PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR SUN. 11/18

MeSlew
11-17-2012, 10:17 PM
Hello All! An interesting day indeed, where Slew was concerned. If you started fast with the first 3 races at Aqueduct - the early daily double and in race 5, a simple exacta box, AND waited patiently for Slew's top-rated long shot in the 8th at Hollywood Park, you took home enough on basic betting units to buy a round of turkeys for the entire neighborhood - maybe the entire town - for Thursday's upcoming feast.

Congrats to any of you who caught even one of those opportunities.

For Sunday, it is a rather full lineup with tracks and races as follows:

Aqueduct - 1,3,4,5,7,8,9
Hollywood - 1,2,3,6,7,8
Churchill - 8,9,10
Woodbine - 1,6,7
Calder - 10

There is also a Slew KEY HORSE in Aqueduct's 5th race tomorrow:

SLEW'S FAST HORSES for Sunday (11/18/12) v1.1

CURRENT KEY HORSES (< 90 DAYS)

Wave Theory - Aqu ( 5) SAR 08/25/12 # 6

I loved the way Wave Theory finished behind Summer of Fun up at the Spa on 8/25 in her maiden start. And while Chad Brown was placing her ambitiously in a Grade 3 in her next start (the 2nd of her short career), the 3rd place finisher from that 8/25 race, Flashy Gal, came back to win a 73K MSW at beautiful Belmont Park on 9/30. That was over a yielding turf so weight the win accordingly. Flashy Gal then ran 3rd in a stakes race on 10/28 at the same venue.

I liked Wave Theory almost 3 months ago, and I imagine I will like her tomorrow too, as does Eric Donovan who has nailed a 6-5 ML favorite tag on her. Whether that was a result of her simply running in the Gr.III or from her performance at the Spa, I don't know. But give her a long look tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the Sunday racing and as always...

...good luck and good 'capping!