PDA

View Full Version : Why Romney Is Going Down

NJ Stinks
11-05-2012, 02:34 PM
1. Repubs like to point to voter indifference to Obama this time around as the key. Not quite. The key is nobody but nobody likes Romney. Any enthusiasm for Romney is wrapped around anybody but Obama. I can't remember the last time somebody won who nobody gives a damn about. Can you?

2. Too many Americans simply like Obama. And they certainly don't get the hate on the right for the guy.

3. Who is the majority going to trust to do right by you and your family?

4. Obama saved the auto industry. Don't believe it? You don't have to. See how the upper midwest votes tomorrow.

5. Bettors are pouring it in late on Obama. We can sit here and say it doesn't mean a thing but we've all seen too many horses illogically overbet. And then won.

Just sitting here today thinking about the election, I should be quite anxious about how tomorrow is going to turn out. But that's not how it is with one day to go.

thaskalos
11-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Just sitting here today thinking about the election, I should be quite anxious about how tomorrow is going to turn out. But that's not how it is with one day to go.

I'll tell you how sure I am of an Obama victory tomorrow...

If I were to somehow sleep all day tomorrow -- missing the election coverage entirely -- and were woken up at midnight to be told that Romney was the new president...I would wager heavily that I was being lied to. :cool:

bigmack
11-05-2012, 02:47 PM
My favorite part of this election cycle is seeing the incredible amount of TRULY CLUELESS people. Stunning they're able to vote at all they're so lost.

thaskalos
11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
My favorite part of this election cycle is seeing the incredible amount of TRULY CLUELESS people. Stunning they're able to vote at all they're so lost.

For once, I agree with you...:ThmbUp:

Tom
11-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Obama may well win.
If he does, we all lose.
We are 16 Trillion in debt now and his own people say that will rise to 20 trillion by 1016. That means probably 24 trillion.

How do we ever sustain that crushing debt?
Answer - we don't.

This is a serious as it gets.
We don't come back from another 4 years. We might not come back the last four. Unless it is as Greece II.

Romney may not be the best man for the job, but he most assuredly is the better one.

schweitz
11-05-2012, 02:53 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: My favorite part of this election cycle is seeing the incredible amount of TRULY CLUELESS people. Stunning they're able to vote at all they're so lost.

bigmack
11-05-2012, 02:54 PM
For once, I agree with you...:ThmbUp:
I know how UNBELIEVABLY SENSITIVE you are. I hope I didn't offend you.

Truth is, you've agreed with me on dozens of occasions.

Sorry about your loss of loot tomorrow.

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2012, 02:59 PM
I've been saying all along this election isn't going to be close. Whoever wins, is going to win by a margin that will surprise all the pollsters and pundits.

And I've been thinking about this belief of mine. Thinking that if it's true, who indeed is more likely, between the two, to actually win by a large margin?

The incumbent who nobody (supporters and detractors alike) TRULY BELIEVES has done a GOOD JOB, or the challenger, whose growing support has been quite evident in the rallies he has been appearing at lately, drawing bigger and bigger crowds...closing the gap in the polls all along since that first debate...gaining the momentum...pulling the substantial independents and undecideds to his corner....

It's wild to me how myself and thaskalos can see this election in such an entirely different light. I'm amazed he can be that sure of an Obama victory given this man's track record the last four years, and given the state of our economy and the continued high unemployment rate.

I'm not really sure what he's basing this faith in victory upon, unless it's the overseas betting market... :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 02:59 PM
1. Repubs like to point to voter indifference to Obama this time around as the key. Not quite. The key is nobody but nobody likes Romney. Any enthusiasm for Romney is wrapped around anybody but Obama. I can't remember the last time somebody won who nobody gives a damn about. Can you?

Your number one reason really doesn't even support a claim that Romney is "going down". It almost contradicts itself even. You are basically pointing out a flaw (I guess) in the reason that people will vote for Romney... and then presuming that they won't actually vote for that reason? Or that somehow votes that have a greater "desire" behind them will count more? I don't really get it. A vote is a vote.

