PDA

View Full Version : Blasphemy from blacks

JustRalph
10-29-2012, 07:19 PM
Warms my heart

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/26/Exodus-Inter-City-Blacks-Fleeing-Obama-Democrats

The video says it all

johnhannibalsmith
10-29-2012, 07:38 PM
It is kind of nice to see those that can fairly eloquently state their dissatisfaction with the President and Democrats in contrast to those others in Breitbart-esque videos that sound moronic in their support. I hope they aren't racists for saying what they said.

boxcar
10-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Someone should tell those black folks that libs' agenda are moneyed special interest groups. I think the other kind of politician is all but extinct.

Boxcar

TJDave
10-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Someone should tell those black folks that libs' agenda are moneyed special interest groups.

That someone should be you. Do it tonight...don't wait. Find the deepest, darkest black place and go there.

Please

Tom
10-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Are you stereotyping Blacks with that statement?
Sounds like it.

boxcar
10-29-2012, 09:30 PM
That someone should be you. Do it tonight...don't wait. Find the deepest, darkest black place and go there.

Please

Nah...I know how you love the truth. I'll give you the honor of finding those black people in the "deepest, darkest place" and sharing the truth with them.

Boxcar
P.S. Has anyone told ever told you that you're sounding more and more bigoted with each passing day?

boxcar
10-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Are you stereotyping Blacks with that statement?
Sounds like it.

Exactly what I was thinking when you consider the context of the post to which he was replying. Maybe he's having an anxiety attack or something over the upcoming election.

Boxcar