PDA

View Full Version : Who Are The Ripublicans Going To Nominate For Prexy In 2016?

NoDayJob
11-05-2012, 12:54 PM
It ain't goina be Romney, that's fer shur--- Maybe Rosanne Barf will switch parties and become a Ripublican, huh? That'll serve 'em all right. Maybe Larry the Cable Guy will become the new Ronald Regan--- 'Gitter Dun'. I'm betting on the new party that will be forming right after President Obama wins again--- The "How Can We Foolum Again" party. Your thoughts?

ArlJim78
11-05-2012, 01:03 PM
duh, they'll renominate President Romney.

Robert Goren
11-05-2012, 01:17 PM
As a democrat, I hoping for Sarah Palin or at least one of her clones.

ceejay
11-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Not that I could understand the original post, but here is my prediction if the president is reelected today. Gov. Christie will be offered and accept Homeland Security cabinet position. He will resign in 2015 and be the front runner for the Republican nomination.

Ocala Mike
11-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Marco Rubio.

Mike at A+
11-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Ryan/Rubio in 2020.

bigmack
11-06-2012, 12:56 PM
It ain't goina be Romney, that's fer shur---
Wanna bet?

reckless
11-06-2012, 02:54 PM
If Mitt Romney wins today, a very likely result despite efforts of the main stream media and the National Black Panther Party to carry Obama over the finish line, the Democrat Party could conceivably expect a long dry era as occupants of the White House.

This scenario is more likely than not at the extreme but as a lifelong conservative, I am sure the GOP will screw this up some way some how.

So, let's start on January 20, 2013 with Romney beginning 8 years to 2020.

Then, Paul Ryan gets his 8 years to 2028.

Now, after 16 years, the very deep GOP bench of young turks come of age. America could get to choose any of the following candidates:

Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Kelly Ayotte, Mike Lee, Pat Toomey, Ron Johnson and even Scott Brown if he wins in Mass. today, comes out of the US Senate. They are all candidates that will appeal across the entire USA.

If not the Senators, then there's Bob McDonald, Scott Walker, John Kasich, Susanna Martinez, Bobby Jindal, and Rick Scott, and of course, Chris Christie leading an array of popular and quite successful current Governors.

Partisanship aside, the Democrats are in deep, deep trouble with a possible GOP tsunami today.

The Democrat Party, at this point in time, do not seem to have any similar young counterparts on the horizon.

Tom
11-06-2012, 03:11 PM
We could rule for 100 years! :p

boxcar
11-06-2012, 03:19 PM

Govern, Tom. Govern. Ruling is a liberal mindset.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
11-06-2012, 04:05 PM
President Romney wins re election in 2016. If the nation goes mad today and instead sends back Comrade President Obama, then things get iffy. First we have to hope that there is an election in 2016. If our country is in a deep crisis with a breakdown in society, a not impossible scenario, elections likely would be suspended. If so, can you say a declared President-For-Life Obama?

If our Republic still exists in 2016 and elections are held as scheduled, then would think that the most logical GOP front runner is Marco Rubio. Other obvious strong contenders would be Ryan and Christie. If Romney until 2020, that is too far out to predict, will pass on that one.

JustRalph
11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
If obama wins, buy gun stocks

That ship has probably sailed though

Up 300 % since he was elected the first time

Mike at A+
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
The Democrat Party, at this point in time, do not seem to have any similar young counterparts on the horizon.
They could always replaster Nancy Pelosi's face.

BlueShoe
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?? :lol:

FantasticDan
11-06-2012, 05:24 PM
President Romney wins re election in 2016. If the nation goes mad today and instead sends back Comrade President Obama, then things get iffy. First we have to hope that there is an election in 2016. If our country is in a deep crisis with a breakdown in society, a not impossible scenario, elections likely would be suspended. If so, can you say a declared President-For-Life Obama?This is really excellent stuff.. please.. MORE :lol: :D :lol: :D :ThmbUp:

reckless
11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?? :lol:

I hear that Debbie W-S is in a real battle and could conceivably lose her seat.

Many older citizens especially feel that she's ignored them and the district.

Constituents really hate to feel that they are being taken for granted and Debbie W-S can't escape such a feeling due to her campaigning around the country for Obama. PLUS they feel she and Obama are not friends of Israel, despite what they say.

Rookies
11-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Rubio-Ryan

Fred
11-06-2012, 05:58 PM
It ain't goina be Romney, that's fer shur--- Maybe Rosanne Barf will switch parties and become a Ripublican, huh? That'll serve 'em all right. Maybe Larry the Cable Guy will become the new Ronald Regan--- 'Gitter Dun'. I'm betting on the new party that will be forming right after President Obama wins again--- The "How Can We Foolum Again" party. Your thoughts?

Who are the Ripublicans? I mus say I never heard of them

ElKabong
11-06-2012, 06:28 PM

The above post is fantasy. Kind of like "If I had a 10" crank & were rich".....

reckless
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM

We should be so lucky, Tom, but knowing the GOP and the ways they are capable of screwing things up, I do anticipate some disappointment from them down the road.

NoDayJob
11-06-2012, 07:51 PM

Hi Monkey Boy,

Who's we? The next president will be in big trouble regardless
of which party takes the White House. Count on deflation
world wide in the next few years. It'll be Obamavilles or
Romenyvilles--- Your choice. It's going to be fun!