PDA

View Full Version : Parx - Monday Race 7

Rise Over Run
11-19-2012, 01:00 PM
:3: The Mixer - Ships down from NY for owner-trainer Orseno and is entered for a race on dirt for the first time in his career. Hard to figure this horse out. Two of three turf races were awful, but his win was on turf and a nice effort. His two efforts on a sealed track weren't good, but ran a nice second on a good surface two back. If he duplicates that effort today, I think he handles this bunch. Those 20k-30k beaten claimers in NY are much tough than the NW2L races many of the rest of the field has been running. King David ended up winning a graded stakes race, Terminus came back to win a beaten claimer in NY, and Tightend Touchdown is a multiple winner on dirt and turf. Trainer jock combo is 1 for 2 and bug Angel Suarez gets in light and has brought home multiple winners lately.

Should get a solid pace to close into with the :1: and :8: winging it early. The 12-1 ML is way too high.

WIN :3:

lamboguy
11-19-2012, 03:17 PM
:3: The Mixer - Ships down from NY for owner-trainer Orseno and is entered for a race on dirt for the first time in his career. Hard to figure this horse out. Two of three turf races were awful, but his win was on turf and a nice effort. His two efforts on a sealed track weren't good, but ran a nice second on a good surface two back. If he duplicates that effort today, I think he handles this bunch. Those 20k-30k beaten claimers in NY are much tough than the NW2L races many of the rest of the field has been running. King David ended up winning a graded stakes race, Terminus came back to win a beaten claimer in NY, and Tightend Touchdown is a multiple winner on dirt and turf. Trainer jock combo is 1 for 2 and bug Angel Suarez gets in light and has brought home multiple winners lately.

Should get a solid pace to close into with the :1: and :8: winging it early. The 12-1 ML is way too high.

WIN :3:he ran a good race

Rise Over Run
11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
he ran a good race

Yup, he ran way too good to lose and did alot more running than the winner, who also looks to be pretty good. Bummed out by not cashing on the win tickets I had.