PDA

View Full Version : This is just wrong!

dav4463
11-25-2012, 01:24 AM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/girls-with-guns-not-dolls-in-gender-neutral-toy-shop/story-e6frf7jo-1226523307879

TJDave
11-25-2012, 04:43 AM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/girls-with-guns-not-dolls-in-gender-neutral-toy-shop/story-e6frf7jo-1226523307879

Somewhere in my addled brain I seem to recall a story exactly like this...Only from decades ago.

So, what about boys playing with dolls and girls with guns. Think it'll turn them into queers? ;)

Robert Goren
11-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Playing with a gun didn't turn Sarah Palin into a "queer".

Tom
11-25-2012, 09:56 AM
That's two today, Bobby....Touche touche! :D

hcap
11-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Nor VP either

Tom
11-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Tired old schtick from a shallow old man.

hcap
11-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Tired old schtick from a shallow old man.
Well it didn't take much savy to know Palin would only amount to a reality TV show person. Just like Joe the Plumber, but not quite as bright.

boxcar
11-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Well it didn't take much savy to know Palin would only amount to a reality TV show person. Just like Joe the Plumber, but not quite as bright.

Too bad, though, that the existing president's I.Q. number doesn't exceed Joe's largest wrench diameter.

Boxcar

hcap
11-25-2012, 02:10 PM
I bet when Joe is working on a clogged up sink, when he bends over his brain is visible in his butt crack.

BTW, the prez beat your 2 geniuses without much sweating.
What does that tell you about the hierarchical schematic of relative I.Q's?

My take:

Barack Obama
Sarah Palin's grizzly bear
Joe Da Plumber's wrench when clean
Joe Da Plumber's wrench when not clean
Sarah Palin
Joe Da Plumber'
Romney/Ryan combined.

HUSKER55
11-25-2012, 02:26 PM
are you seriously taking BO over Sarah's grizzly bear :D

hcap
11-25-2012, 02:36 PM
are you seriously taking BO over Sarah's grizzly bear :DYou are correct. There could be a cultural bias as most I Q tests are slanted toward people with a classical education.

Therefore all of the following: the wrench, the bear, Joe and Sarah will all be disqualified due to cultural bias. That leaves the I.Q. schematic looking like this........

Barack Obama

Romney/Ryan combined.

JustRalph
11-25-2012, 02:59 PM

Don't forget her latest title. Multi-millionaire. Now you have something to be jealous of.

hcap
11-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Don't forget her latest title. Multi-millionaire. Now you have something to be jealous of.

When the Gong Show aired, it made it's host and producers millions

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080714/game-shows/Gong-Show_l.jpg

At least it was innocuous and posed no threat to Western Civilization

boxcar
11-25-2012, 03:50 PM
I bet when Joe is working on a clogged up sink, when he bends over his brain is visible in his butt crack.

Even if that were true, he would provide clear cut evidence that he had a brain, which is saying a lot compared to BO.

BTW, the prez beat your 2 geniuses without much sweating.
What does that tell you about the hierarchical schematic of relative I.Q's?

It tells me two things: I never accused anyone in the Party of Stupid of being a genius. And secondly, the outcome of the election speaks volumes to the fatal flaw in democratic forms of government -- a flaw to which our found fathers and others spoke:

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.

Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

When the taste for physical gratifications among them has grown more rapidly than their education . . . the time will come when men are carried away and lose all self-restraint . . . . It is not necessary to do violence to such a people in order to strip them of the rights they enjoy; they themselves willingly loosen their hold. . . . they neglect their chief business which is to remain their own masters.

It is indeed difficult to imagine how men who have entirely renounced the habit of managing their own affairs could be successful in choosing those who ought to lead them. It is impossible to believe that a liberal, energetic, and wise government can ever emerge from the ballots of a nation of servants.

All the above with compliments from Alexis de Tocqueville

My take:

Barack Obama
Sarah Palin
Joe Da Plumber'
Romney/Ryan combined.

And my take is that a mud puddle had more depth to it than you have.

Boxcar

Tom
11-25-2012, 04:02 PM
For anyone complaining about Palin, I would offer you this.....

hcap
11-25-2012, 04:06 PM
You have no sense of humor. Boxcarian jokes are stilted and dry as a bone

It tells me two things: I never accused anyone in the Party of Stupid of being a genius. And secondly, the outcome of the election speaks volumes to the fatal flaw in democratic forms of government -- a flaw to which our found fathers and others spoke:
Theocracy maybe?
Knowing you, it makes alota sense

Let' me see here....

Billy Graham Pres
Sarah Palin VP
Pat Robertson Sec State
Jerry Falwell and other dead luminaries for the BG cabinet.

Death would not disqualify a candidate for office in your kind of Theocracy.
That would be prejudicial and biased

hcap
11-25-2012, 04:15 PM
For anyone complaining about Palin, I would offer you this.....

OK, I WILL MODIFY MY LIST IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY :)

My take:

Barack Obama
Joe Biden
Beavis(or butthead-multiple choice)
Sarah Palin
Joe Da Plumber'
Romney/Ryan combined.

boxcar
11-25-2012, 05:00 PM
You have no sense of humor. Boxcarian jokes are stilted and dry as a bone

Theocracy maybe?
Knowing you, it makes alota sense

Oh...not to worry. There will be no theocracy in this age...but in the next one... And then all will be perfect; for there will be no sin in that kingdom. But for you and many others here, you would find such a paradise to be downright boring.

Boxcar

hcap
11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Oh...not to worry. There will be no theocracy in this age...but in the next one... And then all will be perfect; for there will be no sin in that kingdom. But for you and many others here, you would find such a paradise to be downright boring.

So let ne see if I get this high-falutin' from on high sermon
The fatal flaw in our democracy was evident because we re-elected Obama.

from the ballots of a nation of servants.
So then you believe Obama bought them off.

According to your philosophy, God does as well with a more expensive gift
Not much of a difference. Paid and bought for servants.
Just the price varies.

boxcar
11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
So let ne see if I get this high-falutin' from on high sermon
The fatal flaw in our democracy was evident because we re-elected Obama.

So then you believe Obama bought them off.

Yup, absolutely. A lot of ObamaBucks freaks out there who love servitude.

According to your philosophy, God does as well with a more expensive gift. Not much of a difference. Paid and bought for servants.
Just the price varies.

You're not making any sense. But what else is new?

Boxcar

Buckeye
11-26-2012, 12:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

wisconsin
11-26-2012, 06:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Another educated Democrat :lol: :lol: :lol: