PDA

View Full Version : What should the Dems do if Mitt wins?

Capper Al
11-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Should the Dems start attacking from day wishing that Mitt fails?

Should a Dem congressman say Mitt lies during the State of the Union?

Should the Dems start telling out right lies for four years?

Should the Dem stall the coming debt crisis resolution to the point the economy surfaces?

Mitt promised 12 million more jobs during the next four years. That's what economist are predicting is going to happen no matter who gets elected. The question would be the fours after that.

This serious fellas. Good thing for the Reps that the Dems can't get organized with a plan of attack and stick to it.

johnhannibalsmith
11-06-2012, 06:52 PM
If Mitt Romney... MITT ROMNEY... can make the most heralded, rockstar President a one-termer - then the Dems need to really go home and take a hard look at how badly they messed this up. This isn't JFK, it's MITT ROMNEY... that's pretty bad for a Nobel Prize winning, already established top-two-of-all-time President like Obama.

horses4courses
11-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Faggedaboudit......

Tom
11-06-2012, 09:47 PM

You mean continue?
Because Obama has been nothing but a liar.

Stillriledup
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
You mean continue?
Because Obama has been nothing but a liar.

Liar liar pants on fire!

PaceAdvantage
11-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Should the Dems start attacking from day wishing that Mitt fails?

Should a Dem congressman say Mitt lies during the State of the Union?

Should the Dem stall the coming debt crisis resolution to the point the economy surfaces?

Mitt promised 12 million more jobs during the next four years. That's what economist are predicting is going to happen no matter who gets elected. The question would be the fours after that.

This serious fellas. Good thing for the Reps that the Dems can't get organized with a plan of attack and stick to it.You mean like they did with Bush? Should be easy for them...don't you think? Should I play the video where the Dems interrupted Bush's state of the union address? I mean, the Dems were AGHAST that someone should utter a word during Obama's sacred speech, yet they forget about the cat calls and boos Dems had for Bush during one of his SOTU speeches...

Tom
11-06-2012, 10:39 PM
I wouldn't expect you to be able to tell the difference between a lie and the truth.

I bet you have pin ups of Candy Crowley in your bedroom.