PDA

View Full Version : Does BRIS Prime number have a challenger anywhere?

Capper Al
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM
I know BRIS Prime has a high win ratio and a low ROI because it is over bet. But is there any other one number from another source that is close to BRIS' Prime number? BTW, it needs to be inexpensive like BRIS'.

Thanks

traveler
11-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Well - as long as you want a number that has a low ROI I can't argue with your logic of not wanting to pay much.........

Jeff P
11-05-2012, 07:00 PM
HDW's PSR (projected speed rating) comes to mind...

PSR has a comparable win rate to Prime Power - However, my own large sample db testing indicates a slightly better flat win bet roi for PSR than Prime Power.

PSR is available in any of the HDW compatible programs... HSH, HTR, Netcapper, and JCapper.

-jp

PICSIX
11-05-2012, 07:22 PM
The "CXP" rating from Contenders Win :ThmbUp:

http://www.contenderswins.com/members25375/4441aquw.txt

Capper Al
11-06-2012, 06:44 AM
The "CXP" rating from Contenders Win :ThmbUp:

http://www.contenderswins.com/members25375/4441aquw.txt

Thanks

davew
11-06-2012, 09:18 PM
I know BRIS Prime has a high win ratio and a low ROI because it is over bet. But is there any other one number from another source that is close to BRIS' Prime number? BTW, it needs to be inexpensive like BRIS'.

Thanks

How do you know this? BRIS prime numbers are calculated from speed and class, which is used by many people/methods. And if a horse has a number 10 points higher than the next highest in the race, it will probably win over 50% of the time and pay under $3.

Here is another number that has similar high hit / low return rates. It is ML favorite that is less than 1/2 odds of 2nd ML favorite.

Capper Al
11-07-2012, 04:28 AM
How do you know this? BRIS prime numbers are calculated from speed and class, which is used by many people/methods. And if a horse has a number 10 points higher than the next highest in the race, it will probably win over 50% of the time and pay under $3.

Here is another number that has similar high hit / low return rates. It is ML favorite that is less than 1/2 odds of 2nd ML favorite.

How I know this is with my own short sample that was confirmed by others doing the same.

I'll keep an eye out now for your 1/2 odds ML favorite.

Thanks

Capper Al
11-07-2012, 04:30 AM
How does TrackMasters Power rating do?