PDA

View Full Version : Best Campaign Ad This Cycle

elysiantraveller
10-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Vzh-9LBDsGQ

I've been seeing it for weeks but felt like throwing it up. Its the best ad out there IMO.

After reading Peterffy's bio (Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Peterffy) )its pretty hard not to be impressed with this man. Escaped the Iron Curtain, arrived not being able to speak english, and is now worth over $5 Billion Dollars...

Another note, he is paying for all this advertising out of his own pocket, no pac, and no other 527 channel.

This isn't a political persuasion spin post... I actually think this is the best ad out there... if you have one feel free to put it up here.

Greyfox
10-30-2012, 11:47 PM
I beg to differ.

Here is a very recent ad for Obama apparently made by Michael Moore.:rolleyes:

To be honest, "I luv it," despite the fact that only supporters of maddog's theory of voter suppression will take the bait.

f17fWth3YgA

bigmack
10-30-2012, 11:57 PM
This isn't a political persuasion spin post... I actually think this is the best ad out there... if you have one feel free to put it up here.
It's a strong ad. Yanks that don't know people from other countries HAVE NO IDEA how loved this country is by people that have lived elsewhere.

Somehow I relish the stark contrast of what people are about to see. This miserable, unsustainable world with little growth and fingers of blame to one of rolled sleeves, good ideas, cost cutting and GROWTH!

I can't offer any spots. Being in CA, we see NO Pres ads.

boxcar
10-31-2012, 01:08 AM
It's a strong ad. Yanks that don't know people from other countries HAVE NO IDEA how loved this country is by people that have lived elsewhere.

You're absolutely right! I know so many Islanders who think America is heaven on earth. And I have a Moroccan neighbor who lives relatively close by and he actually gets miffed at me whenever I speak negatively of this country's politics. :D He just cannot relate at all to my sentiments. Perception comprises a person's sense of reality by at least 90%.

Boxcar

GameTheory
10-31-2012, 01:38 AM
The ad in this thread I've seen mainly on CNN, so is that piped into my local feed somehow (I'm in Colorado, so we are flooded on the local stations with political ad) or is it national?