2. Too many Americans simply like Obama. And they certainly don't get the hate on the right for the guy.

Again, what are they going to do because they don't understant the "hate"? Vote six times because they are so upset about it? His likeability ratings aren't 80% or anything, they are a smidge above 50%. Subtract from that the people with a brain that can separate liking the guy from supporting his policy and I don't know what the point is exactly.

This gets to the first sentence of your post. This is where the indifference factors in. Hope and change never materialized. People are still looking for it. Some will give Obama another four years to come out of his coma, some don't want to be that patient and feel deceived and figure the other guy can't be much worse.

4. Obama saved the auto industry. Don't believe it? You don't have to. See how the upper midwest votes tomorrow.

Well, to say he saved the industry is a bit of a stretch. There would still be an industry no matter what he did. What he did was intervene on behalf of a number of workers that most likely would have lost employment at a real bad time. So, yeah, they'll probably support him. Those that backed the corporations financially, however, and got boned on the deal, they may not feel the same way.

5. Bettors are pouring it in late on Obama. We can sit here and say it doesn't mean a thing but we've all seen too many horses illogically overbet. And then won.

And we usually get really skeptical about the circumstances and the connections. ;)

That's because even you realize by now that your sick of both of them. :ThmbUp:

ArlJim78
11-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Romney's favorability is actually higher than Obama's
http://washingtonexaminer.com/for-first-time-romneys-favorability-rating-tops-obamas/article/2511203

2. Too many Americans simply like Obama. And they certainly don't get the hate on the right for the guy. see above

Polls show Romney and Republicans are trusted more with the economy, the number one issue to voters.

4. Obama saved the auto industry. Don't believe it? You don't have to. See how the upper midwest votes tomorrow. Fiction. Obama saved the union which will no doubt win him some votes. Let's also see how the non union delphi retirees vote.

Who cares. The winner is determined by counting votes, not according to the latest odds.

Marshall Bennett
11-05-2012, 03:08 PM
A year or so ago here I said Obama would be re-elected. A year later I see Romney winning, and I don't think it's going to be as close as many do.

thaskalos
11-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Sorry about your loss of loot tomorrow.

Truth be told...I am used to it.

And you're right; now that I think of it...I have agreed with you on a number of occasions.

But not here...

lamboguy
11-05-2012, 03:31 PM
there is only one side that can win by a landslide and that is the Republicans. they are getting over 60% of the vote in about 10 states now.

i wish i knew how the polls work. since i am more familiar with the way bookmakers operate, i am going to stick with the data that they are printing.

i have never met a bookmaker that makes mistakes and has to depart with their cash.

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2012, 03:32 PM
i have never met a bookmaker that makes mistakes and has to depart with their cash.So every favorite wins?

Topcat
11-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Tom, Agree with you on all points. We may make Greece look good after 4 more years of this.
It is a sad commentary to me on how so many people can think about voting for Obama given his performance. Doesn't seem to matter. Pose for a few photo ops in NJ and he's a leader? For anyone who has been around a presidential visit you know the visit does nothing but cause disruption due to security etc.
The decision to vote for Obama seems to be driven by emotion, race and an attitude of don't confuse me with facts. I personally am waiting to see the outcome tomorrow to decide whether I open another business or not. If Obama wins=Not.

There is one thing that is clear, either the national polls are wrong or a fair amount of the state polls are-running the state poll numbers that NY Times, former Daily Kos blogger Nate Silver uses and then plugging in the actual numbers over 2004 and 2008 for % the other states for Republicans/Dems would project to give Obama about a 5-6 point win on national scale almost as large as last time-contrary to actual national polls showing it tied-e.g. I couldn't find poll numbers for some states like Alaska or Hawaii but you can punch in % based on last election and population so either the state polls are way over sampling Dems or the National polls are understating-there simply aren't enough voters to make up the difference in the other states-unless you think NY and MA will be close (they won't be). The difference I believe has to do with the tighness of the screens-live and likely voter polls always cost more, that is why even Gallup early on does registered voters and some of the state polls merely use an automated phone machine-you don't even know if the person responding is over 18 with a machine poll.

