PDA

View Full Version : Voting Machine Errors Favor Obama

OntheRail
11-01-2012, 06:11 PM
If you can't win on the level... just tweak the code.

Snipit (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/more-voting-problems-ohio-voting-machines-are-giving-romney-votes-to-obama/)
Joan Stevens was one of several early voters at the polls on Monday. But when Stevens tried to cast her ballot for president, she noticed a problem.

Upon selecting “Mitt Romney” on the electronic touch screen, Barack Obama’s name lit up.

It took Stevens three tries before her selection was accurately recorded.

“You want to vote for who you want to vote for, and when you can’t it’s irritating,” Stevens said.

Stevens said she alerted Jackie Smith, a board of elections member who was present. Smith declined to comment, but Stevens says she mentioned that the machine had been having problems all day.

After several early voters in North Carolina said last week they cast ballots for Mitt Romney but the electronic ballot machine logged their pick as President Obama, similar problems have popped up this week in Ohio.
Read more (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/complaints-crop-up-in-ohio-early-voting-machines-marking-romney-votes-for-obama/#ixzz2B0kZr8ke)

How many did not catch the "error" and went on their way?

Capper Al
11-01-2012, 06:48 PM
The Republicans have been caught doing more of this than the Dems.

Tom
11-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Score?

boxcar
11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Score?

If he should come up with one, follow that up with a request for documentation. :D

Boxcar

Capper Al
11-02-2012, 06:11 AM
If he should come up with one, follow that up with a request for documentation. :D

Boxcar

I'm remember this from the election two years ago. Are you actually surprised that Republicans cheat?

boxcar
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm remember this from the election two years ago. Are you actually surprised that Republicans cheat?

I'm "surprised" that you didn't document your claim that they cheat more. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Capper Al
11-02-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm "surprised" that you didn't document your claim that they cheat more. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

You said more. I didn't.

johnhannibalsmith
11-02-2012, 07:18 PM
You said more. I didn't.

Hmmmm...

Tom
11-02-2012, 07:46 PM
You said more. I didn't.

No, you did.

The Republicans have been caught doing more of this than the Dems.

Capper Al
11-03-2012, 05:19 AM
No, you did.

Oh, yes I did. Funny!

Tom
11-05-2012, 11:57 AM
If all the lawyers were lined up in a row, what would you call it?

Ohio.

Capper Al
11-05-2012, 06:06 PM
If you can't win on the level... just tweak the code.

Snipit (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/more-voting-problems-ohio-voting-machines-are-giving-romney-votes-to-obama/)

Read more (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/31/complaints-crop-up-in-ohio-early-voting-machines-marking-romney-votes-for-obama/#ixzz2B0kZr8ke)

How many did not catch the "error" and went on their way?

The right wing news is so good that now they know about the cheating before the elections. Are they wire tapping again? Was that Nixon or Murdock?

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
The right wing news is so good that now they know about the cheating before the elections. Are they wire tapping again? Was that Nixon or Murdock?

They have early voting. People on both sides complained to election officials and then media about machines messing up their votes. It isn't terribly complicated.

PaceAdvantage
11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Was that Nixon or Murdock?That's Mr. Murdoch to you pal.

elysiantraveller
11-05-2012, 10:23 PM
That's Mr. Murdoch to you pal.
Wait... this is the guy @#$%ing up our elections?... :confused:

http://images.wikia.com/macgyver/images/8/80/Murdoc.jpg

johnhannibalsmith
11-05-2012, 10:32 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4c3lg8CIk1qcrrmqo5_r1_1280.jpg

No, this guy.

ElKabong
11-05-2012, 11:57 PM

Nixon knew a thing about having elections rigged.....AGAINST him, that is.

I've seen two instances of Voter Registration fraud, turned it into my Congressman's ofc. I wasn't the first to complain. Dallas county burbs are being targeted, it'll take months to sort this out. John Wylie Price's last act as a free man / political fixer I suppose, LOL

Capper Al
11-06-2012, 06:19 AM
That's Mr. Murdoch to you pal.

No doubt a hero of the right.

Capper Al
11-06-2012, 06:21 AM
Nixon knew a thing about having elections rigged.....AGAINST him, that is.

This is believable. It's what I call the Tower of Babel effect with big organizations. The bigger the organization, the more confusion.

ElKabong
11-06-2012, 02:34 PM
It's called Chicago politics, Al. Alive today, as it was in Daley's era.

Illinois was rigged for JFK, was the difference in the election

ElKabong
11-06-2012, 02:35 PM
No doubt a hero of the right.

Could spell, too.....

mostpost
11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
It's called Chicago politics, Al. Alive today, as it was in Daley's era.

Illinois was rigged for JFK, was the difference in the election
I've been hearing this for fifty two years from Republican and for fifty two years they have been wrong.
First of all, there were two investigations of voter fraud after the 1960 election. One focused on Chicago and the Democrats. One focused on DU Page County and the Republicans. The results of both were inclusive.

But the important thing is that it did not matter.

Kennedy received 303 electoral votes.
Nixon received 219 electoral votes.
(Harry Byrd received 15 electoral votes.)
At the time Illinois had 27 electoral votes.
For those of you who don't understand math, if you take away 27 votes from Kennedy it leaves him with 276. If you add 27 EVs to Nixon he ends up with 246. 246 is less than 276. Kennedy still wins.

So quit whining.

bigmack
11-06-2012, 07:53 PM
I've been hearing this for fifty two years from Republican and for fifty two years they have been wrong.
More half-ass research from you, when you're perfectly aware TX was also a concern. But, you address ONE state and expect that to put the case closed, so you can pat yourself on the back. Only in your mind. Only in your mind.

Kennedy's election in 1960 over Nixon involved heavy fraud in Illinois and Texas. (If Nixon had won those two states, he would have won the presidency.) As examples of ballot box stuffing: In Texas's Angelina County, in one precinct, only 86 people voted yet the final tally was 147 for Kennedy, 24 for Nixon; in Fannin County the 4895 registered voters cast 6138 votes (75% for Kennedy).

Discarded spoiled ballots were to be placed by Texas law in "ballot box 4" for later re-examination, but many counties (e.g. Fort Bend County, which had a huge 16% spoilage rate, topping even the worst Florida 2000 County) just discarded them, and did not store them, making any biased discarding decisions uncorrectable and unprovable. The 100%-Democrat Texas Election Board refused to conduct a recount, so game over.

mostpost
11-06-2012, 08:03 PM
More half-ass research from you, when you're perfectly aware TX was also a concern. But, you address ONE state and expect that to put the case closed, so you can pat yourself on the back. Only in your mind. Only in your mind.

Elkabong was talking about Illinois and I answered him. Someone from Texas can talk about Texas.

bigmack
11-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Elkabong was talking about Illinois and I answered him. Someone from Texas can talk about Texas.
My bad. I misunderstood this snarky pile of dung.

For those of you who don't understand math, if you take away 27 votes from Kennedy it leaves him with 276. If you add 27 EVs to Nixon he ends up with 246. 246 is less than 276. Kennedy still wins.

So quit whining.

Tom
11-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Voter fraud in Ohio - unregistered people allowed to vote by dems, officals removed.

Let the recounts begin.

rastajenk
11-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.