No knock on Mr. Blewitt—he’s a sharp analyst—but it’s useful to know which lines he’ll be making and which are Mr. Donovans’. I consider any line Mr. Donovan makes to be pretty solid.

I caught that too. I think I recall Serling saying Blewitt was only doing them until just after Christmas.