PDA

View Full Version : Finals

Red Knave
10-28-2012, 11:02 AM
I didn't get a chance to post in the daily thread before it got closed.

I want to say thanks to the sponsors and also Jay Trotter and especially to Track Collector for getting and keeping this thing up and running. I had a blast.

Thanks and props to the other finalists too. We all appreciate what a grind it was and how much luck is involved to get to the end.

Aner
10-28-2012, 07:35 PM
I also want to thank the Sponsors and the Administrators for an exciting contest.

This one had quite a different feel. I imagine once you are eliminated there is little further interest, but for those of us who were lucky enough to continue, the excitement just escalated. When there were 8 contestants left, I printed out every one's picks and followed the action race by race. I tried to anticipate what type of bets each one preferred and guess which opponents I thought would be weaker should we meet down the line. In short, I was fairly consumed with this "do or die" game.

Maybe there is too much dead time for those eliminated early but if you are lucky enough to hang in there, it is the most intense fun of all.

P.S. I never wanted to meet Red Knave in the finals and now I know why.

PaceAdvantage
10-28-2012, 07:52 PM
So Red Knave takes down the whole enchilada...a big hearty congrats to him, and Aner and IK for finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Which reminds me...I need to post the results of this contest on the home page, along with another contest or two I neglected...I think I'll name the piece, "Recent Contest Results" so it won't make me look too lazy...yeah..that's the ticket... :lol:

But seriously, CONGRATULATIONS RED KNAVE!!!

Jay Trotter
10-28-2012, 07:54 PM
Which reminds me...I need to post the results of this contest on the home page, along with another contest or two I neglected...I think I'll name the piece, "Recent Contest Results" so it won't make me look too lazy...yeah..that's the ticket... :lol: I was under the impression "Republicans" didn't need a kick in the arse to get things done! :bang:

Red Knave
10-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Which reminds me...I need to post the results of this contest on the home page, along with another contest or two I neglected...I think I'll name the piece, "Recent Contest Results" so it won't make me look too lazy...yeah..that's the ticket... :lol:

You? Lazy? Maybe just too much to do.

But seriously, CONGRATULATIONS RED KNAVE!!!

Thanks PA, much appreciated.

P.S. I never wanted to meet Red Knave in the finals and now I know why.

After you put out my PAIHL partner IK 3 and 0 I didn't really want to meet you either. ;)

Dahoss9698
10-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Congrats on a job well done Red Knave.

Tom
10-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Red Knave, congratulations! Proud to know ya. :ThmbUp:

TBred17Roan
10-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Congrats Red Knave on the win. Not only was it a challenging contest it was great fun playing you. Nicely done. And thanks to the sponsors, Jay Trotter and Track Collector for making it all happen.

offtrack
10-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Congrats to Red Knave. As his partner in a previous contest, I can say I knew him when....

And kudos to all the true believers that entered the contest.