PDA

View Full Version : Pat Caddell: Media Have Become 'Enemy Of The American People'

DJofSD
10-29-2012, 01:46 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/30/Pat-Caddell-Says-Media-Have-Become-an-Enemy-of-the-American-people

Like it or not, like what he says or not, his reproach of the media is long over due.

boxcar
10-29-2012, 02:03 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/30/Pat-Caddell-Says-Media-Have-Become-an-Enemy-of-the-American-people

Like it or not, like what he says or not, his reproach of the media is long over due.

If we liken liberals in power to organized crime, the mainstream media is the front for that criminal activity. The media sees it as a patriotic duty to paint a a happy face on all libs and their actions when they can, and to conceal the truth about government corruption because they think that at the end of the day it's all for the public good. The means always justify the ends. Elitists always think that the masses aren't sophisticated enough to understand all the nuances and complexities of governance.

Boxcar

DJofSD
10-29-2012, 02:04 PM
On many points, Boxcar, I agree.

Rookies
10-29-2012, 02:06 PM
The comments are always the best as they reflect how many are wearing Tin Hats 24-7-365- lifetime, like this Light Metal Projector (followed by several fellow nutter travellers:

Welcome to the world Pat, the mainstream media is just a part of the communist cabal, this is not a news flash. It is the communists who are the enemy of the American people, and the American people have been so dumbed down with communist controlled "outcome based" education that they don't even realize they're about to lose their Constitution.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon Blueshoe- fess up. Are you posting elsewhere??? :jump:

p.s. Must admit, the first commenter was clever with his brevity...:ThmbUp:

PhantomOnTour
10-29-2012, 02:30 PM
It's the norm that news outlets these days are all slanted to the left or right, but i worry more about the other TV and inernet outlets that are more lifestyle related...such as MTV.

I think these "media" are more of an enemy to the people than a biased MSNBC or FOX, for they are influencing our young in ways that i don't like.

thaskalos
10-29-2012, 03:16 PM
The "news media's" main objective is not to report the news...but to distort and manipulate the news...in order to create a totally new set of "news". And this is not just a United States phenomenon...it happens throughout the world. The really important news are conceiled from the people that these news affect the most.

That's why, when I want to get an idea of what is really happening in this country, I go to certain news sources in Europe and elsewhere...and vice versa. You can't expect to get the whole truth, of course, but you will get a glimpse of it as it goes by...which is more than you can expect to get by just sticking to the news sources of the place where these news originate.

This practice of distorting and manipulating the news -- and reporting to the public only what "THEY" think the public should know or not know -- is not "two weeks old"...as Pat Caddell suggests; it has been in force for many, many years...and many presidencies.

BlueShoe
10-29-2012, 03:42 PM
C'mon Blueshoe- fess up. Are you posting elsewhere???
You called? Actually, have no idea what was said, my sound is conked out and until I get a new sound card cannot hear a thing. Seldom visit that site, but perhaps I should. Yes, do post on a few other sites, but only one of them relates to political issues. As might be expected, on that one I also vigorously defend my position as a far right wing loon. ;) :D :cool:

DJofSD
10-29-2012, 03:58 PM
http://www.aim.org/video/pat-caddell-the-audacity-of-corruption/