Now Nate selectively chooses polls and the early voting returns from some states like Colorado actually have more Republicans voting as of this am so his methodology is suspect-sort of like how Barry Meadow says some handicappers "lawyer" a case for their horse-only looking a the positives-we should find out soon enough-of course this all ignores voter fraud being rampant like this:

North Carolina Man Brags About Voting for Obama Four Times-
This is simply amazing. Jim Turner an Obama supporter in North Carolina, brags on Facebook that he has already voted for Obama four times, and plans on hitting another polling place before he’s done. Read the rest here: http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/obama-supporter-brags-on-facebook-thats-hes-already-voted-4-times-with-1-more-to-go/

or like this

OHIO: MORE VOTING PROBLEMS AS BALLOTS CAST FOR ROMNEY COME UP OBAMA. All Votes Count For Obama.
Wed Oct 31 2012 08:20:01 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time) • by Red Badger • 20 replies
Drudge ^ | 10-31-2012 | Staff
http://www.marionstar.com/article/20121031/NEWS03/310310009/Problem-found-board-elections?nclick_check=1 Link only via Drudge..
Voters reported that when they cast their vote for Romney it came up Obama. Votes cast for Obama came up for Obama

or this:

OVER 3000, 112 YR. OLD ? VOTERS HAVE CAST BALLOTS IN NC
Mon Oct 29 2012 10:18:10 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time) • by jacknhoo • 24 replies
http://www.carolinatransparency.com/ ^ | 10/29/2012 | Carolina Transparency
2012 GENERAL ELECTION - 112 YEAR OLD VOTERS ? - NORTH CAROLINA - Votes Cast: 3,075 IN THIS GROUP THEIR PARTY AFFILIATION IS APPROX. 70% D / 30% R / 10% UNAFFILIATED - THE REAL CONCERN IS THERE IS NOT THAT MANY 112 YEAR OLDS ALIVE. IT DOES NOT TELL WHO THEY'VE VOTED FOR BUT IT APPEARS TO BENEFIT OBAMA.
__________________________________________________ _______

Obama may well win.
If he does, we all lose.
We are 16 Trillion in debt now and his own people say that will rise to 20 trillion by 1016. That means probably 24 trillion.

Answer - we don't.

This is a serious as it gets.
We don't come back from another 4 years. We might not come back the last four. Unless it is as Greece II.

Romney may not be the best man for the job, but he most assuredly is the better one.

TJDave
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
The key is nobody but nobody likes Romney.

Actually...

Most of middle America does. They think of him as hard working, industrious, morally upright, etc. They'd hire him to manage their money in a NY minute. They just don't want him as their President. Most don't even know why. ;)

BlueShoe
11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Obama may well win.
If he does, we all lose.
An Obama win means that the citizens have just voted themselves into a Marxist society, it will mean the end of the American Republic as we know it. The only check to an unleashed second term Obama might be if the GOP took the Senate, rather iffy, and retained the House, likely. Sweden if we are fortunate, Greece more likely, and the old Soviet Union not impossible.

bigmack
11-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Dem enthusiasm is through the floor.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/1-6.png

========

MSNBC is a joy today. Wall to wall narrative - What will Romney do with all his free time now after running for Pres for 5 years and losing?

One of the ditzes said, I think of him as a tragic figure, really... :D

boxcar
11-05-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm not really sure what he's basing this faith in victory upon, unless it's the overseas betting market... :lol:

Maybe he has bought in the MM spin about how Obama is surging because of how well he handled the Sandy crisis. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Ask people in the hardest hit areas of NY and NJ if they think Obama has handled this storm well...any polls out there?

