PDA

View Full Version : DRF.com is down

alhattab
10-30-2012, 11:56 AM
DRF posted on Facebook that its data center is flooded. Not sure if data center is @ DRF HQ, which if I recall is in lower Manhattan. Updates will come via Facebook and Twitter @DRFInsidePost

redshift1
10-30-2012, 12:46 PM
DRF posted on Facebook that its data center is flooded. Not sure if data center is @ DRF HQ, which if I recall is in lower Manhattan. Updates will come via Facebook and Twitter @DRFInsidePost

I was able to save the advance PP's as a PDF file to Dropbox but for some reason the final PP's with odds and actual entries would not save. Of course that was last night now the site's down.

redshift1
10-30-2012, 01:18 PM
DRF@twitter.... can access PP's there

Tom
10-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Nice to be paying for Formulators files, huh? :rolleyes:
Anyone kn ow when they will have the printed PPs for the BC on sale?

horses4courses
10-30-2012, 01:57 PM
http://dailyracingform.tumblr.com/

Longshot
10-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Try the link below for Friday and Saturday DRF SAX PPs.
You must pay or have an account to download.
To save just click the save button on the left of a shadow box that will appear at the bottom of the page.

http://www1.drf.com/drfPastPerformance.do

TitanSooner
10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
it actually appears you can use the www1 server.

I got formulator to load from there.

TurfRuler
10-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Try the link below for Friday and Saturday DRF SAX PPs.
You must pay or have an account to download.
To save just click the save button on the left of a shadow box that will appear at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Longshot, I am able to get formulator, I hope to grab a lot of longshots on BC Day. it is getting dicey as the day's go by, I've have not wagered on a race since 2006 when Invasor won the Classic. What a story I have to tell.

redshift1
10-31-2012, 01:37 PM
Currently unable to access anywhere @ 10:30, worse than yesterday.

ten2oneormore
10-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Currently unable to access anywhere @ 10:30, worse than yesterday.

If forulator is in your history then you should be able to access it from there.

or on here

just click on formulator web that is located on top of the pdf pps

redshift1
10-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Everything still down except for the tumblr page links which are not working.

Thanks anyway

Tom
10-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Even if you get to a page, none of the links work.
What joke this outfit is.
REAL business have contingency plans.......not the lightweights at DRF.
Hope they lose a bundle this weekend.

Relwob Owner
10-31-2012, 08:18 PM
Even if you get to a page, none of the links work.
What joke this outfit is.
REAL business have contingency plans.......not the lightweights at DRF.
Hope they lose a bundle this weekend.

Overall, Tom, I mostly agree with you from their general service to their untimely news reporting(I remember when I Want Revenge was scratched from the Derby and it was confirmed about 30 minutes before it even appeared on drf.com....good thing I had this site, which was well ahead of things)

FYI, I went to the link in post number 10, signed in, clicked on Formulator Web, purchased the BC pp.'s and then went to "Classic PP's" and downloaded them there(yes, I still use the classic pp.'s but I could have downloaded the formulator ones too). There was a link that drf.com sent out to customers that I used but then that wouldn't download the BC pp.'s but as I said, the link from post 10 did work

Good luck

redshift1
10-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Yes now it's working at least for the classic PP's which I'm most comfortable with.

Tom
10-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Well, it worked, but I got 11/4 instead of 11/3! :bang:

Relwob Owner
10-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Well, it worked, but I got 11/4 instead of 11/3! :bang:

Funny, I did that at another track as well. I was so happy to have gotten through that I messed up the date. Oh well, you can use the 11/4's to parlay all the dough you win on the 3rd!

Tom
10-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Now none of the buttons work anymore.
Incompetent Clowns.
Glad they are discontinuing the desk Formulator - I will never be tempted to buy another DFR PP again.

I see what is hanging up - it is trying to download picutes from drf.com, which down.

Great programning job, DRF, spot on.

Striker
10-31-2012, 09:33 PM
Check your email if you are a DRF user. They sent me one with lots of links in it and all the links I tried worked.

Tom
10-31-2012, 09:59 PM
No email.
One from yesterday, half price on final BC PPs - the links in it don't work.
Incompetent in multiple medias. I'm impressed.:rolleyes:

Relwob Owner
10-31-2012, 10:00 PM
Check your email if you are a DRF user. They sent me one with lots of links in it and all the links I tried worked.

Did yours work for the Breeders Cup PP's? Mine didn't for the last two days but after messing around with it and going through formulator, it finally did. Just curious to see if the issue was on my end.

ronsmac
11-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Did yours work for the Breeders Cup PP's? Mine didn't for the last two days but after messing around with it and going through formulator, it finally did. Just curious to see if the issue was on my end.
Are u able to see the replays directly from your formulator pps, or is that disabled while drf is down? Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

the little guy
11-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Are u able to see the replays directly from your formulator pps, or is that disabled while drf is down? Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

I was watching replays on Formulator last night but they were slow. However, they were also very slow coming from Racereplays.com as well.

ronsmac
11-01-2012, 11:59 AM
I was watching replays on Formulator last night but they were slow. However, they were also very slow coming from Racereplays.com as well.
Thank you for the update.

TurfRuler
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM
The DRF website is back on-line.

Relwob Owner
11-01-2012, 10:49 PM

Im sorry-missed this and would have responded, but unfortunately, would have been of little assistance, as I didn't try to check the replays.

KingChas
11-02-2012, 06:05 AM
My power was just restored since Monday 9PM.
House temp was down to 53.
Turned on TV - cable works.
Turned on computer-online ok.
Went to Formulator 4.1 downloaded Santa Anita 11/2 & 11/3.
Starting to handicap little late but better than never.

I feel like a goshdam lucky man considering the rough week some of you had here on this post................. ;)

pandy
11-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Back online and Breeders Cup information is available.