PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove says Ohio still in play

PaceAdvantage
11-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Suck it Stillriledup.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
11-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Apparently Rove runs FOX... laf... they have my old neighbor Ms. Kelly running out the studio to interrogate the decision desk... :lol:

I love the drama!!!

ElKabong
11-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I love her legs....and about everything else about her! :)

JustRalph
11-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Apparently Rove runs FOX... laf... they have my old neighbor Ms. Kelly running out the studio to interrogate the decision desk... :lol:

I love the drama!!!

I'd follow her until my feet fell off

horses4courses
11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Karl Rove thinks we can still win the Alamo....... :rolleyes:

bigmack
11-06-2012, 11:42 PM
I love her legs....and about everything else about her! :)
I can't tell yet, but either she is pigeon toed or knock-kneed.

WHICH is doable. :ThmbUp:

dav4463
11-06-2012, 11:44 PM
It would take a miracle.

ElKabong
11-06-2012, 11:45 PM

The battle of the Alamo allowed the Texian army to win the war. So his point isn't lost on the more enlightened ;)

lsbets
11-06-2012, 11:47 PM
He didn't really say it was still in play, he said it was too early to call.

bigmack
11-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Ya gotta smell a STAMPEDE of loiYA'S. Looks contestAble.

OH Please ! :(

:D

Rookies
11-06-2012, 11:50 PM

No kidding. Rove is an idiot w his dweeby white board.

Three huge Dem counties still to come in Ohio: Cuyahoga (49%), Lorain (78%) & Summit (68%).

And Mittens is following Rove's lead in not conceeding. :bang:

pandy
11-06-2012, 11:52 PM
I can't remember the details but some years ago all the networks called a state and then reversed it, but it won't make a difference because Florida, Colorado and Nevada are still out there.

ElKabong
11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Romney just took the lead in Ohio.....but some of the Cayoga County votes are lurking

bigmack
11-06-2012, 11:54 PM
DIAL IN FOX. Classic!

Barone/Rove

ElKabong
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
DIAL IN FOX. Classic!

Barone/Rove

?? details

lamboguy
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Carl Rove knows that after this fiasco, he will never be on Fox again. Morris is gone too, and if Fox is smart they will get rid of Hannity to make it a trifecta.

johnhannibalsmith
11-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Carl Rove knows that after this fiasco, he will never be on Fox again. Morris is gone too, and if Fox is smart they will get rid of Hannity to make it a trifecta.

Are you kidding? The best thing in the world for FOX is Obama's reelection and having those three on five days a week, three times a day ripping him to shreds. Don't kid yo'self.

horses4courses
11-07-2012, 12:00 AM

Nah, these guys are preaching to the choir.
Whatever they spew out, their listeners lap it up.

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Carl Rove knows that after this fiasco, he will never be on Fox again. Morris is gone too, and if Fox is smart they will get rid of Hannity to make it a trifecta.You should stick to reporting on thegreek....or whatever the name of that site is... :lol:

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Nah, these guys are preaching to the choir.
Whatever they spew out, their listeners lap it up.They're also preaching to a lot of democrats, as it seems the left-leaners on here are always reporting on what they've seen/heard on FOX...

lsbets
11-07-2012, 12:05 AM

Morris is an idiot but rove is one of the best guys out there to listen to pick apart a race. He's not going anywhere and his point about it being too early to call (when he also said he could not see the specific votes left out there) was a good one. Then Meghan walked back to the guys who called it and they explained why based on the votes left.

JustRalph
11-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Rachel Maddow was making fun of Rove on MSNBC. Mathews called the Fox team "talentless"

I tweeted to her ( not that she gives a shit) that while her audience was headed to bed, Fox was hoding on to their entire audience.

They still don't understand ratings :lol:

Steve R
11-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Rachel Maddow was making fun of Rove on MSNBC. Mathews called the Fox team "talentless"

I tweeted to her ( not that she gives a shit) that while her audience was headed to bed, Fox was hoding on to their entire audience.

Rove's bizarre body language and intense focus on the minutiae of isolated counties in northern Ohio reminded me of Humphrey Bogart's spectacular portrayal of the deranged Captain Queeg in "The Caine Mutiny". Even Megyn Kelly questioned the rationality of Rove's behavior.

Tom
11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
That's funny, because the celebrating at PMSNBC and at the Obama victory speech *spit* reminded me of the huge celebration in Tiananmen Square, just before the tanks arrived. Be careful what you wish for.

jeebus1083
11-07-2012, 09:32 AM

I tweeted to her ( not that she gives a shit) that while her audience was headed to bed, Fox was holding on to their entire audience.

Good point. Fox News kept me awake about 40 minutes longer than I had intended.

Ocala Mike
11-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Rove's bizarre body language and intense focus on the minutiae of isolated counties in northern Ohio reminded me of Humphrey Bogart's spectacular portrayal of the deranged Captain Queeg in "The Caine Mutiny". Even Megyn Kelly questioned the rationality of Rove's behavior.

I caught that while doing a little channel-surfing to see how late Fox would be with the Ohio call. The strawberries!!! I was thinking the same thing when he was fumbling with those papers or cards he had.