From what I'm hearing on the radio, there are a LOT of pissed off, frustrated people out there...

Valuist
11-05-2012, 04:22 PM
there is only one side that can win by a landslide and that is the Republicans. they are getting over 60% of the vote in about 10 states now.

i wish i knew how the polls work. since i am more familiar with the way bookmakers operate, i am going to stick with the data that they are printing.

i have never met a bookmaker that makes mistakes and has to depart with their cash.

The bookmakers actually stand to make more money with a Romney win. They originally put out a line of about -200. The public has bet it to higher levels than that (including a laughable -400 before the first debate). So the public is on Obama more than Romney.

Having said that, I've never seen the intensity and urgency more than among suburban types now. We knew Obama was going to win in 2008. Really feels like a Romney win this time. For every Obama yard sign, I see about 10 Romney signs. I've talked to a number of people who voted for Obama in 2008 that are either going to vote for Romney, or pass. But I don't know anyone who voted for McCain that isn't going to vote for Romney.

Nobody likes Romney? Not sure who you are talking to, NJ. Actually, take away your hardcore Dems and most of the rest of the country has no use for BO.

Oh yeah, I guess that makes us all racists :bang: :D

hcap
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Very close popular vote, but Obama takes the Electoral college decisively and wins the Presidency.

HUSKER55
11-05-2012, 04:47 PM
I agree with you on one thing hcap, this is going to be close all over.

lamboguy
11-05-2012, 04:56 PM
The bookmakers actually stand to make more money with a Romney win. They originally put out a line of about -200. The public has bet it to higher levels than that (including a laughable -400 before the first debate). So the public is on Obama more than Romney.

Having said that, I've never seen the intensity and urgency more than among suburban types now. We knew Obama was going to win in 2008. Really feels like a Romney win this time. For every Obama yard sign, I see about 10 Romney signs. I've talked to a number of people who voted for Obama in 2008 that are either going to vote for Romney, or pass. But I don't know anyone who voted for McCain that isn't going to vote for Romney.

Nobody likes Romney? Not sure who you are talking to, NJ. Actually, take away your hardcore Dems and most of the rest of the country has no use for BO.

Oh yeah, I guess that makes us all racists :bang: :Di have been watching the betfair website, they have $3.6 million matched. over the last 3 hours they have only managed match about $100 on this election. the outfit that i have been following whom i would think has a lot more action has not budged their lines either.

lsbets
11-05-2012, 05:13 PM
I've said for a long time that Obama will win and unfortunately I still believe that to be true. Whatever chance Romney had ended with sandy. He lost all momentum when people's attention turned to the storm.

I think it will be closer than a lot of the obamabots here think though. If it was going to be an easy victory, Obama would not be in Wisconsin today and Clinton would not be in Pennsylvania. Those are states his campaign should not be worried about the day before the election.

My kids school did their mock election today. Romney won 75% of the vote. My daughter was upset that she couldn't vote for Gary Johnson, he wasn't on the ballot. I've raised her well.

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 05:22 PM
...I've raised her well.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Indeed.

mostpost
11-05-2012, 05:38 PM
. Repubs like to point to voter indifference to Obama this time around as the key. Not quite. The key is nobody but nobody likes Romney. Any enthusiasm for Romney is wrapped around anybody but Obama. I can't remember the last time somebody won who nobody gives a damn about. Can you?
Romney's favorability is actually higher than Obama's
http://washingtonexaminer.com/for-f...article/2511203

Try using a current poll RCP average 11/4.
Obama 50.5
Romney 49.8

NJ Stinks
11-05-2012, 05:39 PM
It's nice to see everybody agrees with me so far. ;)

Just remember you are talking to a guy who was wrong all day on Saturday. :( So it's possible (like 2-1 or so) that I'll be wrong again tomorrow.

