6. New England
7. Chicago
8. Baltimore
9. Seattle
10. Pittsburgh

just missed: NYG, Tampa

Marshall Bennett
11-16-2012, 03:41 PM
I would only swap #2 and #5 around. All else I agree with.
I sorta have my doubts about the 49rs.
I think Falcons simply walked into a buzz-saw at the Superdome and had a bad day. Much like Houston did with Green Bay a few weeks back.

Valuist
11-16-2012, 03:42 PM
I would only swap #2 and #5 around. All else I agree with.
I sorta have my doubts about the 49rs.

I have my doubts on Atlanta. That defense isn't that good. Denver is the team on the rise.

Robert Fischer
11-16-2012, 03:43 PM
pretty much agree...

f'k it
1. Green Bay
2. Houston
3. Denver
4. San Francisco
5. New York Giants
6. Atlanta
7. New England

Stillriledup
11-16-2012, 05:14 PM
1. Houston
2. San Francisco
3. Green Bay
4. Denver
5. Atlanta
6. New England
7. Chicago
8. Baltimore
9. Seattle
10. Pittsburgh

just missed: NYG, Tampa

If they stopped the season today and said "that's it no more games, the Super Bowl is the Seahawks vs the Giants and the game is on Sunday"....do you really think the Seahawks would be favored in that game? Would you bet the Seahawks laying 3 pts to NYG in the 'super bowl' if it was played this Sunday?

For me, that's a stretch.

Marshall Bennett
11-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Might be a good game. Seahawks are much improved over last year and the Giants are playing like shit.

Valuist
11-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Might be a good game. Seahawks are much improved over last year and the Giants are playing like shit.

Absolutely.

Stillriledup, just what are the Giants doing well right now?

Zydeco
11-16-2012, 08:49 PM
the Seahawks cant play the Giants in the Super bowl....they are both NFC teams

Stillriledup
11-16-2012, 11:34 PM

It was Hypothetical, i should have noted that, my bad.

Stillriledup
11-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Absolutely.

Stillriledup, just what are the Giants doing well right now?

Nothing. But, they're the Giants and the bigger the games, the better they play. They're 'coasting' right now, they're in a division where all the other teams in there are struggling, G men play amazing when they get a challenge, right now, they're playing in meaningless games.....in fact, its almost a blessing in disguise if they lose because they're going to make the playoffs as the division winner and they're going to probably have a road game or two...road games are their specialty.

Marshall Bennett
11-17-2012, 07:20 AM
:bang: Shows you how much thought I put into it.

Valuist
11-17-2012, 03:06 PM
Nothing. But, they're the Giants and the bigger the games, the better they play. They're 'coasting' right now, they're in a division where all the other teams in there are struggling, G men play amazing when they get a challenge, right now, they're playing in meaningless games.....in fact, its almost a blessing in disguise if they lose because they're going to make the playoffs as the division winner and they're going to probably have a road game or two...road games are their specialty.

It isn't MLB or the NBA or NHL. Other than some week 17 games, there are no "meaningless" games in the NFL. And even those are debateable because guys are still playing for jobs, stats, and contracts. As for the Giants, Eli has been awful lately. Maybe by the end of the year they will be a top level team, but they are not close to that now.