PDA

View Full Version : BC 2012 - FRIDAY-

netbet
11-02-2012, 12:58 PM
1st Race:
#3 Segway makes the 2nd start off the layoff and gets a big post improvement.

2nd Race:
#5 Warren's Amber likes the track and should get some late run.

3rd Race:
#7 Macho Dorado gets Joel and gets back to Santa Anita.

4th Race: BREEDERS' CUP JUVENILE SPRINT

This looks like it could be great race between Merit Man and Super Ninety Nine. I think any others would be a shock.

5th Race: BREEDERS' CUP MARATHON

I am not a fan of this kind of race but I appreciate the horses who can run well at this kind of distance.

I am going to use # 2 Fame And Glory, #3 Balladry and #5 Jaycito

6th Race: BREEDERS' CUP JUVENILE FILLIES TURF

#3 Sky Lantern looks like the obvious horse to beat but I give a big chance to #6 Watsdachances and #8 Tara From the Cape (who will be my main play if the odds are 10-1 or better). Many folks are looking at #5 Spring Venture but I think her price will be too short.

7th Race: GREY GOOSE BREEDERS' CUP JUVENILE FILLIES

According to the Xpressbet Wagering guide, 9 of the last winners of this race won their prep race and of the 5 times this race was run at Santa Anita, 4 of the winners were based on the west coast.

The pace looks like it should be very fast so my top play will be #7 Broken Spell but I'll also use #5 Dreaming of Julia.

8th Race: BREEDERS' CUP FILLY AND MARE TURF

To me, this race just looks so wide-open. An interesting stat provided by the Wagering Guide is that horses who prepped in California are 0 for 24.

#2 Zagora is going to be my top play but I'll use #1 Star Billing, #6 Lady of Shamrock and #11 I'M A Dreamer as price-plays. The Fugue is obviously the one that they all have to beat.

9th Race: BREEDERS' CUP LADIES' CLASSIC

This is a tremendous race to end the Friday BC races.

- #7 Include Me Out is very interesting with Joe Talamo at a great price.

#1 Grace Hall, #2 My Miss Aurelia, #4 Questing and of course #5 Awesome Feathe and #6 Royal Delta have to be used.

10th Race: This is the former Oak Tree Derby now called The Twilight Derby.

#2 Speaking of Which looks like the horse to beat but I won't play at 2-1.
#7 Grandeur is trained by Jeremy Noseda and ridden by William Buick...I'll play this runner if anywhere near 5/2.