PDA

View Full Version : CNNN

bigmack
10-30-2012, 11:03 PM
I hadn't put a remote on a screen with that outlet on in spell. Have for a month or two, as some people (clearly insane) vouched for it being 'the most fair' (insert snicker)

I've had to sit through talk of BINDERS & scores of BIMBOS who haven't the slightest clue WHAT they're talking about.

I could go on but it's one big PIECE OF FLUFF.

News should be like a good steak. That shit is like a rice cake.

----------------

BIG mistake on the Erin Burnett vibe. lsbets put her at 6.5, THAT was generous. Nevermind on that material.

"Hans" Solo Dad O'BrIan? Dear, your hair is in your face and you're FAR less interesting than you think yourself being.

Ashleigh Banfield http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/EBBForum/Default_Smileys/Vomit.gif Nanny killer story breaks. She goes into a jag about - Who doesn't have a nanny THESE days, everyone I KNOW has a nanny, & HOW can we trust them.

Andersoon Coo: Lost his daytime gig. Imagine, THE MAIN ANCHOR of a 'reputable' news outlet has a daytime show asking people about 'acting' in a 'reality' series. 'Know' what I mean? :lol:

Walter Cronkite where is YOU?

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2012, 11:05 PM
BIG mistake on the Erin Burnett vibe.I knew you'd come around one day...

ElKabong
10-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I knew you'd come around one day...

"Don't you talk like that 'bout my Lucille".....
-George Kennedy, in Cool Hand Luke

ElKabong
10-30-2012, 11:08 PM
BIG mistake on the Erin Burnett vibe. lsbets put her at 6.5, THAT was generous. Nevermind on that material.

?

soooo wrong....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veCZvM6-okQ

bigmack
10-30-2012, 11:12 PM
I knew you'd come around one day...
Bear with me hare - ( and I don't want to go off tangentially ) but I'm not wild about the rating scale as most blokes roll with some fantasyland where the Best of the Best is a 10 and they judge down. Sure Elle Macpherson (EXAMPLE only. Don't try busting balls) was a 10 but...

I put a PILE of weight on things like: attitude, gait, voice, hands, eyes, legs. Butt. Butt. And butt. :D (I'm big about butts) :p

I'd put EB in a 7ish (now that I see Elka's post) She does 'stir' something. But her mouth is bent and I think she has a lazy eye. Sometimes. But that could be what I like. Gawd, I'm SO confoosed.

Butt anyway, I don't see much material there. The woman in the AM are are ditzes. I see PILES of ditzes at CNN. Where did they get them. I'd fire the lot of em and hire people like Mostie.

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2012, 11:14 PM
I knew you'd come around one day...Something tells me I just became a hypocrite when I called bigmack sexist the other day...then again, sexist ain't the right word...objectification perhaps?

So be it...I never said I was perfect...ever... :lol: :faint:

Dahoss9698
10-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Wow....riveting stuff here.

Rookies
10-30-2012, 11:21 PM
Something tells me I just became a hypocrite when I called bigmack sexist the other day...then again, sexist ain't the right word...objectification perhaps?

So be it...I never said I was perfect...ever... :lol: :faint:

Looks like, walks like, etcetera...:lol:

Must admit, I'm prone to her...:lol: I mean... like her... a lot...;)

bigmack
10-30-2012, 11:22 PM
Something tells me I just became a hypocrite when I called bigmack sexist the other day...

So be it... :faint:
YoYo Ma. I don't know if you know it, but I GET you, and have done so for quite some time. If I haven't said it in a while, I dig your show. You put on a nice production and I know it can be a stuggle.

Fact, I figured you threw that sexist/menstu nugget out as a gag.

Easy enough to pounce all over that.

If I said you had a stroke, would I be a strokeist?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance009.gif

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Wow....riveting stuff here.You know this line is going to come back and haunt you one day.

Happy Halloween! (in about 30 minutes anyway)

Dahoss9698
10-30-2012, 11:45 PM
You know this line is going to come back and haunt you one day.

Happy Halloween! (in about 30 minutes anyway)
Yo daddio. Me and mines wool like to wish yous a happy hollows ween alsooo.