P.S. John, Jim, and Valuist claim I'm still trying to break my maiden. :p :)

mostpost
11-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I've said for a long time that Obama will win and unfortunately I still believe that to be true. Whatever chance Romney had ended with sandy. He lost all momentum when people's attention turned to the storm.

I think it will be closer than a lot of the obamabots here think though. If it was going to be an easy victory, Obama would not be in Wisconsin today and Clinton would not be in Pennsylvania. Those are states his campaign should not be worried about the day before the election.

My kids school did their mock election today. Romney won 75% of the vote. My daughter was upset that she couldn't vote for Gary Johnson, he wasn't on the ballot. I've raised her well.

AN elementary school in Texas voted for Romney. Cancel the election. :rolleyes:

bigmack
11-05-2012, 05:43 PM
They're exponentially more open minded than your locked-shut, closed, hyper-partisan mind.

lsbets
11-05-2012, 05:48 PM

Did you read the rest of my post or only focus on the anecdote about my kids school?

That wasn't for your benefit. I through it in there as another moment that I am proud of my daughter. I like to brag about my kids.

Do yourself a favor, when my kids come up stay the hell off the keyboard. You have a bad track record there.

BlueShoe
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM
The leftwing media is so much in Obama's pocket that they will issue fake projections as results come in, and call Obama the winner in states that are still very much undecided. The purpose of this is to discourage voters that have not gone to the polls in states farther West to concede and just stay home. Do I really think that Big Media would actually do such an underhanded thing? I sure as Hell do.

mostpost
11-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Ask people in the hardest hit areas of NY and NJ if they think Obama has handled this storm well...any polls out there?

From what I'm hearing on the radio, there are a LOT of pissed off, frustrated people out there...
I don't of any polls of New Jersey residents on the subject, but a poll of New Jersey governors shows that Obama has done an excellent job of handling the storm. Gov. Christie's opinion has greater significance for at least two reasons.
One he has an overview of the situation that the average person does not. Second, he is definitely not an Obama synchofant.

mostpost
11-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Did you read the rest of my post or only focus on the anecdote about my kids school?

That wasn't for your benefit. I through it in there as another moment that I am proud of my daughter. I like to brag about my kids.

Do yourself a favor, when my kids come up stay the hell off the keyboard. You have a bad track record there.

It's so easy to get under your skin.

Greyfox
11-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Second, he is definitely not an Obama synchofant.

Congratulations mostie, you've invented a new word ( and you accuse others of spelling problems).

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
I bet your daughter knows how to spell threw.

...Second, he is definitely not an Obama synchofant.

She probably can handle this one too.

fast4522
11-05-2012, 06:17 PM
I feel the good people of Pace Advantage are much better horse players than Presidential handicappers, that being said, if Barack Hussein Obama wins again I will back off in the off topic posts for three years as far as the President is concerned. But if Mitt Romney wins I might just double it up. My logic is that we are all screwed one way, or saved at the brink of destruction the other way. Either way, good luck to all Americans who love their country and to hell to the ones who do not.

Valuist
11-05-2012, 06:18 PM
After Tuesday, I wonder how many posts will be in the off-topic section. Bet they get cut in half, if not more.

mostpost
11-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Congratulations mostie, you've invented a new word ( and you accuse others of spelling problems).

Sycophant is a much more difficult word to spell than threw. Not only that but lsbets did not even use the right word. You knew the word I wanted use. If you read his post literally you would be very confused.

lsbets
11-05-2012, 06:28 PM
I bet your daughter knows how to spell threw.

Wow typin on my phone and getting beat for the spelling. Lol. And then it's thrown right back at you.

Id reply with what I really want to say, but a lot of folks got butt hurt on here when I accurately called you out and pegged you for what you are a few months ago, so I'm not going to side track things here any further. Just stay the **** out of any comments that involve my kids. They are not for your benefit.

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 06:32 PM
But he actually spelled the word correctly, it was just the wrong word. Dang homophones or whatever. You actually misspelled a word, not him.

