PDA

View Full Version : More Fox & Friends IDIOCY

FantasticDan
11-03-2012, 11:28 AM
NBC/Comcast had an hour-long telethon to raise money for the Red Cross and Sandy victims last nite.. musicians with strong ties to the area performed.. Billy Joel, Springsteen, Bon Jovi.. even Sting, who's lived in NYC for many years.

There was no mention of politics during the telethon.. just music, and please help.

But, according to Fox and Friends.. this was just another conspiracy to support Obama.. where are the conservative performers?? It's too soon to raise money!

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/fox-and-friends-nbcs-sandy-telethon-timed-help-obama-video-63426

:bang: :ThmbDown:

riskman
11-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Boilface and Douchy are just showing their true stripes. You would think these two would attempt to fake it at least for the show. Glad to hear Fox kicked in with some real cash. It is appreciated by us ''victims'' here in the Big Apple.

At least hurricane Sandy diverted peoples attention away the campaign which has to be one of the most dishonest in recent history. I applaud the bipartisanship demonstrated in response to the devastation here in the Northeast.

One of the candidates will have to swallow a bitter pill come Tuesday.Whoever comes out on top I am expecting that the new or reelected President will not put the devastation here on the back burner. Yeah we are painted blue, but politics should be put aside at this point. We need help here and I cast my lot with the people who believe in bipartisanship.

Give what you can to help us here. In the weeks and months ahead we are going to find out what that really means. Actions speak louder than words.

johnhannibalsmith
11-03-2012, 12:45 PM
FOX and Friends is beyond unwatchable. I struggle to find anything on in the morning that doesn't make me want to throw up or get me in a tizzy before I'm mentally prepared to be irate, but I'd rather watch the dweeb Matt Lauer than the clown troop they assemble on FOX in the morning.

HUSKER55
11-03-2012, 01:42 PM
there is an ingenius device called a remote that has a buttton which allows you to switch channels.

Of course there is also a button that allows you to record Rachel Maddow, Rev Al and Big Ed which might be more to your liking when viewed in the morning.

I use mine all the time.

JustRalph
11-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Wait until the predicted snow storm for the day after the election comes.......

Noreaster......maybe wednesday. Let's hope it fizzles

Tom
11-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Ever watch Soledad O'Brien?

Dumbest thing at the breakfast table, including the Cheerios! :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Ever watch Soledad O'Brien?

Dumbest thing at the breakfast table, including the Cheerios! :lol:

I always get her confused with Punky Brewster, who was much more interesting.