I really dig me some hollows ween. All the wimmins I be macking on likes to dress up in skimpy outiftz. How can you not dig a holiday like that?

Not sure whys I be talkin like this but it just seems like the bomb diggity thing to be doin at this moment. Yea yea yea.

All yous people who be goin out wit yo kidz tomowow nite be safe.

PaceAdvantage
10-30-2012, 11:46 PM
You forgot the dancing banana...

bigmack
10-30-2012, 11:47 PM
soooo wrong....

The decision has been made. lsbets was on the money.

----

Lucille, played by Joy Harmon, who CLEARLY was a quite a package; just another in a LONG list of people who created more jobs than dumbo, as she started Aunt Joys Cakes that still thrives taday. My kinda girl. :ThmbUp:
http://www.auntjoyscakes.com/

http://www.perfectpeople.net/photo-picture-image-media/Joy-Harmon-459x768-72kb-media-686-media-77917-1023908401.jpg

Dahoss9698
10-30-2012, 11:48 PM
You forgot the dancing banana...
Cut me some slack. My head just about exploded putting that together.

dartman51
10-31-2012, 10:03 AM
The decision has been made. lsbets was on the money.

----

Lucille, played by Joy Harmon, who CLEARLY was a quite a package; just another in a LONG list of people who created more jobs than dumbo, as she started Aunt Joys Cakes that still thrives taday. My kinda girl. :ThmbUp:
http://www.auntjoyscakes.com/

http://www.perfectpeople.net/photo-picture-image-media/Joy-Harmon-459x768-72kb-media-686-media-77917-1023908401.jpg

I hate to bust your bubble, but this is what she looks like today.

lsbets
10-31-2012, 12:28 PM
Bear with me hare - ( and I don't want to go off tangentially ) but I'm not wild about the rating scale as most blokes roll with some fantasyland where the Best of the Best is a 10 and they judge down. Sure Elle Macpherson (EXAMPLE only. Don't try busting balls) was a 10 but...

I put a PILE of weight on things like: attitude, gait, voice, hands, eyes, legs. Butt. Butt. And butt. :D (I'm big about butts) :p

I'd put EB in a 7ish (now that I see Elka's post) She does 'stir' something. But her mouth is bent and I think she has a lazy eye. Sometimes. But that could be what I like. Gawd, I'm SO confoosed.

Butt anyway, I don't see much material there. The woman in the AM are are ditzes. I see PILES of ditzes at CNN. Where did they get them. I'd fire the lot of em and hire people like Mostie.

She has pointy elbows too.

Tom
10-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Ashleigh Banfield

....she single-handily covered 9/11/01.
Nothing bad happened until she was on the scene.

JustRalph
10-31-2012, 07:25 PM
Gait?

bigmack
10-31-2012, 07:32 PM
Gait?
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/HorseRacingForum-PaceAdvantageCom-HorseRacingMessageBoard-CNNN.png

ElKabong
10-31-2012, 07:47 PM
I hate to bust your bubble, but this is what she looks like today.

consider my bubble burst :(

bigmack
10-31-2012, 08:02 PM
There's really nothing noteworthy at CNN. Material is either shot out and beat or too limo-libbed out to bear.

Arguably, the snappiest of the heads is this firecracker.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/rm.jpg

ElKabong
10-31-2012, 08:05 PM
yessss..............and exactly when does that lovely thing grace the teevee screen during the day??

JustRalph
10-31-2012, 08:19 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/HorseRacingForum-PaceAdvantageCom-HorseRacingMessageBoard-CNNN.png

I know what it means. A 70‘s Raquel Welch could have trundled along like Dennis Weaver in a Gunsmoke episode and I would have followed her to the ends of the earth.

Gait is pretty far down on the list .......maybe that's just me

bigmack
10-31-2012, 08:40 PM
A woman's walk is big. Like to see it purposeful but flowing. Oh, and a pinkish hue to the cheeks. :D

Some very attractive women have horrible walks. Skinny/chicken legs are NOT negotiable.

I once knew a woman, half Vietnamese, half Yank. Waist something like 12 inches with a round can. Was such a remarkable walk I couldn't handle it. There is a point.
-------

Elka - Meade is on EARLY AM.

