PDA

View Full Version : Ob's on the Telly Now

OntheRail
11-14-2012, 01:39 PM
Now... We gotta jack-up those that have it to give to those that don't. :rolleyes:

It's my MANDATE.

Tom
11-14-2012, 02:51 PM
His MANDATE is Joe Biden!

Mike at A+
11-14-2012, 05:45 PM
And again the market tanks the minute he opens his fat mouth. And some of those questions the press asked him. Puff balls. As I've said a zillion times, he will never define anything in terms of real numbers because, shall we say, math isn't his strong suit. He wants OTHERS to put THEIR necks on the line so he can vote present. I still seriously can't understand how anyone in the middle class could vote for this jerk. The lower class loves him because of the handouts and the super rich love him because they know it's the middle class who will continue to pick up the tab. Meanwhile there are no good jobs for people who have been unemployed for YEARS and recent college grads are forced to wait tables to pay for their fancy educations. This president has done more damage to the economy, more destruction of racial relations and he just keeps printing money and demonizing job creators. And the added damage of gas prices and insurance rates that were supposed to go down but instead have skyrocketed. This country is in deep deep shit.

Jay Trotter
11-14-2012, 05:50 PM
And again the market tanks the minute he opens his fat mouth. And some of those questions the press asked him. Puff balls. Why don't they just come out and ask, "Mr. President, can I s*** your d***"? As I've said a zillion times, he will never define anything in terms of real numbers because, shall we say, math isn't his strong suit. He wants OTHERS to put THEIR necks on the line so he can vote present. I still seriously can't understand how anyone in the middle class could vote for this jerk. The lower class loves him because of the handouts and the super rich love him because they know it's the middle class who will continue to pick up the tab. Meanwhile there are no good jobs for people who have been unemployed for YEARS and recent college grads are forced to wait tables to pay for their fancy educations. This president has done more damage to the economy, more destruction of racial relations and he just keeps printing money and demonizing job creators. And the added damage of gas prices and insurance rates that were supposed to go down but instead have skyrocketed. This country is in deep deep shit.Sounds like you should move if things are so bad. :lol:

OntheRail
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
His MANDATE is Joe Biden!
You just crushed Harry Reid... :lol:

eddy1
11-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Sounds like you should move if things are so bad. :lol:

not cool Jay. being Canadian, you get a pass from some, but I think you should shut your yap about goin's on in the states........(my love to Mrs Trotter)

LottaKash
11-15-2012, 01:43 AM
This president has done more damage to the economy, more destruction of racial relations and he just keeps printing money and demonizing job creators. .

Because that's what the "Reds/and or/Facists" do.....They will continue to ruin things so they can save us from "our" own self ruination....As if "we" did it...

Hail (or is it heil ?) to the Chief...:eek:

Jay Trotter
11-15-2012, 06:50 AM
not cool Jay. being Canadian, you get a pass from some, but I think you should shut your yap about goin's on in the states........(my love to Mrs Trotter)Not true Eddy! As America is the "leader of the free world" and the economic engine that affects us all, I have every right (and responsibilty) to remain informed, have opinions and to share them on a board of this nature.

How could you dispute that?

It may anger you that I might have an opinion on American issues but I would think you might feel honored that I care enough to have an interest. It would be nice if our friends to the south cared even a little about Canadian issues, especially since we are your number one trading partner - period!

Did you ever notice that everytime a politician mentions "American energy independence" they always say "North American energy independence"! Hmmm, I wonder why that is?

As your "little cousin" my life is affected in a very concrete way each and every day and in major ways. I know that is hard to see from the other side of the relationship but that is a fact of life up here on the frozen tundra.

At the end of the day, I'm just expressing an opinion on an open forum. I'm not inserting myself into your free elections or anything unsurly.

Sincerely,

America's Bestest Friend
Joe Canuck :ThmbUp:

Tom
11-15-2012, 07:35 AM
OK, l'il cuz....can we borrow a few bucks until payday?
Say........16 trillion? :lol:

Steve 'StatMan'
11-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Say........16 trillion? :lol:

Yeah, and don't worry - we'll pay it all back in U.S. Dollars! Crisp, clean, fresh off the printing presses! Huge stacks of them!

Steve 'StatMan'
11-15-2012, 11:05 AM
It may be a pretty bad idea suggesting American's move. Remember what happend to the Indians when American's started moving around. Maybe the Canadians did that too. Remember, a lot of people come here from south of our boarder, so we probably won't want to move south. And our east and west coasts are water. So... ;)

Jay Trotter
11-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Say........16 trillion? :lol:I don't have that much but I'll personally put you up for a week should you ever venture up my way! All the Canadian beer and poutine you want. :ThmbUp: