Hank
11-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Boom

cj's dad
11-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Classy post skank, I mean hank

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2012, 08:08 PM
You're clueless...about Tom anyway...he hasn't said even half the things you're accusing him of saying with that cartoon...in fact, I don't know if he's said even a one...illegal immigrants he's ranted on I'm sure...not sure why that's looked on as some sort of negative...I mean, why have laws, right man?

And as for racism and women and homosexuals, I don't recall Tom ever going off on rants like that...but I guess since Obama won, you feel free to say anything that pops into your head.

johnhannibalsmith
11-07-2012, 08:11 PM
For what its worth, the cartoon is by Tom Tomorrow. Maybe Hank and our Tom have a history and it's implied, but just before everyone gets too unhinged...

Lefty
11-07-2012, 08:15 PM
I wonder how Tom Tomorrow holds that pen he draws with between his buttocks?

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2012, 08:18 PM
For what its worth, the cartoon is by Tom Tomorrow. Maybe Hank and our Tom have a history and it's implied, but just before everyone gets too unhinged...You know, I scanned over the cartoon before I went on my mini-rant...but didn't see any Tom... :lol:

Oh well...goes towards my lack of integrity I guess... :lol:

V3FnpaWQJO0

sammy the sage
11-07-2012, 08:21 PM
There goes P.A. reading minds again :lol:

Thought the clever sartirical cartoon was ON the money.

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2012, 08:24 PM
There goes P.A. reading minds again :lol:

Thought the clever sartirical cartoon was ON the money.Of course you did. Simple minds cling to simple theories.

Anyone who wants to see the problem of illegal immigration solved hates dark skinned people. I mean really. What else could it be?

It's kind of like people who want to see the problem of the female sex trafficking business solved must hate women...I mean really...what else could it be?

Want to see juvenile delinquency decline? You must HATE children...

In fact any group involved in criminal activity...if you want to see that criminal activity lessened, that must mean you hate ALL people from that group, whether or not they are involved in said criminal activity.

A very simple theory...for very simple minds.

sammy the sage
11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
sometimes THE truth is simple; even if IT stings a little.

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
sometimes THE truth is simple; even if IT stings a little.I've revised my reply.

And your personal truth is certainly not equivalent to THE truth...not by a longshot.

johnhannibalsmith
11-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Tom Tomorrow's cartoons can be ridiculous, they can be ridiculously stupid, but they can also be fair.

http://thismodernworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/TMW2012-03-14colorlowres.jpg

Tom
11-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Pass the gin, please!