Wagergirl
11-05-2012, 06:37 PM
If you read his post literally you would be very confused.

no, just you.

bigmack
11-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Couple o' stories of interest taday -

#1: DON'T FREAK OUT TOMORROW, DEMS! :lol:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/3.png

#2: As I've said for weeks, Romney takes OH.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/4.png

barn32
11-05-2012, 06:45 PM
So every favorite wins?In presidential elections, yes.

lamboguy
11-05-2012, 06:47 PM
the Obama slogan is "move forward". i have not heard one thing out of his mouth that sounds like "moving forward". what a stupid thing to say. if you asked me, i would love to be able to move back, like possibly take this country back to the 1950's when there was no such thing as "play dates". and people that respected their leaders and families all ate dinner together with both parents present.

barn32
11-05-2012, 06:50 PM
They're exponentially more open minded than your locked-shut, closed, hyper-partisan mind.Pot. Kettle. Black.

Valuist
11-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Now that we've touched on one of Obama's favorite activities in his younger days and his race, what is the tie-in with kettle?

bigmack
11-05-2012, 08:08 PM
A fabolicious piece by PegNoonan -

Something old is roaring back. One of the Romney campaign’s surrogates, who appeared at a rally with him the other night, spoke of the intensity and joy of the crowd “I worked the rope line, people wouldn’t let go of my hand.” It startled him. A former political figure who’s been in Ohio told me this morning something is moving with evangelicals, other church-going Protestants and religious Catholics. He said what’s happening with them is quiet, unreported and spreading: They really want Romney now, they’ll go out and vote, the election has taken on a new importance to them.

There is no denying the Republicans have the passion now, the enthusiasm. The Democrats do not. Independents are breaking for Romney. And there’s the thing about the yard signs. In Florida a few weeks ago I saw Romney signs, not Obama ones. From Ohio I hear the same. From tony Northwest Washington, D.C., I hear the same.

Is it possible this whole thing is playing out before our eyes and we’re not really noticing because we’re too busy looking at data on paper instead of what’s in front of us? Maybe that’s the real distortion of the polls this year: They left us discounting the world around us.

And there is Obama, out there seeming tired and wan, showing up through sheer self discipline. A few weeks ago I saw the president and the governor at the Al Smith dinner, and both were beautiful specimens in their white ties and tails, and both worked the dais. But sitting there listening to the jokes and speeches, the archbishop of New York sitting between them, Obama looked like a young challenger—flinty, not so comfortable. He was distracted, and his smiles seemed forced. He looked like a man who’d just seen some bad internal polling. Romney? Expansive, hilarious, self-spoofing, with a few jokes of finely calibrated meanness that were just perfect for the crowd. He looked like a president. He looked like someone who’d just seen good internals.

Of all people, Obama would know if he is in trouble. When it comes to national presidential races, he is a finely tuned political instrument: He read the field perfectly in 2008. He would know if he’s losing now, and it would explain his joylessness on the stump. He is out there doing what he has to to fight the fight. But he’s still trying to fire up the base when he ought to be wooing the center and speaking their calm centrist talk. His crowds haven’t been big. His people have struggled to fill various venues. This must hurt the president after the trememdous, stupendous crowds of ’08. “Voting’s the best revenge”—revenge against who, and for what? This is not a man who feels himself on the verge of a grand victory. His campaign doesn’t seem president-sized. It is small and sad and lost, driven by formidable will and zero joy.

I suspect both Romney and Obama have a sense of what’s coming, and it’s part of why Romney looks so peaceful and Obama so roiled.
http://blogs.wsj.com/peggynoonan/2012/11/05/monday-morning/

BlueShoe
11-05-2012, 08:50 PM
After Tuesday, I wonder how many posts will be in the off-topic section. Bet they get cut in half, if not more.
Perhaps not. The 2014 mid term election campaign starts on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012.

horses4courses
11-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Perhaps not. The 2014 mid term election campaign starts on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012.

