PDA

View Full Version : The Fox News Bubble

Frank DeMartini
11-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Here is a little article I've written that explains why we have to get out of the bubble and start watching something other than Fox News.

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2012/11/the-battle-continues/

NJ Stinks
11-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Let me be the first here to congratulate you on winning your bet, Frank. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
11-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Frank if you don't like Fox News - use your remote.

Maybe the spotlight should be shined on the Republican Party platform, their inability to rally the troops, and the Candidate that they sent forth.

Maybe the decline in your own site's readership has something to do with that.

Tom
11-14-2012, 01:34 PM
I can't wait to turn on PMSNBC and get all that truth.

JustRalph
11-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Come on Frank I read basically the same article in three different places over the last week.

Capper Al
11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
I interviewed for FOX Sports once. They hired an outside contract to screen their applicants. I knew I was in trouble when they ask me for my social security number before hiring me. That's illegal and the contractor knew it.

lamboguy
11-14-2012, 04:23 PM
i highly advise anyone thinking about switching their television viewing habits to hand in their TV sets and never listen to any of these kooks on any cable television network.

Frank DeMartini
11-14-2012, 05:00 PM
I love Fox News. I just think we should read other things as well. Meanwhile, my site is doing fine now. In fact, better than ever.

hcap
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
I only watch Faux on Election night. 2008 was a treat.
21012 was a lot of fun watching Rove with closed eyes, stick his fingers in his ears and deny reality.

Funny, how Dickie Morris did not show up. I guess he was writing a victory speech for Unskewed Polls.com

hcap
11-14-2012, 06:18 PM
BTW, here is a story worthy of Faux.

"Georgia state Senators held a meeting last month to discuss Agenda 21, a supposed UN conspiracy to deny private property rights, which Obama will help accomplish through a mind-control technique known as Delphi.

The meeting was to discuss Agenda 21, a nonbinding UN agreement aimed at promoting sustainable development. It is also the target of conservatives who believe that it is part of a conspiracy to forcibly move suburbanites to cities.

Jim Galloway of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports on the meeting, which was called by the Republican Senate Majority Leader Chip Rogers, took place at the Capitol and was led by a former member of the Georgia Tea Party (who was forced out because of various conspiracy theories, including birtherism), Field Searcy. A 90-minute screening of the documentary Agenda: Grinding America Down was also shown, as was a video from conservative pundit Dick Morris, who warns of Obama’s “War on Suburbs” and plan to relocate everyone to urban areas."

Now I get it. That's how Obama won. He used Delphi Mind control

Tom
11-14-2012, 10:03 PM
But hcap, they lead in the poll - the viewership poll.
how can you not respect them? Polls are your life, your essence.

you gonna tell me MSNBC is a better news channel? :lol:

Stillriledup
11-14-2012, 11:29 PM

At least MSNBC doesnt make people want to channel their inner Mitchell Kusick.

PaceAdvantage
11-15-2012, 01:41 AM
At least MSNBC doesnt make people want to channel their inner Mitchell Kusick.To be fair, MSNBC doesn't give you enough time to do that, as most people change the channel in disgust before any effect like that has a chance to take hold.

Stillriledup
11-15-2012, 03:56 AM
To be fair, MSNBC doesn't give you enough time to do that, as most people change the channel in disgust before any effect like that has a chance to take hold.

Right. :lol:

hcap
11-15-2012, 04:59 AM

you gonna tell me MSNBC is a better news channel? :lol:Yes.

But if If I remember correctly The Gong Show did well in the ratings also. Voting is only like The Gong Show in races involving the Tea Party

The polls are not my life contrary to what you may think. I just have a better grasp on which ones work. Whereas UInskewed Polls were your life and repugs death

Capper Al
11-15-2012, 07:24 AM

Yes

Tom
11-15-2012, 07:38 AM
Does your leg tingle?

mountainman
11-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Sure, there are liberal networks that may rival fox for partisanship, but it's fox whose pundits were EXPOSED as cheerleaders. Somebody should have called rove out on his ridiculous whiteboard and unabashed spinning, just as somebody should have identified morris (repeatedly) as a disgruntled former dem. And i do wonder if fox's ridiculous pom pom waving and biased predictions did INDEED create just enough complacency amongst conservatives to cost romney the election. Yet not a peep of apology from o'reilly for treating "mr" rove ( the "architect") like visiting royalty, or giving morris a huge forum to satiate his hatred for those who exiled him.

Here's a question: can anyone really deny (without changing the topic to msn or other liberal outfits) that fox has MUCH to answer for?

Valuist
11-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Meanwhile, you have MSNBC at the Republican convention, going out of their way to not show minority speakers. And why not? When you want to spread the message that the Republican party is all racists, showing them would just further destroy the MSNBC thesis.

Tom
11-15-2012, 11:21 AM
I suppose you thought PMSNBC was "fair and balanced" on election night. :lol::lol::lol:

As long as those chuckleheads are on the air, no one can ever point to FOX first. SNL Weekend Update is more of a news outlet than MSNBC is!

Greyfox
11-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Don't laugh when you read this, but....one of my sons says that if you want the best reporting on events of the World, including U.S. politics, watch.....

http://www.aljazeera.com/

NJ Stinks
11-15-2012, 01:01 PM
I suppose you thought PMSNBC was "fair and balanced" on election night. :lol::lol::lol:

As long as those chuckleheads are on the air, no one can ever point to FOX first. SNL Weekend Update is more of a news outlet than MSNBC is!

This is either too complicated or it isn't. FOX News claims to be "fair & balanced" - a laughable claim by any standard. MSNBC makes no such claim.

Get it? I doubt it.

austin
12-12-2012, 02:40 AM

PMSNBC was right on election night
Fox we no nothing was wrong
Whats your point ?
You think it's funny to know nothing:lol: :lol: :lol:
Clowns all around us
Keep it up Carl they love you.

HUSKER55
12-12-2012, 02:58 AM
greyfox, your son is right about one thing. If you want a different perspective then get an outside source. I seriously wonder if an unbiased news reporting company exists in the USA.

Tom
12-12-2012, 07:46 AM
PMSNBC was right on election night
Fox we no nothing was wrong
Whats your point ?
You think it's funny to know nothing:lol: :lol: :lol:
Clowns all around us
Keep it up Carl they love you.

At least we have Texas.

lamboguy
12-12-2012, 08:13 AM
the JOE SCARBOROUGH SHOW on MSNBC is pretty good . they hit on the right issues with open minds. other than that show, the rest of MSNBC is as misleading as FOX NEWS

NJ Stinks
12-12-2012, 01:53 PM
I still go to CNN for a balanced view. But I do agree with you about Scarborough, Lambo.