PDA

View Full Version : HDW Files - Sunday Nov 11th 2012

Jeff P
11-11-2012, 10:03 AM
I just got off the phone with Ron Tiller. He came in to work this morning to discover that a key server had crashed.

As a result, files for today Sun Nov 11, 2012 can't be uploaded to the server so that we can download them.

Affected are not just our (JCapper) files - but files for the other HDW software vendors as well.

The current plan - is that HDW is going to zip up files for today and email them to each of the software vendors. (ETA on that is approximately an hour from now - or by 11:15 or so Eastern time.)

In my own case, as soon as I receive today's files via email I will upload them to the JCapper server and will post links on the JCapper Message Board so that you can download them.

Thanks in advance for your understanding in this matter.

-jp

Dave Schwartz
11-11-2012, 11:05 AM
My system automatically grabs the files all through the night.

If you are an HSH user, the files have been placed in the HSH Groups folder on Drop Box (which you should already have access to). If any current downloader needs access, just email me.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Jeff P
11-11-2012, 12:02 PM
JCapper Files for today Sun Nov 11, 2012 received from Ron Tiller and download links now posted on the JCapper Message Board in this thread:
http://www.jcapper.com/MessageBoard/TopicReader.asp?topic=1382&forum=General

-jp

Dave Schwartz
11-11-2012, 09:22 PM
I heard from Ron at HDW. He is making progress but things will not be fixed before tomorrow.

Stay tuned for more updates.

And before anyone gets too upset, just recall how often these guys work long hours to fix issues when they come up. These guys - and Ron in particular - are the "A" team.

:ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
11-12-2012, 12:17 PM
any update on status for Nov 12th data?

teddy
11-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Pretty sad they were down all weekend and had to come to work to find out. I couldn't get files Sat or Sun. More like F team.

Jeff P
11-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I was just informed that files for today (Monday Nov 12) should be emailed to me within the next few minutes.

I will upload them to the JCapper server and post download links on the JCapper message board in the following thread as soon as they show up in my inbox:
http://www.jcapper.com/MessageBoard/TopicReader.asp?topic=1382&forum=General

-jp

pktruckdriver
11-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Let me just say these guys are the best, and patience would be appreciated.

I know HDW is working there hardest to get this fixed, and considering the years they been doing it, everyone is entitled to glitch now and then.

Great people and great service

Just my opinion

patrick

Dave Schwartz
11-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Pretty sad they were down all weekend and had to come to work to find out. I couldn't get files Sat or Sun. More like F team.

Hey, things break.

And you fix them as fast as you can.

Tom
11-12-2012, 10:32 PM
HTR folks are up and running, too.
Ron Tiller is great on customer service, as are the HTR guys who have been burning the midnight oil. Sounds like this is epidemic among HDW vendors :ThmbUp: