PDA

View Full Version : What is the Senate up to?

Tom
11-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Let's see, they keep tabling bills and refusing to give them a fair vote, so what have they been up to with all that spare time?

They are debating a bill this week that would give the government the right
to view everything we type on line. Every single keystroke. No warrant, no reason, just on any whim.

I seem to recall the huge uproar here when Bush intercepted selected emails that met certain specified criteria of terrorist sponsoring nation, etc. etc.

Wonder why now, unlimited violation of privacy is being totally ignored by the press and the lefties?

Can some 'splain that one to me?

Robert Goren
11-27-2012, 07:57 AM
I thought they could do that already.

sammy the sage
11-27-2012, 08:00 AM
Let's see, they keep tabling bills and refusing to give them a fair vote, so what have they been up to with all that spare time?

to view everything we type on line. Every single keystroke. No warrant, no reason, just on any whim.

I seem to recall the huge uproar here when Bush intercepted selected emails that met certain specified criteria of terrorist sponsoring nation, etc. etc.

Wonder why now, unlimited violation of privacy is being totally ignored by the press and the lefties?

Been explained MANY times before...here...there...everywhere....just think novel 1984...

By the way...this is ONE bill that will HAVE BOTH sides of the aisle voting the same...and AGAINST you/me/all americans...

I won't be able to type the truth much longer...as SIMPLE as it is ;)

HUSKER55
11-27-2012, 08:58 AM
the only reason our government gets away with the crap they do is because THEY think they are bullit proof.

Think of a way to change that and then ask yourself, how many of those senators and congressmen would you have to influence to make change.

Let me know if you can think of a way. Voting is not going to fix this. They let felons vote, illegals vote, people vote twice, or more, thugs at the polls, unions at the work place and the list goes on.

Romney and Ryan ran a legitimate campaign. The head of the DNC said so.

They lost because of the corruption. Think about this. If any candidate does not have an 8% cushion then the vote is heads up and who is the best crook.

Republicans and people with a head on their shoulders had better get organized because in another election or two, you will not recognize the country of your youth.

Actor
11-27-2012, 01:55 PM
They lost because of the corruption. Think about this. If any candidate does not have an 8% cushion then the vote is heads up and who is the best crook.By that criteria 23 of our 44 presidents were crooks. Among the 23

John Adams
James Madison
U.S. Grant
Franklin Roosevelt
John Kennedy
Ronald Reagan

Nixon is not among the 23.

Actor
11-27-2012, 01:58 PM

Can some 'splain that one to me?Business as usual, both houses, since 1789. Delay voting as long as possible. Learn to live with it.

PaceAdvantage
11-27-2012, 02:00 PM
Nixon is not among the 23.See? He TRIED to tell you that himself, but you wouldn't listen! :lol:

sh163n1lJ4M

NJ Stinks
11-27-2012, 02:02 PM
the only reason our government gets away with the crap they do is because THEY think they are bullit proof.

Think of a way to change that and then ask yourself, how many of those senators and congressmen would you have to influence to make change.

Let me know if you can think of a way. Voting is not going to fix this. They let felons vote, illegals vote, people vote twice, or more, thugs at the polls, unions at the work place and the list goes on.

Romney and Ryan ran a legitimate campaign. The head of the DNC said so.

They lost because of the corruption. Think about this. If any candidate does not have an 8% cushion then the vote is heads up and who is the best crook.

Republicans and people with a head on their shoulders had better get organized because in another election or two, you will not recognize the country of your youth.

A promising start. Then you got into why Repubs lost and your objectivity went the way of the white buffalo. :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
11-27-2012, 02:06 PM
They can get away with anything as long they mention Islam and/or al-Qaeda.

Tom
11-27-2012, 02:14 PM
They are saying they need NO reason.

mostpost
11-27-2012, 02:42 PM

We have nothing to worry about, if we can get them to look at your posts first. We'll all be dead before they finish that task. Our children will be dead if they correct your typos. :lol: :lol:

Tom
11-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Funny how what was the end of the world under Bush is now just a joke under the Kenyan Krackpot.

boxcar
11-27-2012, 02:56 PM
They are saying they need NO reason.

What reason do you expect the Slave Masters to give to their slaves? We exist solely for the good pleasure of the state.

Boxcar

fast4522
11-27-2012, 03:24 PM
Funny how what was the end of the world under Bush is now just a joke under the Kenyan Krackpot.

Actually the picture is much worse than that, the cost of the vacations Americans will have to pay for and the secret service costs of those vacations might double, lame duck charge card without restraint. And you thought they know how to party then, just watch the tabs they will run up next.

fast4522
11-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Meanwhile back in the Senate . . . . .