Surely, BS, if we are living in a Marxist society, free elections will be a thing of the past?
All could be lost after tomorrow........ :rolleyes:

Topcat
11-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Not true, then you should say hello to President Kerry who Intrade had winning big.
Almost all of the money bet is from Europe. I tried unsuccessfully to open and fund an account here in the U.S. Obama fits the left Premier model favored by certain Euopeans.

You may also see the Intrade Odds actually change radically on election day as they did in prior elections-similar to whales coming in with late money.

Doesn't really matter as tomorrow will tell.

In presidential elections, yes.

so.cal.fan
11-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Tom writes:
Answer - we don't.

You are right about this, Tom.
Even if we "balance" the budget....spend as much as we take in......the big question remains:
"HOW DO WE PAY OFF THE 16 TRILLION" ?
We can't and we won't.

This economy is very bad news for whoever gets in the White House.
I will still be voting for Romney, because Obama's agenda is to hasten the decline of America.
Romney loves his country. Obama (in my opinion and many others) does not.

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Does anyone realize how damn tired I am of editing these long running feuds...mostpost vs. lsbets....dahoss vs. bigmack....holy **** people...grow the F up...

GameTheory
11-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Does anyone realize how damn tired I am of editing these long running feuds...mostpost vs. lsbets....dahoss vs. bigmack....holy **** people...grow the F up...We have either dahoss or bigmack leaving after tomorrow, don't we? Or is that not an official wager?

lsbets
11-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Does anyone realize how damn tired I am of editing these long running feuds...mostpost vs. lsbets....dahoss vs. bigmack....holy **** people...grow the F up...

Just imagine if I hadn't held back. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2012, 10:35 PM
We have either dahoss or bigmack leaving after tomorrow, don't we? Or is that not an official wager?I refuse to even acknowledge such ridiculousness.

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 10:39 PM
I refuse to acknowledge that I lose either way. I'm rooting for a tie.

NJ Stinks
11-05-2012, 11:11 PM
A fabolicious piece by PegNoonan -

Peggy is a desperate woman. And she's giving a woman's intuition a bad name.

mostpost
11-05-2012, 11:14 PM
But he actually spelled the word correctly, it was just the wrong word. Dang homophones or whatever. You actually misspelled a word, not him.
Should homophones be allowed to marry?

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Should homophones be allowed to marry?

Sure, as long as they are merry.

TJDave
11-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Hey, watch your mouth. 30 years ago I would've hit that. Her voice is pure syrup.

bigmack
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
How could you POSSIBLY make that statement?

Intuition? Desperate?

She speaks of reality. A big chunk of it is about to hit you on the head.

FantasyLand is OVER.

Tom
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM

Ssssssssh!
That is NOT on the LSM agenda.

I laugh at the obvious spin across the board.

Tom
11-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Very close popular vote, but Obama takes the Electoral college decisively and wins the Presidency.

Even if he does, it will not count.
Remember, his college records are sealed.
No one will know.

Tom
11-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Do yourself a favor, stay the hell off the keyboard. You have a bad track record there.

FTFY......:lol:

badcompany
11-06-2012, 12:03 AM
Surely, BS, if we are living in a Marxist society, free elections will be a thing of the past?
All could be lost after tomorrow........ :rolleyes:

You can have elections in a Marxist society but they are a sham. When the government controls the means of production, an opposing party can't get heard.

NJ Stinks
11-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Hey, watch your mouth. 30 years ago I would've hit that. Her voice is pure syrup.

I used to like her more myself. But I think she is trying to please Murdoch too much nowadays. No doubt he pays her well for her contributions to his cause.

fast4522
11-06-2012, 01:56 AM
U.S. Per Person Debt Now 35 Percent Higher than that of Greece.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/us-person-debt-now-35-percent-higher-greece_660409.html

Why some may not vote for Obama.