JustRalph
11-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Rove's problem is that he had info that Hamilton county (repub) had not reported, and the "decision room" had info that almost 60% of Cleveland had not reported. That makes Rove's point valid. Except that Cleveland (Cuyahoga cnty) had pulled a head fake by reporting only forty percent of precints early. That got them colored in on the Sec of States map.

Word is they did it on purpose so they could be the county that triggered the announcement. Hamilton did the exact same thing in 2004 for Bush. Karl should have shut up

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Does anyone actually believe that these elections are on the up and up? I voted. Filled out my ballot...handed it to a little old lady who ran it through a machine...I never saw what that machine tallied...could have been the exact opposite of what I voted for all I know...

People are so quick to suspect cheating when someone hits an odd pick 6, yet these same folks probably believe that voting, for the most part, is kosher...I have my doubts...

Tom
11-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Right on PA.
NO FORM of electric balloting can ever be trusted.
If you believe it can, post your passwords here for us all to see!

The ONLY method I ever saw or heard of is the old mechanical booths NY used to used, and discarded in favor of the new paper-ballot crap.

Stillriledup
11-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Suck it Stillriledup.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Awesome!

PaceAdvantage
11-08-2012, 09:44 AM
I knew you'd get a laugh out of it...as intended...

Steve R
11-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Right on PA.
NO FORM of electric balloting can ever be trusted.
If you believe it can, post your passwords here for us all to see!

The ONLY method I ever saw or heard of is the old mechanical booths NY used to used, and discarded in favor of the new paper-ballot crap.
How about a system like this? You would have to key in an identification number after which the voter's photo and name would pop up on a screen. The voter's identity would have to be validated with a thumb swipe over an electronic reader for the voting machine be activated. There would be a touch screen to register the vote electronically but the machine would also print a paper record that allows the process to be audited.

johnhannibalsmith
11-08-2012, 12:30 PM
19% of all hand injuries involve the thumb. We can't suppress the vote of a fifth of the population that has injured the hand. I'm guessing these are mostly middle-class craftsmen and construction types, along with those that can least afford to pay back their mafia loans. Clearly discriminatory.

thaskalos
11-08-2012, 12:35 PM
19% of all hand injuries involve the thumb. We can't suppress the vote of a fifth of the population that has injured the hand. I'm guessing these are mostly middle-class craftsmen and construction types, along with those that can least afford to pay back their mafia loans. Clearly discriminatory.

The thought that I have to face analytical minds like yours in my pursuit of gambling profit, fills me with fear and trepidation. :) :ThmbUp:

Valuist
11-08-2012, 12:53 PM
People are so quick to suspect cheating when someone hits an odd pick 6, yet these same folks probably believe that voting, for the most part, is kosher...I have my doubts...

The only Pic 6 I've ever questioned was the Arlington 2002 BC, and that was phonier than a $3 bill. That likely would've gone undetected if Volponi didn't win the Classic.

dartman51
11-08-2012, 01:06 PM

You are right JHS. I have no thumb print on my right thumb thanks to a table grinder many years ago. My wife recently had to be fingerprinted for a part time job, and they couldn't read her prints. They said it was due to pushing papers in an office for 34 years. I had never heard of that, but that's what she was told. :ThmbUp:

dav4463
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Does anyone actually believe that these elections are on the up and up? I voted. Filled out my ballot...handed it to a little old lady who ran it through a machine...I never saw what that machine tallied...could have been the exact opposite of what I voted for all I know...

Alex Jones says it is definitely rigged. I am starting to believe a lot of stuff Alex Jones says. Is that bad?

Rookies
11-10-2012, 08:07 AM
That's one of the classic political U-Tubes to be played for all time. Rove, with his dweeb Board, out of touch with... EVERYONE else... as the helicopter is landing on the Embassy roof for Last Call! :lol:

And now, all manner of detractors are lining up to slay this Uber Con, telling him he didn't spend wisely or properly:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/08/karl-rove-fox-redux/

Some guru...:lol:

p.s. In addition to getting to see Rove outed as a buffoon for all time, you get bonus round of Megyn walking... and walking...;)

Sharp. :ThmbUp:

Tom
11-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Hey, at least Ohio was in play for a while.
Canada NEVER has been.

You got nothing going on up there to amuse you?
Go pack your bacon.

FantasticDan
11-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Canada NEVER has been.
You got nothing going on up there to amuse you?
Go pack your bacon.Do you mean back bacon, eh?

0pPRaD6TKLc

:p

Stillriledup
11-10-2012, 04:04 PM
The only Pic 6 I've ever questioned was the Arlington 2002 BC, and that was phonier than a $3 bill. That likely would've gone undetected if Volponi didn't win the Classic.

Exactly. And, if Volponi doesnt win and the thing pays 55k instead of what it paid, and someone (not me of course ;) ) came in here and said "gee, that pick 6 is a little low" there would have been half a dozen posts calling for the tin foil hat. But, guess who would have been right?

plainolebill
11-11-2012, 10:28 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/plainolebill/rove-shirt.jpg