PDA

View Full Version : Some picks for Friday @ Paradaise

fmhealth
11-08-2012, 05:00 PM
After slowly awakening from a loser-induced Tues. at TUP. Found what I thought were some interesting propositions on Friday's card. Please proceed with the utmost caution!!

3rd race--- #5-- HST/Henson shipper. Automatic bet for me.

4th race--- #5-- Following Carreno as he leaves two potential Diodoro horses & goes in a different direction.

5th race--- #4-- HST shipper, Anderson trains. He's bound to strike with one of these. Right?

6th race--- #2-- HST shipper, Raven trains. He won @ $22.00 a week ago. Can history repeat?? I certainly hope so.

7th race--- #1-- The owner, Sawyer Cattle Company, usually has about 25% winners @ TUP.

9th race--- #8-- HST shipper/ Anderson trains. BUT, he finally switches to a hot & leading jock with Carreno in the irons. Two quick works & just might be sitting on a top-effort.

Be Well,
fmhealth

johnhannibalsmith
11-09-2012, 12:27 PM
7th race--- #1-- The owner, Sawyer Cattle Company, usually has about 25% winners @ TUP.

...Be Well,
fmhealth

I'm guessing you may get a decent price here as I assume that favoritism will end with FTS Zola's Girl. The dam, Broccozola, has thrown nothing but winners, mostly precocious types, and this one is a full sister to local speedball Rockin' Zola. Surprisingly, the works are all pretty bad looking on paper and it's not the case that Molly expects or wants slow works - plus Morales is on the other one and Nate is one this one. Because it is Friday, there's really no telling how the pools shake out, but if the FTS takes action, this may be a surprisingly decent price in what looks more like a MCL$5kAZbred than a MoCL$30kAZbred.