Relwob Owner
10-31-2012, 08:46 PM
There's really nothing noteworthy at CNN. Material is either shot out and beat or too limo-libbed out to bear.

Arguably, the snappiest of the heads is this firecracker.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/rm.jpg

I am a longtime RM fan....I do think that she looks a little different now that she did about 6 or 7 years ago. I think more makeup and her face just looks different to me. Still looks strong but like how she looked back then even better. Usually very bubbly on set and seems cool.

PaceAdvantage
10-31-2012, 09:43 PM
I think someone is going to request I change the name of the site from angrywhiteguys.com to hornywhiteguys.com if this keeps up... :lol:

rastajenk
10-31-2012, 09:44 PM
I think she's an Ohio gal. :ThmbUp:

Horseplayers have always been a lonely lot.

Dahoss9698
10-31-2012, 10:00 PM
I think someone is going to request I change the name of the site from angrywhiteguys.com to hornywhiteguys.com if this keeps up... :lol:
Angry and horny kind of go hand and hand don't they? ;)

PaceAdvantage
11-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Angry and horny kind of go hand and hand don't they? ;)Excellent play on words...I think there's a word for that, isn't there? Where's Indulto when you need him? :eek:

Speaking of Indulto, the other day, I was reading a piece on that site he blogs on...not knowing it was him who had written it, and when I got to the end looking for the author's name and saw INDULTO, as in, this is my official signature - INDULTO - I almost did a spit-take.

Can you believe he actually signs his name Indulto when moonlighting elsewhere? :lol:

Actor
11-02-2012, 01:28 AM
I hadn't put a remote on a screen with that outlet on in spell. Have for a month or two, as some people (clearly insane) vouched for it being 'the most fair' (insert snicker)

I've had to sit through talk of BINDERS & scores of BIMBOS who haven't the slightest clue WHAT they're talking about.

I could go on but it's one big PIECE OF FLUFF.

News should be like a good steak. That shit is like a rice cake.Television is a business. It's product is advertising. Like any business it fails if no one buys their product. No one is going to buy advertising on a channel that no one watches.

If all news were fair and balanced it would create a vacuum. Some viewers have a need to have their preexisting beliefs reinforced. They want to be told what they already believe. Thus we have Fox News on one side and MSNBC on the other. It's entertainment, just like NCIS, CSI, Mythbusters and Pawn Stars. Advertisers will buy time on whichever channel has an audience they want to reach, be it "news", drama, comedy or reality.

Walter Cronkite where is YOU?If there's a just God in heaven then that's where he is.

However, IMLTHO "fair and balanced" died when Cronkite declared Vietnam un-winnable.

newtothegame
11-02-2012, 02:28 AM
Television is a business. It's product is advertising. Like any business it fails if no one buys their product. No one is going to buy advertising on a channel that no one watches.

If all news were fair and balanced it would create a vacuum. Some viewers have a need to have their preexisting beliefs reinforced. They want to be told what they already believe. Thus we have Fox News on one side and MSNBC on the other. It's entertainment, just like NCIS, CSI, Mythbusters and Pawn Stars. Advertisers will buy time on whichever channel has an audience they want to reach, be it "news", drama, comedy or reality.

If there's a just God in heaven then that's where he is.

However, IMLTHO "fair and balanced" died when Cronkite declared Vietnam un-winnable.
Actor, I partially get what youre saying. But, and here is the kicker, there are certain sebments that are for entertainment purposes and others that people deem "news". News should not be (in my opinion) biased or opinionated. It should be based in the facts of the story. When I watch my local news, I am not watching it looking for advertisements to purchase. I tuly am concerned about the weather, sports, etc etc.
Fox has their entyertainment portions, just as the rest do. And, if I so chose to watch those, I am with that understanding...that it is entertainment. Problem is, that line has become blurred by many individuals watching as well as the stations "journalistic" efforts!

Actor
11-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Fox has their entertainment portions, just as the rest do. And, if I so chose to watch those, I am with that understanding...that it is entertainment. Problem is, that line has become blurred by many individuals watching as well as the stations "journalistic" efforts!Correct.